[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm gay but redpilled on the JQ and race realism and degeneracy.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: mikepence.jpg (8KB, 203x248px) Image search: [Google]
mikepence.jpg
8KB, 203x248px
I'm gay but redpilled on the JQ and race realism and degeneracy. What should I do to handle this cognitive dissonance?
>>
kys
>>
>>128405306
If you're aware of it, where's the cognitive dissonance?
Feeling guilty is not CD. CD would be if you were in denial about those things not being real because it contradicted your gayness
>>
>>128405306
Gay people are built in adoption for orphans.

Go to church. Settle down. Adopt.
>>
>>128405306
nobody cares you histrionic little shit. fuck off.
>>
>>128405306
get a girlfriend and put a baby in her anyway

lay back and think of England :^)
>>
Be as right-wing and non-degenerate as Douglas Murray.
>>
>>128405306
Upload boipucci pic to imgur and post link to pic
>>
File: brickfeel.png (9KB, 338x339px) Image search: [Google]
brickfeel.png
9KB, 338x339px
>>128405306
I'm in your position but I'm also half Jewish. Still think you have it bad? I don't even trust myself anymore.
>>
>>128405774
What state do you live in?
>>
>>128405306
Be a little less autistic, and realize that there's nothing about being gay that prevents you from being a valuable member of your community.
>>
File: gay stats.jpg (783KB, 3099x1854px) Image search: [Google]
gay stats.jpg
783KB, 3099x1854px
>>128405306
why not study the effects of homosexuality? become highly educated in this one topic and start redpilling fellow gays. they dont have to feel bad about themselves..but they shouldnt take pride in it either.
>>
>>128405306
You have to make sacrifices. Whats ore important? Western civilization or your preferred sexuality?
>>
>>128405306
nothing wrong with existing as a gay person dude, just keep it to yourself
>>
>>128406179
Unfortunately, it's doubtful that the ethnonationalist movement will ever be accepting of faggots, if that's what OP is going for. Maybe the leaders will, but not the regular people. Just look at the comments and dislike bar on this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWt5Cz6ngLI

>>128405964
The one you hate the most
>>
>>128406445
Nothing is worth sacrificing over western civilization. Let it burn and all the homosapient cunts along with it.
>>
File: fpbp.jpg (11KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
fpbp.jpg
11KB, 218x231px
>>128405411
>>
File: GetTucked.jpg (28KB, 609x609px) Image search: [Google]
GetTucked.jpg
28KB, 609x609px
>>128406587
>The one you hate the most
California?
>>
>>128406445
It's not a matter of "preferred"
If you literally can't get an erection over a woman it's not like you can find one who would be okay with marrying that
>>
>>128405774
Looool
>>
>>128406732
Close, Virginia.
>>
>>128405306
When did you figure out you were gay? Were you abused as a child? Do you think there is a link there? Former liberali, only recently saw some shit that made me wonder if that has legitimacy.
>>
>>128405306
Are you white?

If so, in a lot of ways, you're blessed. You can choose a female mate of high ideological quality without being distracted by sex. Straight men are cursed to approve of degenerate female behavior because it seemingly gives them better access to casual sex.

Straight men are cursed because if you turn the attractive female population to degeneracy (which is easy because women are egotistical attention whores and degeneracy is all about appealing to ego), they will follow.

You can probably find a girl to marry that will be fine with you having a boyfriend on the downlow, the same way women throughout the ages dealt with men having mistresses.

Hell, I know a girl who wants to be a tradwife but is also a fujoshi.

Learn to be bisexual.
>>
>>128407588
>>128407588
Yes pure hwhite
>>128407511
When I hit puberty I jerked off to baseball players
>>
>>128407588
You whore.
>>
>>128406587
There are more likes than dislikes in your link.

My version of OP's conundrum is I hate Jews -- but specifically the males, and am inordinately attracted to their women. So gas the (male) kikes, I guess?
>>
>>128405306
1. Get rid of your cats
2. Sort yourself out
3. Consider the risk of diseases from the gay lifestyle
4. Try taking test or something
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.