[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys manage not to snap? I feel like Im on the edge

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 35

File: image.png (208KB, 702x838px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
208KB, 702x838px
How do you guys manage not to snap? I feel like Im on the edge with this latest attack
>>
i remember I live in Australia and ive already come to terms with the fact that Europe is over
>>
>>128440877
Why do people seem especially shook up over relatively minor events? I mean when there's a ton of people dead like Nice people don't seem to mind and when there's a couple dead over here people seem to lose their shit

Also to answer your question OP, it's because we're used to it.
>>
File: terror-attack.jpg (174KB, 700x896px) Image search: [Google]
terror-attack.jpg
174KB, 700x896px
>>128440877
I live a stones throw of where these latest terrorists lived. And I heard nothing but police sirens and helicopters all night. Yet, i'm totally zen, like an inmate on death row resigned to his fate.
>>
>>128440877
I now openly refer to Muslims and refugees as useless violent pieces of shit. At worst, people give me a slightly disgusted look but nobody's "corrected" me.
>>
>>128440877
by not caring? its london not some town or village

most of the people getting killed are foreigners anyway

time for sleep now, very sleepy gn
>>
File: 1475924352508.gif (170KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475924352508.gif
170KB, 640x480px
>>128440877
I go outside and compulsively lie to people.
>>
>>128440877
how do they not snap with their fellow bongs?
Imagine being about to get stabbed to death with a faggot near you screaming "it's not the muslims"
>>
>>128440877

I don't snap because I know there wont be any more attacks after this one, everyone is on the edge and the government will ensure the safety of our people. #NotAllMuslims
>>
>>128441941
What? Were you living under a rock? Everyone was just as shocked after Nice as they are now
>>
I just down another beer and watch another episode of Mad Men

until the war starts I'm going to embrace escapism
>>
british innitt
>>
File: may loves you goy.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
may loves you goy.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>
File: latest.jpg (270KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
270KB, 2000x2000px
>>128441941
thats pretty fucking weak dude. thats just fucking weak. if anything happened to this city, it would be over.

I love this city, it's so free and free of harm. it's almost bubbling how safe it is and to break away from that would be preeeetttyyy fucking weak.
>>
I feel pretty good. We need less cumskins in the world
>>
File: 1477167299957.png (107KB, 274x411px) Image search: [Google]
1477167299957.png
107KB, 274x411px
>>128440877
I try to broach the topic of Islam to my normie friends all the time. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. It's too late to change anything anyway.
>>
I manage because im not an emotional wreck without selfcontrol.
I find it interesting to watch what the bongs will cook up as a response to this.
The bong government response catapulted my sides to orbit.
Now lets see do bongs still have a warface or are they ready to go extinct.
>>
>>128442045
maybe you should like sharpen a broomstick or something? just so you have a chance when you door is kicked in by muzzies
>>
What are you going to do about it, you fucking pussy
>>
This is me right now

https://youtu.be/4qlCC1GOwFw
>>
>>128440877
They invented climate change aka global warming years ago and stated it was in order to give us a common enemy, something to put us on edge and subservient to government
Well, climate change aka global warming failed to launch although there's so much money in it for the few, they won't stop lying and trying
However, seeing we ignored bs climate change, they pushed ahead with the programme and gave us fake terrorists who for some reason never lay a finger on their father izrale and do damn all to the prostitute which serves izrale, the US
Just ignore it
They'll come up with something else
like another of their fake worldwide 'epidemics' that they keep creating in govt labs
>>
>>128440877
Things are going to get much, much worse before we finally pull our finger out and deal with the problem. Unfortunately le BASED Trump and le BASED Tories aren't going to do anything to fix things. We just have to endure for now.
>>
>>128442219
If by 'living under a rock' you mean 'not on 4chan 24/7,' then yes, I have been living under a rock.
>>
>>128440877
>>128441941

The bigger question is: why do Burgers, Leafs and Aussies chimp out the most when a terror attack happens 8000km away from them on another continent?
>>
>>128441941
Congratulations on being a conditioned little bitch

>terror attacks are part of life mate
>>
>>128442778
Because you are a pathetic shell of a country.
>>
>>128440877
>Giving a shit about normies getting tolerance'd
They support the politics that are making these attacks possible and frequent, why feel bad for them?
>>
>>128440877

seriously op why would you snap?
the majority of our people wanted this
just live your life and stay save in burgerland
>>
>>128442458
>too late
No, you just lack the will or the strength or both. This is a world where anything worthwhile comes through struggle.
>>
>>128442789
So because I don't chimp out when there's another terrorist attack I'm conditioned? No. It means I'm ahead of the curve.

