[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who're you voting for /pol/? Conservacuck here. Sucks about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: The-Copeland-By-election.jpg (58KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
The-Copeland-By-election.jpg
58KB, 615x409px
Who're you voting for /pol/? Conservacuck here.
Sucks about the internet thing but there'll be obvious workarounds, so I can see it effecting net-savvy people much.
>>
File: smug-kermit.jpg (78KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
smug-kermit.jpg
78KB, 900x900px
>not having preferential voting
it's like your vote doesn't matter
>>
Labour are putting DIanne Abbot up as Home Secretary responsible for immigration, fuck that. I'm voting Conservative.
>>
>>128418115
That is what I have about conservacucks, they must control everything.

Not that I disagree with the end, but I'm not willing to sacrifice freedom for a little security.
>>
>>128418422

this.

it's conservatives or communism.
>>
>>128418115
Vote for more immigration or more immigration with an added touch of extra police state. Or consider that the only way to force an actual, substantial change is to embarrass Conservatives with a loss to a Communist. Maybe then you can get someone with the balls to push a hardline stance. Otherwise you're going to continue the crawl towards population replacement.
>>
>>128419062
If labour win they will keep us in the EU by proxy by keeping us in the single market.
>>
File: truebrit.jpg (1005KB, 1586x2272px) Image search: [Google]
truebrit.jpg
1005KB, 1586x2272px
Big Tory corporations want migration more than labour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-SCDYJieOU
>>
>>128419731
Maybe so but we can't hold them to account whilst we're in the EU. It was their (both labour and conservative) goto argument for years that they even though they could reduce non-eu migration. Once we're out of the EU we can hold them to task about the numbers and they have no arguments.
>>
>>128418115
Conservatives, for sure
>>
>>128418115
>Conservacuck

You shouldn't be allowed on internet. Internet traitor.
>>
Conservatives, and hopefully people will give a shit and engage in political discourse with them to keep them accountable. This is why we voted to leave the EU. We should't waste the power to bring them to account for their shit ideas. But, course no one will give a hoot.
>>
>>128418115
No one. Voting for who you want to ruin your life the least isn't mandatory, for now.
>>
File: 1488467695877.png (207KB, 425x522px) Image search: [Google]
1488467695877.png
207KB, 425x522px
>>128418115
Conservative. I hate that the Nanny State is just going to keep growing but it's better than the party of Blairites and Communists.

Hopefully in the near future both parties will split. Tories into Far Right and Right leaning Blairites and Labour into Full Marxist and Left leaning Blairite.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.