[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know how everyday in the news there's a story about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4533.jpg (41KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4533.jpg
41KB, 400x300px
You know how everyday in the news there's a story about some war somewhere in the world and civilians dying? And you know how no one cares?

That's more or less how I feel about the goings on in England.

I mean to say that England doesn't affect me in any way whatsoever and news of people dying there is just more background noise.

I'm not trying to be edgy, it's just the honest truth. England stopped mattering a long time ago.
>>
>>128456002
Dont you know the sand nigger to white people conversion value?
>>
>>128456432
There isn't one. The entire middle east could get nuked and no one would even bat an eye here.
>>
>>128456002
I only care about more of these happening in the US.
>>
>>128456002
fuck off juan,and build wall
>>
>>128456720
Sorry britbong, illegals are Christian and don't drive vans into crowds.

I hope you guys Brexit soon and France says fuck it and sends all its migrants over.
>>
>>128456691

Id feel bad about israel
>>
and nobody here cares what some dumb hick has to say either

guess we are even
>>
>>128457374
Kill yourself
>>
>>128457675
Except all other things being equal, England is weaker financially and militarily, more isolated, and has no clear plan to turn it around.

Just another forlorn nation in the news.
>>
>>128456002
I support all of the attacks on England, fuck them. I just wish the body counts were higher. Manchester was like 20 something and last night was only like 8.

I want there to be an UK 9/11 that litters the streets of London, Manchester, or some other English shit heap city with the dismembered chunks of thousands of bongtards.
>>
>>128458135
>these things are true because i say they are

why do you believe you have any clue what you're talking about?

>an ISLAND that could fit in some US states is more isolated than the american continent and this is somehow a revelation

wtf i hate the UK now!
>>
File: SAVAGE.jpg (120KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
SAVAGE.jpg
120KB, 642x722px
>>128456002
just keep calm and carry on. surely they will stop killing us if we do nothing about it

and dont forget to sing dont look back in anger at the memorial.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.