[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest thoughts on Elliot Rodgers? > killed degenerates >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: rodgerRodger.png (128KB, 292x273px) Image search: [Google]
rodgerRodger.png
128KB, 292x273px
Honest thoughts on Elliot Rodgers?
> killed degenerates
> is the supreme gentleman
> hottest man to exist
how can you hate this man?
>>
>>128409202
Fuck, I am not gay but even I once had the desire to suck this supreme gentleman's cock.
It's not the sexuality or masculinity, but the aesthetics that count when judging his penis.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (42KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42KB, 480x360px
It's a werd dichotomy because he was right about how women are horrendous but at the same time he was a complete autistic fucktard that only managed to kill his chink roomates and like one roastie
>>
His parents refused to give a fuck. After the incident people came forward thinking the slaying could have been prevented, because the way he gave so much warning makes it seem like he wanted someone to intervene. I don't think anyone's words could have helped him. He was committed to the mindset of hating his situation in life and acting according to plan. Crazy person. As weird as the situation is its not interesting because he was insane and beyond help.
>>
>>128409202
Anyone keen on starting a rodgers praise cult?
>>
>>128409465
When I read through the manifesto, this was the only part that had me laughing. His description of the guy's penis "plunging" into his sister was 10/10
>>
File: please die.jpg (142KB, 937x1200px) Image search: [Google]
please die.jpg
142KB, 937x1200px
>>128409202
>>128409572
please take your mental problems back to plebbit
>>
>>128409689
kek there were a few of those parts for me like when he read the self help book that said to "visualize what you want in life" so he visualized himself winning the lottery.
>>
>>128409751
that guy is pretty based
>>
>>128409202
>man
He was a manlet.
>>
>>128409202
read his manifesto, gotta say it's a good read
>>
>>128409202
He is the physical embodiment of societal breakdown. Neglected as a child, born to dysfunctional hapa parents, in the most decadent place in existence, shown a never ending stream of unreality.

He is basically what happens when /r9k/ is allowed to go outside.

Ted was the same way, finally recognizing the world not for what it isn't, but what it is.

Something worthy of a glorious day of retribution.

In a way, he was kind of right.

Even now, you shitpost in his honor on a north korean underwater slave labor basket weaving deathcamp.

Who was right, them, or him?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.