[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Late 90's Politically Incorrect w/ Bill Maher Maher an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: bill-maher-512x512.jpg (89KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bill-maher-512x512.jpg
89KB, 512x512px
Late 90's Politically Incorrect w/ Bill Maher

Maher and David Spade confirmed for /ourguys/

Also, I love Sarah Silverman now?

Wtf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiCEaLHZp24

Bump while you watch, 13min vid, thread will be die while we all watch but don't bump

>The 90's were actually based.
>>
>>128409298
who the fuck is bill maher
>>
>>128409528
he used to have a show on FoxNews but it got canceled over a sexual harrasment beef.
>>
>>128409772
who cares
>>
Politically Incorrect was such a good show
>>
>>128409528
He is also a confirmed pedophile
>>
>>128409528
butt hurt half jew who makes money whining about president trump.
>>
>"black" lady:
>excuse me, can you pass me the tea and the nigger too?

>Sarah Silverman:
>That doesn't even make sense

>Maher
>I wouldn't even know you were black if you didn't tell me

>David Spade
>I hate black comedians and being called whitey
>>
Something about living in California for so many years has fired these comedians brains. These sound nothing like the empty shills you see now.
>>
>>128412415
This.

The comedy left used to actually be about free speech, not sure when it turned. Love seeing them defend comedy above fee fees

Also, Maher's house nigga joke on Real Time was funny
>>
I love that comedians are being held to a higher standard than the POTUS.

>A no talent comedian with an incredibly gullible audience gets in trouble for saying Trump is Putin's cock holster and people making it into an anti-gay joke
>A liberal anti-everything comedian who regularly curses at everyone during all his shows gets in trouble for saying a racial slur
>>
>>128412415
Well, considering who all the producers and directors of TV shows are, you have to be on the far left ideology to get work. Otherwise, you'll be considered an "independent" network and will rely on the internet for fans.

The only person I can think of who isn't a far left idiot that gets work is Mel Gibson and that's because he's rich as fuck.

For the normal actor/actress though, including talk show hosts, you have to be a far left delusional braindead idiot to get work.
>>
TV needs more open commentary shows like this.

Real Time is genuinely a good show, wish it was more than a weekly and seasonal structure.

Also, Tough Crowd should come back.
>>
>>128409298
That Chinese man had some real balls, calling her talentless multiple times. Do you think she recovered since?
>>
Sarah's joke is funny
>>
None of this conversation would pass nowadays
>>
File: IMG_7791.jpg (357KB, 1200x940px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7791.jpg
357KB, 1200x940px
>>
>>128409298
>Late 90's Politically Incorrect w/ Bill Maher
He's the guy who started the debate and ultimately /pol/.
>>
>>128409772
What happened?
>>
>>128415195
Yeah, Maher/Spade/Silverman would be out of jobs after that
>>
>>128409298
Jew Maher defending his Jewess Sarah against chinks and niggers. Colour me surprised.
>>
>>128417494
90s Sarah is a cutie pie tho
>>
>>128409298
Watching Maher for a long time now on and off, but that bitch man?
>>
>>128411294
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaC1-U8LIY0&t
>>
>>128409298
>once make a politically incorrect joke
>OMG THIS GUY IS OUR GUY
go back to r the donald or wherever you came from you faggot. What's your deal homo? Why do you think that if someone even fraction of a slight agrees with you that means he's based and cool? Does this invalidate everything else this man ever did and what he stands for? It doesn't.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.