You better get used to it too because your shitty leaf 'paradise' won't hold out for very long.
>>
>>128443022

This. At this rate, it's more fun to watch them try to rationalize how Islam is not bad, that multiculturalism is good, and how they refuse to even consider the Jew is working against them.
>>
dude, dont listen to the fucking news. like 80 ppl die a day in america just to guns (idgaf) but ppl act like a few dying to muslims is a big deal, which it isnt.
we can blame ourselves for the terrorists.
attacks have only gone up since the war on terror started
>>
>>128443071
Le't go and celebrate diversity at Karneval der Kulturen in Berlin today! Yay!
>>
>>128442778
I think it's called having a spine... Can anyone confirm?
>>
>>128441941
Well, I don't live far from Nice, and I almost shit myself that night
>>
File: 1487643540159.jpg (356KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1487643540159.jpg
356KB, 700x700px
I cook food, drink, lay back and relax. It's Sunday, anon. Worry about this tomorrow.
>>
>>128440877
This is literally nothing. More people die in Chicago on a weekly (daily?) basis, but no news there.

We've become such a spazzed out species. ZOMG THEY KILLED 7??!!!! HOLY SHIT IT'S ALL OVER POL!!!
>>
>>128441941
cuckold
>>
>>128441941
Just kill yourself if you want to die
>>
the "terrorist attack" was a falseflag by the british government to strengthen the police surveillance state
>>
>>128443847
When an ideology specifically attacks YOUR country with the sole intent of murdering YOUR citizens, can you honestly sit there and tell me it's not a problem? They need to be fucking opposed, not hugged by virtue signaling cunts like you.
>>
>>128440877
I have accepted that we are in a war against ISIS and I dont really give a fuck. The chances of being involved in a terrorist attack is slim to none. and even then if you arent extremely unlucky and act smart chances are you will survive it anyway. So if they wanna kill me they can go ahead and try but I would rather die than live in fear. and if I see some fucker in the street raping a women or something I am gonna beat the living shit out of him and if he has a knife and kills me so be it. maybe I am just damaged but I would die for my principles.
>>
>>128443847
Gang violence doesn't affect us. It's blacks killing other blacks over scuffed sneakers and revenge murders.

Muslims declared war on us in 1996 and have been working diligently since then in an effort to kill the western way of life.
>>
>>128441941
Yeah I suppose being apathetic is the best course of action then. You are literally a robot, a meaninglessly produced slab of flesh repeating the same ideas, throwing away a great country's heritage and culture just so the world percieves you as politically correct.

But I suppose it doesn't matter to you anyway seeing as you're probably just a member of that mudshit cell and are trying to just create divisions.

But I'm sure you're going to have fun next ramavan when the percentage of mussies in the U.K. has gotten to the point where you savage barbarians will just go door to door and kill the defenceless retards and take their things.

Wish Ghengis khan wiped out every single one of your shitty caliphates, you are all swine.
>>
>>128443134
It means your a faggot and more than likely living in a city like the paki shagger you are
>>
File: I cant control this feeling.gif (2MB, 380x340px) Image search: [Google]
I cant control this feeling.gif
2MB, 380x340px
comfy as heck cause no terrorist is going to fly a plane into a third world island in the middle of the pacific
>>
>>128443847
It's not he deaths Anon. It's the fact that there are thousands of idiots who defend this shit that is pissing people off.
>>
>>128444065
>>128444182
>>128444366
>>128444375

>Finns

Well what the fuck are we supposed to do, honestly? I'd like to suspend all immigration from muslim countries and round them all up and send them back home, but that will never happen.

