[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam hasn't taken all of the west, the war isn't over,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: thelastfaithful.png (24KB, 427x434px) Image search: [Google]
thelastfaithful.png
24KB, 427x434px
Islam hasn't taken all of the west, the war isn't over, and when it does end it will end in a western victory, these thugs will die.
>>
I feel like we need more countries. Does Mexico have a Muslim problem?
>>
Spics are taking over America. White minority is inevitable.
>>
Islam has taken over half of Michigan and it will spread
>>
>>128444082
Latvia doesn't have a muslim problem... probably due to our poverty
>>
>>128440919
have people ALREADY forgot the ORLANDO MASS SHOOTING, BIGGEST MASS SHOOTING IN AMERICAN HISTORY done by a muslim. cmon man, remove the USA it doesn't deserve to be there.
>>
>>128444663
The burgers tend to forget that they have the most muslims out of all of us
>>
Deus vult
>>
>>128445942
The ones we have are more assimilated and aware that alot of people have guns in this country
>>
>>128444491
There are some mosques in Latvia, but from what I've seen most of the people there are Russians/natives, and despise ISIS.
>>
File: 1495864117142.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495864117142.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>128445942
Also our govt isnt a fully cucked into accepting a shit ton of the recent migrants and turning us into a failed police state that suppresses news or "ethnicities of assiliants" but not actual attacks, seriously unarmed police/ID's for small blades/run hide tell mentality. I have a lefty brother in london right now and all of this makes me sick, your government treats you like children and it feels like alot of you are OK with that. Unarmed police run away while civilians protect themselves with chairs? And your PM's answer is internet censorship? SAD!
>>
>>128440919
>Thelastfaithful
>Russia in picture

Is OP serious? Russian islamic minority is approx 6.5%.
But ofcourse OP forgot to add countries with <0.1% muslim minority.
>>
>>128440919
>JAPAN, RUSSIA, LITHUANNIA, AUSTRALIA
>WESTERN
>>
>>128444234
I'd rather spics over muzzies any day
>>
>>128448012
Australia is part of western civilization...
>>
>>128440919
>australia
>safe
we had a terrorist attack in 2014
>>
>>128444404
Trump is gonna get rid of them, he will take away the rights they dont deserve
>>
>>128444444
>>
>>128440919
Why the fuck is Lithuania there :D ????
>>
>>128449660
Lithuania is basically Poland when it comes to the amount of Muslims
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.