[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going to work onshore in London for a year starting next month.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1487987892345.jpg (105KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487987892345.jpg
105KB, 1920x1080px
Going to work onshore in London for a year starting next month.

It's too late to stop it, any tips on how to survive Londonistan?
>>
>>128413867
...... I will pray for you.
>>
File: imagePPU.jpg (31KB, 340x474px) Image search: [Google]
imagePPU.jpg
31KB, 340x474px
You can never be too safe OP. God speed.
>>
>>128413867
>Philippenis
you should be well adapted to islam by now
>>
>>128414425
I don't live in the southernmost point of the country that's close to malaysia btw. This country is predominantly christian
>>
>>128413867
Is it legal to wear armor of some sort? Steel toed boots and a vest maybe? Id look into that.
>>
>>128414566
They would deem that racist

tfw not even kidding
>>
File: Best girl.jpg (769KB, 900x1149px) Image search: [Google]
Best girl.jpg
769KB, 900x1149px
>>128413867
Memegumin a shit
Long live to the goddess Aqua
>>
>>128413867
Quit.

I quit a well paying job because they wanted to send me to Nigeria and many oil workers get killed there. They said there was no choice. So I quit without notice.

Been on unemployment benefits ever since. No regrets

I even refuse to enter England
>>
>>128413867
You should do it like the South Africans, then you'll be safe.
You leave the safe compound you sleep in in your car, drive to the compound where you work as fast as possible and try not to look all the dindus in their eyes in order to not anger them.
After work you drive home the same way as fast as possible.
Oh, and don't give one of the local dindus your passport, they'll enslave you.
Have a nice stay in Londonistan.
>>
>>128415643
Aberdeen?
>>
Arm yourself with spoons, forks and chairs, if you are edgy, metal, but you might get in arguments with the bobbies and may end in the Tower
>>
>>128415781
It was Shetland based
>>
>>128415643
Yeah, it's not worth it. I'm in IT and there are many possibilities to make even more money by being ready to travel.
But I'm not going near any 3rd world shithole. My parents and I didn't build up myself only to be murdered for a few shekels by a dirty goat fucker.
There's enough opportunities here in the West.
>>
>>128415935
Cosy. I hear the locals hate the oil workers, because none of them have jobs, and you all earn about two grand a week, so they try to start trouble in the pubs knowing you can't do fuck all back or you'll get the tin tack. Had an interesting conversation with some petrofac boys about it as well one time.
>>
>>128413867

you are a shitskin. you will be at home there.
>>
>>128416162
Chileans are white.
>>
>>128415190
Yea but OP is a Filipino chink nip gook. He can use that brown gook skin to tell the white cop that the British are racist. That can be his out.
>>
>>128416014
Another guy from the from the same company went missing

Not to mention the horror stories of being posted on a nignog rig and getting thrown over the side if they don't like you
>>
>>128413867
Pack a Quran
>>
>>128416321
I wouldn't do that either except if I or some family member was in great need for the money. (I'm thinking a life or death situation)
>>
>>128416211
Wrong country my dude
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.