How do you wage war against an ideology without purges? You fucking can't, and with all the millennials spunking themselves over Corbyn, I don't see a way out.
>>
>>128443847
>implying we are okay with that either.
>"lol everything is okay goys I love getting my shit stomped in"
Fucking cuckhold.
>>
>>128440877
West is finally reaping what it sow. Dont get mad anon, this is the future your parents chose
>>
Most of the people who die in terrorist attacks like this are probably leftists anyways, so they dug their own grave.
>>
>>128444422
Yeah it's going downhill quick. Best idea is retreat to the Isle of Man and fortify it against the Islam threat
>>
I just smoke weed and remind myself that every time this stuff happens, leftism gets proven wrong by reality. I delight in seeing it's illogical, asinine premises proven wrong.
>>
Why does te number matter? Morally, killing one person is just as bad as killing 50, because you have committed murder, and you will or can murder again. That is a line not many people will cross. Their ideology has collectively crossed that line, so these losers must be held accountable, not defended. If you try to distract from this problem by saying "oh it's not that bad bros Kek they only got 7" that is one less brick they have to tear down in their fight to subjugate the western world. We should destroy them NOW before more attacks happen, and they recruit more loser scum by appearing to be successful in their attacks.
>>
File: Deus Volt.jpg (19KB, 465x361px) Image search: [Google]
Deus Volt.jpg
19KB, 465x361px
>>128442778
Oh im sorry, I just tend to get a little upset when the street runs red with the blood of the innocent. I would look up that bone structure located in your back, its worth a google.
>>
File: 1468476305916.png (6KB, 356x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468476305916.png
6KB, 356x480px
>>128444686
Yeah anon, just smoke weed and chill. This too shall pass.
>>
File: John_Howe_-_The_Fall_of_Gondolin.jpg (417KB, 902x1519px) Image search: [Google]
John_Howe_-_The_Fall_of_Gondolin.jpg
417KB, 902x1519px
>>128440877

I'm a kike so I don't even really care.

>Jew-hating Muslims kill Jew-hating Londoners
>Jew-haters on the Internet split between Jew-hating Jew-haters and Jew-hater who also hate Muslims
>Debate RAGING about whether to exterminate Jews and Muslims or just Jews

I couldn't care less, it's so comfy to watch the Fall of Rome.
>>
>inb4 hello alphabet agencies

Becoming a lone wolf won't change anything. I'm convinced of that. However, if a group of young white men were to wage holy war against the institutions that did this to us...

And you know that's what scares the elite the most.
>>
>>128442778
S P I N E L E S S B R I T
>>
>>128440877
You do realize the people getting killed are 98% of the times leftists, right?
They can happily keep dying as long as their view on shit keeps dying out.
>>
Remember to hold the greater contempt for traitors than your enemy
>>
>>128440877
Britain's history

Bow to God
Bow to the Queen
now, bow to muslims

Just their natural state, bowing to stronger
>>
>>128442148
Maybe you're Jewish.
Get checked and if you are gas yourself.
>>
File: 151708.png (322KB, 569x320px) Image search: [Google]
151708.png
322KB, 569x320px
>>128440877
I'm living in an uncucked country.
Seeing the Western cucks suffering is one hell of a good show from here
>>
>>128442778

Because the cores of our nations all share an anglo cultural heritage, and many us have anglo genetics. We're all a part of the anglosphere.
>>
>>128443847
>HEY GUYS PEOPLE DIED FROM ANOTHER THING SO WHY ARE WE WORRIED ABOUT TERRORISM LOL AMIRITE #NOTALLMUSLIMS
>>
>>128445045
>>128445249
Its called stoicism you blithering retards.

I love how fucking canadians and yanks of all people are telling us to 'man up' ... what, to be outraged?

