[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if the British people enacted a form of civil

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: HallstattNordid.jpg (77KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
HallstattNordid.jpg
77KB, 1200x800px
What would happen if the British people enacted a form of civil disobedience by not working, paying taxes, (((insurance))) etc.?

The British government would collapse in a day and would give in to the British peoples demands for these non-Whites to be fucked off out.
>>
and how were you planning on getting everyone to stop working?
>>
Be the change you want to see in the world. Good luck, bum.
>>
Good luck with that. You guys are cucked beyond belief.

It's funny, I just finished reading the Wikipedia series on English civil wars, thinking about all the times our ancestors stood up to tyranny to preserve their way of life.

Clearly the genes from that only went to one side of the Atlantic.

Thanks for fucking up my homeland, you mongs. We'll be by to salvage what we can when the Tenth Crusade kicks off.
>>
>>128434400
the civil wars were between aristocracy and the crown.
which in essence is what the american revolution was, they were just following an age old anglo tradition
>>
>>128434058
Did I say I am planning, you thick cunt?

I said what would happen.
>>
File: alex jones revolver.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones revolver.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>128433820
desu, that would just have more chaos desu
think about it no one working, niggs looting, people unbound to anything.

I think it might make shit worse, what we need to do is just arm the people like the U.S, then people would start acting inline
>>
File: prb.jpg (130KB, 1529x861px) Image search: [Google]
prb.jpg
130KB, 1529x861px
>>128433820

I reported you to the british authorities for hate crimes and attempted subversion of the state. Hopefully this website will be filtered soon so radical NAZIS such as yourself will have no place to radicalize the impressionable young youth of this country who comes in a rainbow of colors.
>>
File: 1494577620075.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494577620075.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>128433820
the vast majority of British people aren't demanding that the non-whites be sent away though. at the most they want to reduce immigration and make the immigrants "assimilate" and "adopt British values"
>>
>>128433820
And how are you going to stop paying tax?
>>
>>128433820
Thats one fine aryan specimen
>>
>>128436799
We need shit to get worse, you dumb fuck! Whites are too weak and need to know what it's like to fight for something.

>wah wah muh jerbs and stander ov livin
>>
>>128433820
I like the sound of it
Needs to happen in Australia too. And this country is already collapsing in a heap
Maybe Duterte could take this place over
He'd at least be entertaining, which is a hell of a lot more than we get out the corrupt politicians we have now
>>
>>128433820
The 70s.
>>
File: mummy loves you whatsup.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mummy loves you whatsup.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>
File: C-cQHUbUMAAhLts.jpg (69KB, 605x720px) Image search: [Google]
C-cQHUbUMAAhLts.jpg
69KB, 605x720px
>>128433820
This is a great idea. I've been calling for this on twitter for years. I disagree with the way the government is run, so why the fuck am I forced to pay for shite services that aren't rendered? We all in the west need to simultaneously stop paying taxes and the pedo globalist elites will not have the power to fuck us all over everyday with their cultural marxist bull shit.
>>
File: C_sNYQ7XkAErzo6.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
C_sNYQ7XkAErzo6.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>>
File: 1492262472555.jpg (44KB, 476x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492262472555.jpg
44KB, 476x720px
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.