[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leftist women about sex with refugee "children": "We

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefau2lt.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefau2lt.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
Latest from Sweden: Middle aged swedish women who take in refugee "children" have sex with them

http://www.friatider.se/v-nsterkvinnor-om-sex-med-flyktingbarn-det-g-r-vi-allihop
>The trial against the so-called Arboga woman has directed attention towards how middle aged women in the asylum industry have sex with refugee children. "We all do it", the testimonial reads from a woman in the asylum industry on the leftist site Blankspot.

>Earlier the question has been mostly discussed on sites like Flashback, where sexual relationships between what the users call "batik witches" and refugee children has received considerable attention. But now it is the known communist Martin Shibbyes website Blankspot that has published an article where an anonymous leftist woman writes about how she takes home a so-called unaccompied refugee child from the Migration board to her home.

>According to the article, sexual relationships between the women and the so-called refugee children is widespread. In her text about one of her sexual nights with the unaccompanied refugee she writes:

>"Now the couch isn't working anymore, he gets to come with me to my bed. I text one of my friends: "Help! I must take him in my bed". I get the response: "We all do it, take it easy. That's how it is, give him some comfort, that's what you can do"

Continued...
>>
>The academic and debater Ann Heberlein, who recently switched opinion about immigration, writes in a comment that the text confirms how this behaviour is completely accepted and systematic in the environment around the unaccompinied refugee children.

>Heberlein further notes that she as an employee and patient in the psychatric care can confirm that the advice that the woman gets, that giving a supposedly traumatised person sexual "comfort" has no professional basis. What can happen in psychatric care is that a practitioner gives a traumatized person a hug or takes their hand.

>"But to share a bed? With a patient? No. That is to violate the patients physical integrity and actually commit an abuse on someone who is in a very vulnerable situation" writes Ann Heberlein.
>>
How is your atheist democracy going Sweden? :) I hope you are enjoying being ruled by democratic people with humanist values
>>
>>128449077
Are you jealous of the humanitarian superpower?
>>
These women never had families of their own and need shitskins to give them a little bit of attention.

Pathetic. This is the end result of women turning away from motherhood.
>>
>>128448622

I guess everybody wins; Swedish grandma's seems to be enjoying their mudslime boy toys. Mudslimes are already used to fucking goats, I guess they could handle pigs as well.
>>
File: 2.jpg (58KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
58KB, 1024x512px
Dumping some lovely pairs
>>
File: 1.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 3.jpg (25KB, 396x223px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
25KB, 396x223px
>>
File: 4.jpg (80KB, 702x538px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
80KB, 702x538px
>>
File: 5.jpg (105KB, 993x556px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
105KB, 993x556px
>>
File: 6.png (1MB, 966x541px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
1MB, 966x541px
>>
File: 7.jpg (159KB, 1289x623px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
159KB, 1289x623px
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.