Anger in us Brits come slow, and slowly boils like a nice kettle of tea. The UK has endured worse than these silly ragheads. Change will come, slowly.
>>
>>128442458
It isn't too late,it is becoming too late but we own all the weapons,they should fear us for we could literally blow every single shitskin if we wanted if England wanted it could destroy the country of origin of each of the attackers,for fucks sake just a century ago if some shitskin dare lay a hand on a yuro the closest yuro countries would get together to bombard the natives because back then people understood it wasn't a matter of countries shitskins see us as white and we must see them as shitskins so we must get together with out people.
If any yuro country went full fashy tand no other country intervened they could easily out produce african in military output and fuck their shit in painfully
>>
>>128444400
nice digits.
>>
>>128442778
BETTER QUESTION: WHY AREN'T YOU CHIMPING OUT AT ALL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT KEK IF YOU CUNTS DON'T DO ANYTHING SOON THEN YOU LOSERS DESERVE TO GET BOMB-RAPED BY ISIS ON THE DAILY YOU FUCKIN LIMP DICK LOSER GO BIN YOUR DIGNITY
>>
>>128440877
Stfu burger and worry about your own country. You're in much deeper shit than us.
>>
>>128445456
such as?
>>
>>128445350
guys didnt you hear? we found a planet full of puppies and kittens being brutally tortured all the time. Guess none of our problems matter anymore
>>
>>128442778
all those places were made when all the men left bongland and fucked up the bitches that stayed
>>
>>128440877
I manage by getting myself ready,all day at gym,healthy food,training with weapons and learning
I do have a job even if flag so I can't literally be all day but all my free time is spent like that,although my waifu will be moving in and thus my free time will be greatly impaired i guess
>>
>>128443022
Because some of us would still like to be able to go out in public with our kids
>>
>>128445619
Well if history is anything to go by, we will slowly vote more and more extremist laws to try and deal with it.

Honestly we could just change the law to ban mosques and 90% of all muslims will fuck off elsewhere
>>
>>128445456
Keep talking tough, meanwhile they are killing and raping your women while to "shitpost" here. Cowards as always. Maybe after the next 40-43 attacks you might do something

Remember, because of your cowardice, you all deserve it for being cucks
>>
>>128442331
Hong Kong in case anyone doesn't get the RARE
>>
>>128443134
Im armed and train every other day. My sks is my sword and my virtue my shield. When the time comes, blood will be spilt by my actions. I will die fighting for myself, my family, my friends and even those that are too fucking brainwashed to know they need to stand. Eventually, even Rome falls.
>>
>>128445869
Still more likely to get killed in traffic on the way to somewhere public
>>
>>128445943
There's 65 million people in the UK.

There's 1-2 million muslims, which a lot aren't terrorists, obviously.

You must be pretty insecure that the fact we aren't chimping out and lynching innocent muslims in the streets.
>>
>>128444908
Did you ever wonder why so many people hate this 0.2% of the population?

Maybe there is a reason why Jews are hated and have been for 3000 years... I'm just saying
>>
>>128440877
>on /pol/
>not snapped

wtf are you talking about I am only here because I snapped

I thought the world would get nicer as we included all the people we used to oppress but it turns out that they are just not real humans and we have to scrub their blood from the earth

i'm fuckin' snapped bro
>>
>>128442045
Same thing, i had 3 friends inside the Bataclan when mudshits hit, i just watched the news and lauged on 4chan.

spoiler : they survived are still liberal cucks
>>
>>128440877
Mediation, breathing exercises, strolling through the woods, listening to ambient music.

Realize that you cannot worry about things outside of your control and you will have a more content attitude.
https://youtu.be/a76E5Kc-d_w?t=739
>>
File: farage drown refugee.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
farage drown refugee.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
>>128446213
Good cuck, keep believing there's friends among them..... It is called common sense to chase them off your country but I bet you are just a typical coward
>>
>>128441941
It's not the event that bothers people, it's the cucked response of our governments that do nothing but offer prayers and suggest keeping an arms length away from the terrorists while "fixing" the problem by restricting your rights and freedoms a little bit more on each new attack.
>>
>>128440877
Can't wait for the next attack
>>
>>128446470
>saving thumbnails
>>
>>128446470
Go to bed you autist.

Calling me a 'cuck' now and then. You've probably never even seen a vagina outside of your computer screen.
>>
File: dont make me.jpg (593KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dont make me.jpg
593KB, 1920x1080px
>tfw I unironically get more mad over the kabul funeral bombing getting less coverage than london shiggadiggy
How cucked am I?
>>
>>128442628
Lead as many of my people out from the cave as I can.
>>
File: ora7IoS.jpg (71KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
ora7IoS.jpg
71KB, 600x383px
It;s time to kill these fucking mudslimes and bury them in porcine tombs. Pout pigs blood on their graves, it's time to profane them, blaspheme and damn them by their own laws; they fear divine retribution more than anything tangible. Their weakness is their superstition, make them fear their own laws. Every day must be a spiritual offensive against this pestilence.
>>
File: Aerial_Tower_of_London.jpg (2MB, 4687x2636px) Image search: [Google]
Aerial_Tower_of_London.jpg
2MB, 4687x2636px
>>128446234

There's probably good reasons but it's not like I can control any of them so why worry about it?

