[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that if you are not a STEM major you are subhuman and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: STEM-Logo1.jpg (274KB, 1297x736px) Image search: [Google]
STEM-Logo1.jpg
274KB, 1297x736px
Reminder that if you are not a STEM major you are subhuman and can't be considered white.

Enjoy earning less money. Enjoy being replaced by machines. Enjoy being a brainlet. Enjoy not being able to provide for your family a high standard of living. Enjoy being looked down by others.
>>
>>128416009
>Be 24
>Be chemical engineer
>125,000/yr
>Company closes and moves to China

Feelsbadman
>>
>be a CS brainlet
>all your work gets outsourced to India
>you work in McDonald's
>>
>be a business major
>make 300,000/year
>work the equivelant of half time
I've also got a English degree friend who got in as a copywriter and now makes about half as much as I do and gets to do what he loves.
But keep falling for the STEM myth
>>
>>128416009
>math

The autism is through the roof.Most of the shit I learn in engineering is fucking useless, wish it was the 20th century where you didnt need a degree to get a job
>>
>>128416747
The only rational thing left to do in this day and age is to open up your own business
but you need to be born a bankers only child to get a store lease in a good area now
>>
File: 1495421175670.png (408KB, 800x825px) Image search: [Google]
1495421175670.png
408KB, 800x825px
I'm starting power engineering this year in august, but don't know if I'm a brainlet or not.
Can hard work and effort really fill in the gaps?
>>
File: STEAM_Logo_Updated-300x201.jpg (19KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
STEAM_Logo_Updated-300x201.jpg
19KB, 300x201px
Also...
Reminder that if you are not a STEAM major you are subhuman and can't be considered white.

Enjoy earning less money. Enjoy being replaced by machines. Enjoy being an uncultured hick. Enjoy not being able to provide for your family a minimal standard of living. Enjoy being looked down by others.
>>
>be me
>be lawyer
>pajeets don't speak my language
>muslims can't wage dump

pretty comfy desu
>>
>tfw political science major
>have my own consultancy business
>charge a few thousand pound per policy recommendation paper
>do a couple a month
>only work 10 days out of the month tops
>I make more money than you faggot

Shut up STEM cucks. Have fun getting outsourced to poos and chinks. Aspies like you with bloated self worth and pseudo intelligence are a joy to be recommended to be outsourced and replaced when businesses ask me about overseas hiring and plant relocation.
>>
>>128416009

what about law?

I'm studying philosophy at a conservative college right now and studying for the LSAT

is the law jew a cucked profession?
>>
File: marianne.png (229KB, 413x366px) Image search: [Google]
marianne.png
229KB, 413x366px
>>128417312
But then again, you're also literally human trash and will be replaced by machine learning algorithms all the same.
>>
>>128417106
Yeah broski. Courses are tuned to the level of some of the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever met. Just do some work everynow and then and you're set.
EZ
>>
>>128416009
100% Right, all of those fags that choose art and shit like that should be thrown out of the country, those fags don't contribute anything to the economy
>>
>>128417657
That's true, but at least I'm a corporate lawyer and don't have to interact with Achmeds.

Anyway, we get more and more automated all the time. IIRC seven out of ten positions are re-filled when someone retires. However, that takes into account meaningless beaurocrats with law degrees - the demand for actual lawyers is on the rise, especially on the corporate side. Criminal justice lawyers haven't seen any growth in a while, despite an increase in demand.
>>
>be me
>cs degree
>$100,000 pa
>outsource all my work to argentina
>>
>>128417312
>be me
>be programmer specializing in so
>automate your job
kek
>>
>>128416009
>got EE degree
>working for minimum wage
>there's still a skills shortage on though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.