[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever seen a shitskin that didn't love his parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Haeckel.jpg (285KB, 621x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Haeckel.jpg
285KB, 621x1000px
Exactly. It doesn't exist. That's because unevolved people always love their parents and siblings a lot. Only unevolved people love their parents and siblings. You cannot refute this fact.
>>
>>128422188
I have seen enough shitskins who murderd their sister because they wanted to live a 'normal' western life and not being forced to wear hijabs or being forced to marry some old man. You can't tell me someone who murders their sibling loves them.
>>
>>128422504
They murder their sisters because they're gay and insane from unrestricted inbreeding
>>
>>128422188
>unevolved people always love their parents and siblings
ok sven, we know you don't love your family and wife. hand them over to muhammad.

>most retarded shit i read today
>>
>>128422801
>most retarded shit i read today
That's because you're unevolved and therefore delusional.
>>
>>128422960
go kill your parents and yourself while you're at it. there's no hope for you swedes
>>
>>128423054
I'm more evolved than you, nigger.
>>
https://youtu.be/WoK8OZlo4PU
>>
>>128423197
you sound very insecure faggot, your life must be shit.
>>
They sure do 'love' their siblings kek
>>
>>128423330
>b-b-but I'm more evolved
pinnacle of evolution - the ultimate cuck?
>>
>>128423330
You are of this world. Fit right in.
>>
>>128422188

Strong families are important to maintain civilization, Sven. Love is the glue that keeps your family together.

A healthy family will give you the values, protection and love the government will never give you.

That being said, as a man you must be able to get your shit together and survive alone with or without family support.
>>
>>128424366
None of this refutes the facts in the OP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.