Either way /pol/ has red pilled me that humanity is just fucking disgusting and my own neighbors would probably love to come to my execution because of the crime of being Jewish it's no different than witch-burning in the Middle Ages.

People are just pieces of shit, mostly, we're all just animals and we live in Medieval times.

The "Islamic Invasion" is just good entertainment at this point and it kind of makes me happy to see Jew-hating Londoners run over by the Jew-hating Muslimes they love so much.
>>
File: ha ha ha.png (40KB, 152x254px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha ha.png
40KB, 152x254px
>>128446656
Projection is a badthing you cuck. Meanwhile, they are having fun with your women.....
>>
>>128444908
>jew-hating londoners
Not since the 1700s herschel. Check privilege. Here's your (you)
>>
>>128446590
elaborate you cunt, so I can ask MI6 to check you out via some interesting people.
>>
>>128446266

>are still liberal cucks

Seriously? They were IN the Bataclan during the attacks and they're still like "Muslims din du nuffin refugees welcome"???
>>
>>128440877
i remember that i live in canada and we havent had a attack in over 150 years.

europe needs to become friendly like us and there will be no need for peaceful people to feel threatened.

we have welcomed muslims from day 1 and so muslims have no need to protect themselves
>>
>>128443353
And they'll keep going up regardless of what we could have done. Fact is simple, where Muslim's gain the opportunity for power they will take it and enforce their beliefs on others. There's a direct correlation between Muslim population and violence
>>
File: bruce.jpg (76KB, 636x421px) Image search: [Google]
bruce.jpg
76KB, 636x421px
>>128446590
>So when you're waiting for the next attack
You better stand, there's no turning back
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-04-16-47-35.png (96KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-04-16-47-35.png
96KB, 540x960px
>>128440877
The time for action is now
>>
>>128442778
Because it's our core. We wuz romans n shiet. we're all the same people us white bread.
>>
>>128440877
Self improvement, preperation, sharing my opinion to do so with others.
>>
File: 67577261.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
67577261.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
>>128443847
Surely you must understand that the reason for the outrage is due to the nature of the attacks. If it were purely based on the numbers, then yeah why would another 7 dead raise an eyebrow.

It's because the niggers that kill each other don't matter to society. They never did. They are doing the rest of polite society a favor by reducing their ranks.

The wholesale slaughter of normies in shopping malls and concerts is largely preventable. There is a solution, albeit a final one, that can nip this shit in the bud real quick. But no one want's to be real about what needs to be done. Even the stupid brainwashed retards know what the answer is, but it makes them too squeamish.

As a result, the EU has chosen a miserable lie over an obvious and simple truth. They must be removed or eradicated.
>>
>>128447060
Fuck off a Canadian citizen died in London last night.
>>
>>128444286
I stand with you German bro
>>
>>128440877
Listen to Bongripper instead of Sunn 0))).
>>
go ahead and snap bro

the more anti muslim violence the better
>>
File: GotMyVote.jpg (173KB, 587x818px) Image search: [Google]
GotMyVote.jpg
173KB, 587x818px
>>128440877

I don't live in Europe.

I fool myself that Australia won't be the same in 15 years.

Although, there is hope...
>>
>>128440877
The police are against the people of our countries, the moment we actually tried to organize anything we would be stomped on and the leaders made an example of.

