[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

British convert Jihadi Jack 'fled through a minefield to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: british convert in raqqa.jpg (71KB, 634x500px) Image search: [Google]
british convert in raqqa.jpg
71KB, 634x500px
EXCLUSIVE: Parents' joy as middle class British Muslim convert Jihadi Jack 'flees through a minefield to escape from ISIS' - and claims he NEVER fought for the terror group

>Jack Letts, the Muslim convert from Oxford dubbed 'Jihadi Jack', has made an astonishing escape from war-ravaged Raqqa, the Syrian capital of the murderous Islamic State terror group, having been guided to safety by an anti-ISIS resistance network.
>The Mail on Sunday can today reveal that Letts, 21, was earlier locked up in nine successive ISIS jails and put on trial in an ISIS court after denouncing the group as 'un-Islamic'.
>He escaped after months of hiding in basement boltholes inside Raqqa, dodging both ISIS secret police and US airstrikes. After almost three years in ISIS territory, he managed to evade the frontline military positions of both ISIS and its enemies, before finding refuge in Rojava, the enclave run by the Kurdish YPG militia – ISIS's deadliest foe.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4569516/Jihadi-Jack-flees-minefield-escape-ISIS.html
>>
>>128448256
>finding refuge in Rojava, the enclave run by the Kurdish YPG militia – ISIS's deadliest foe.
>>
>>128448256

Kek. They're sending in their masterpiece!
>>
>>128448256
>breh your turn to drive this suicide car
>>
>>128448256
Wow. Cool story bro. I can almost see him running through the desert the moment he realized he escaped the clutches of ISIS.
>>
>>128448256
Why are the Kurds not instantly killing this piece of shit
>>
>>128448256
i find this hard to believe
>>
>>128448256

i think if i where a young girl i would fall in love with him and send him a love letter
>>
>>128448256

He is using taqqiya. His ISIS handlers have ordered him to return to Britain to commit a terrorist attack. When he comes back to his parents he will commit an attack, guaranteed.
>>
>>128448256
How the fuck WOULDN'T he fight for ISIS? He literally went from Britain to Syria, for what? To look at the pretty flowers?

But of course, Inbred Britistan is going to allow him to walk.
>>
In reality he's using minefield as a metaphor for a large crowd of Muslims
>>
wew that rascal
>>
>>128450286

>name

Obviously a terrorirst-to-be helping fellow inactive terriorists to sneak into the UK.
>>
>>128450286

I 100% agree.

He should be given a second chance britain.

For the reason he is culturally and ethnic european.
>>
>>128450701

I agree, but we should lobotomize him upon entry just to be sure.
>>
The classic "my son's in ISIS" face
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.