[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so have you guys noticed how windows lock screen shows pictures

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: what is this shit.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
what is this shit.png
3MB, 1600x900px
so have you guys noticed how windows lock screen shows pictures of random shit now and then asks "like what you see?" and shit like that?

well check out this beauty its been showing me today. (pic related)

do they even realize how absurd these statistics are?

>>"Only 6.7% of women graduate with STEM degrees"

yeah? and? 6.7% of women is a FUCKLOAD of women. thats like 1/15th of all women. thats astonishing.

and:

>> Only 0.4% of teen girls plan to major in computer science.

that's 1/250. in a very specialized sort of field. I mean what the fuck?

HOW MANY fucking people do you really need working in STEM? half the female population? there is no fucking need. the only people that make a real difference in stem are the top 1% of STEM majors that are actually coming up with the breakthroughs and innovations. the rest are spinning their wheels basically becoming professors to teach the next generation of dumbasses what that 1% came up with.

FUCK
>>
I like your post senpai though much of STEM is purely academic and that also interests me.
>>
>>128406107
>Bill Gates' corporation pushing cultural Marxism
Wow golly gee, who knew?
>>
>>
File: 1425_3.jpg (94KB, 900x886px) Image search: [Google]
1425_3.jpg
94KB, 900x886px
>>128406451
>>
File: win7.png (83KB, 775x380px) Image search: [Google]
win7.png
83KB, 775x380px
>>128406580
It makes no odds to me anyway, I use the Patricians choice of Windows.
>>
>>128406107
Women themselves demonise STEM and computing for young girls.
>>
>>128406107
My Corporation looks for MBAs and teaches them to code on the mob. So you get business majors who become programmers and build their own projects from the ground up.

In the 70's this is how females became programmers, they'd get a job and on the job they'd learn to program as part of their daily work. It was never about having a passion for it, it was about bringing home a check.
>>
>>128407119
>My Corporation looks for MBAs and teaches them to code on the mob.
That's fucked up.
>>
>>128407223
>Shirts are 1's
>Skins are 0's
>go to brazillian female nude scream protest
>table dropped
>>
i would go back to windows 7. but if they can spy on you on windows 10, they can spy on you just the same on windows 7.
>>
>>128407119
>So you get business majors who become programmers and build their own projects from the ground up

I often wondered why all business applications are shittily coded with no though for security or efficiency.

>Roll out new release
>Doesn't fucking work
>Well, it works on my machine, you just have to enable the user as a Domain Admin and it'll work
>Business Software v1.0 goes live!
>>
>>128406107
this is why I use a mac, built in security against getting cucked, the CIA couldn't even hack into the terrorists fucking iphone, butthurt poorfags will disagree
>>
>>128406107
Woman don't go into stem fields, it has nothing to do with some imaginary sexism or whatever other shitty reason they try to justify it with.
>>
I know 1 girl in my life who's going into STEM, specifically bio-medicine. She's a bright girl, not a whore, and a decent head on her shoulders, and conservative.

Almost every single other girl I know apart from a select few are dumb whores who lack any kind of conviction and who are all going into worthless subjects like marketing or travel guide or stupid shit like that.

You want to know why more women aren't in stem? Because the culture for women right now, thanks to feminism, is fucking toxic. Look at how feminists act. You really think that someone who acts and thinks like that is going to go into a field that depends entirely on logic? No. They're literally teaching girls to be illogical, irrational, and not use critical thinking skills, and then wonder why there aren't more women in STEM.
>>
>>128407819
>the CIA couldn't even hack into the terrorists fucking iphone

any three people could have done it in a week taking shifts
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.