The police are the tools of globalists.
>>
>>128447225
Ban Islam, tear down Mosques. No more.
>>
>>128447440
His fault for leaving the safety of Canada's warm embrace

>>128447597
You only have hope because you're being bought up by the chinks, and nobody bats an eye in how they deal with muslims.
>>
File: mudrats.png (1016KB, 810x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mudrats.png
1016KB, 810x1440px
Start killing Muslims.
>>
>>128447225
In europe with the whole free speech and values we let hate preaching shitskins who are banned from their countries to pray in exchange of brownie points of tolerance,when in their very own muslim shit holes they would be banned,also they have great satellite TV frok all the Arabian peninsula kingdoms like Qatar who finance that very same shit.
In spain all major soccer teams are sponsored by Arabian money,they offer to build mosques etc etc,but never to help the muslims in syria itself or in their own countries of origin,and also all the muslim NGO go to help muslims never dirty kuffar
>>
File: Tommy-Robinson-angry.jpg (43KB, 620x386px) Image search: [Google]
Tommy-Robinson-angry.jpg
43KB, 620x386px
>>128442561

Who knows.

Tommy is cracking again.

He'll be in jail by the end of the week.

Anyway, he might be right - This could turn into Nation Wide Belfast Boogaloo. I thought that a few years ago too, but now I doubt it. I just expect capitulation from the homeland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ChjfFx_zLU
>>
File: 5-stages-of-grief-loss[1].jpg (13KB, 575x318px) Image search: [Google]
5-stages-of-grief-loss[1].jpg
13KB, 575x318px
>>128440877
The 5 stages of grief: 1. Denial; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance.

normies are still on 1
we are on 4-5 already
>>
>>128442778

It's like watching a dog sitting in the middle of the road, that's why.

We can't figure out why you are trying to kill yourself.
>>
>>128447928
i met tommy when he was going through that mortgage charge in newcastle city center. he'll be the leader of the kebab removal brigade one day.
>>
>>128443847

That's because it's niggers dying in Chicago.

We don't care about niggers. We care about our people.

You're on the wrong site, Civic.
>>
File: 1466467281056.jpg (384KB, 915x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1466467281056.jpg
384KB, 915x1023px
>>128442778
>>128448027
It's a dog sitting in the middle of a road and a bunch of pups are following her to their death and none of them know it.
Turns out Britain was useless anyways. Leave it to the Aussies and Americans.
>>
File: 1491327266790.jpg (102KB, 629x538px) Image search: [Google]
1491327266790.jpg
102KB, 629x538px
Your goverment kept the Muslims out for 1500 years . Now your goverment is no longer on your side they are globalist.
>>
>>128445456

You're confusing passivity and cowardice for stoicism.

Pick up a book once in awhile.

>what, to be outraged?

Nice try GCHQ
>>
>>128443847
wonder if you will feel the same when it happens to you or your loved ones

>it's just those "other" people who are dead so who cares :)
>>
File: lucia annibali.jpg (108KB, 502x324px) Image search: [Google]
lucia annibali.jpg
108KB, 502x324px
Is this common in italy? Found another italian female acid vic
>>
>>128446213

>Innocent

There's your first problem.
>>
>>128448660
Wrong thread
>>
>>128447963

Wrong.

The British are efficient. They went straight from 1 to 5.
>>
>>128448444
London, our worst city, is demographically better than your entire country. If we're hopeless, so are you. Ten fold.
>>
File: 1457670126123959221.png (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457670126123959221.png
28KB, 500x500px
>>128440877
you are too suggestible and easily affected by mass media. It's time to go camping.

I didn't know about the 9/11 attacks until 5 days later because I was too busy living my life and having fun.

You can't think of media as your 'friend'. They are trying to shape and mold your opinions.
>>
>>128441265
similar to me, living in america. even though we are way more fucked than you over there, europe is like science fiction
>>
>>128440877
ride the tiger
>>
>>128442778
>Fuck the beaches and landing grounds and fields and streets and hills. Just please don't harm me
>>
>>128448860
I'm not the one who doesn't have a right to say whatever I want or own weapons, am I? My leader isn't a spineless woman, is he? My people aren't being run over and stabbed every other week by people who openly advocate toppling my government, are they?
Leave it up to the people who were forced out by your government and then became stronger and better than you. Sit there and do nothing as your country and people die.
>>
>>128440877

I feel like we need to start doing something about enablers/traitors first. My concern is how to stop them without violence, because I have a family to lose with 2 adorable blue eyed kids
>>
>>128448444
I..is that a flying jew trying to replace the culture of all the European fatherland so that americans can't even remember how jewed and brain dead their culture has become if so...small no se for a flying jew
>>
>>128447216
How many will draw their final breath without a groan?
>>
>>128448444
Nice 70s artwork
>>
>>128440877
Fapped yesterday. Sorting myself out is hard.
>>
>>128440877
How are Muslims that don't stop their cousin from saying they'll run over non Muslims any different from your family when you talk about killing all nigs and day of the rope?

Both have a history of happening. But I guess because Dylan Roof was white makes it ok,right?
>>
>>128442778
All for one and one for all

If you make tolerating cowardice normalised then the anglosphere will normalise cowardice

Fuck you
>>
>>128440877
I'm happy about it. Cucks are dying, the ones who remain alive step up the fagginess to ridiculous levels, it's fun watching it all go down.
>>
File: 1486247503900.jpg (156KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1486247503900.jpg
156KB, 960x640px
I'm a huge anglophile and moving to England used to be my dream, then I get redpilled and it ruined everything. Some days I honestly wish I could go back.
>>
>>128440877
Alcoholism
>>
>>128443847
most are niggers, who gives a fuck.
>>
>>128444422
I guess all you can do is sit back and endure a few more mass killings and hope that stokes the populace into action.
>>
>>128445066
Yep. Half of the people that died in stockholm were leftist and/or working with immigrants. Majority of those "rape cases" you hear of is also coalburners, and at some point the niggers got fed up and just went for it. I have 0 sympathy for the victims of rape and terror attacks. I make sure my family is safe, and help people who think like me, the rest are on their own.
>>
>>128440877
Just wait until the normies are tired of being run over/stabbed/blown up/shot. It's going to get exciting. I've been woke since 2010 and the first four years were enraging/boring however since 2015 the tide is changing
>>
>>128442778
because europe is the fatherland ? retard

also this >>128445540
>>
>>128447225
This desu. But guess it'll never happen.
>>
File: moc.png (248KB, 300x419px) Image search: [Google]
moc.png
248KB, 300x419px
>>128440877
>How do you guys manage not to snap?
Daily prayers to our Lord and Saviour Cthulchu the Great.
Dose wonders to the soul and give awesome dreams.
>>
>>128445540

>WHY AREN'T YOU CHIMPING OUT AT ALL YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Alright then. I'm gonna put on my plate armour and prepare for the race war. Clearly mass genocide or ethnic expulsions are realistic solutions to Islamic terrorism. Or maybe we should do something like America did after 9/11, let's invade a random muslim country for fun, what could go wrong.
>>
>>128440877
Because I realize that terrorism isn't one of the top 10 causes of death.
>>
>>128441941
All the English have left is pretending that nothing happened.
>>
File: wtf_laughing4.gif (2MB, 450x259px) Image search: [Google]
wtf_laughing4.gif
2MB, 450x259px
>>128443847
You really can't figure out the difference between niggers killing each other over drug turf and someone running a van into a crowd of innocents because they're waging a religious war?

Holy fuck man, reassess your life.
>>
>>128440877

The British don't care. The French don't care. Stop caring about them. Honestly focus on your city or local county.
>>
>>128442862
T. 62% white
>>
>>128444400

Your island could tip over though.
>>
>>128440877

The fact that people are now talking about internet regulation, instead of the terrorist attacks, makes me lose all hope

People are so easily manipulated to ignore the blatant issue.
>>
Honestly mates you know what the best thing do to to accelerate the race war?

Keep drawing Mohammed and keep sharing it on social media. This triggered Muslims 100x more than the invasion of Iraq ever did.
>>
>>128440877
I had a black guy walking behind me the other day and I was only a hair trigger away from punching him the fuck out. I need to stop coming on pol.
>>
I live here and watching my country turn into Britain but with niggers and chinks instead of pakis is killing me, only got worse since being here more since 2015, only thing stopping me from going out with a knife is that I want a nice white family someday.
>>
File: 1495757540572.jpg (218KB, 704x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1495757540572.jpg
218KB, 704x1200px
>>128456370
Out of the 5 people who died in the Stockholm attack, 4 were connected to (((progressive))) shit. Thus, nothing of value was lost. Only Ebba was innocent.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.