[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> When will Europe wake up? Well, if Israel's experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 227
Thread images: 23

File: bus.jpg (125KB, 758x530px) Image search: [Google]
bus.jpg
125KB, 758x530px
> When will Europe wake up?
Well, if Israel's experience is any indication, when it reaches the level of daily terror attacks in every country for about 6 months straight.
By then, everyone will know someone who's been affected, and attitudes will change pretty quickly.
Israel used to be more tolerant and lenient during the 2000s, and it got us bus bombs and kids being blown up on holidays.
>>
When the countryside will be affected.
No one cares about the large cities, they've been infected for decades.
>>
>>128402060
Maybe the dynamics in Europe are different but in Israel, terrorist large attacks usually happened in cities, and it was enough to shift people hard to the right.
>>
>>128402351
yeah i hear about all the isis attacks in israel, it must be really bad, i bet you hardly have time to rape and eat children these days
>>
>>128401842

I visited Israel and some of Europe a few months ago.

I was telling everyone that Israel now is how I figure Europe will have to look in the next few years.

Impressive country, people don't fuck around with security there. Surprised to hear you guys were lenient once upon a time.

They could have listened.
>>
>>128402351

You were hard in the right since ever, don't you
>>
>>128403029
I'm talking about 25-15 years ago you muppet
Hamas, Fatah, Ashaf, Hizballah.
I don't know if these names ring any bells for you, but they do for plenty of people here.
Try reading about the history of terror attacks in Israel and what we eventually did about it.
I hope you'll emulate the good bits
>>
The difference is that Jews have always had strong tribalistic inclinations whereas whites have been programmed to hate themselves (thanks, greatest ally) and embrace nonwhites to the point of suicide. Shit won't change until the boomers finally die off, and even then maybe not
>>
>>128401842
So daily? Hmmm, I honestly doubt it'll ever get like that really. Maybe I'll just stay in this awful in between area.
>>
>>128403300
I still remember the time when we didn't have security guards at the entrance to almost every public building.
At its worst people stopped riding busses or going to malls in fear of what might happen.
>>
>>128403536
In terms of security and military, yes, but people are starting to forget because they have it too good. The demented left is rearing its head here as well.
>>
>>128401842
>By then, everyone will know someone who's been affected, and attitudes will change pretty quickly

Literally this.

What will wake people up is realising everyone knows someone who died in a terrorist attack,.

Then people will realise it could happen to anyone at any time. I mean FFS they were evacuation whole blocks of houses because they thought their might have been a bomb.

When peoples kids are terrified of the "brown men with beards" then the anger will rise.
>>
>>128403668
Hope not
>>
>>128404032
Most schools had memorial walls, plaques or corners for students who died in an attack
>>
>>128401842

How fucked is your left in parliament? Because from what I hear they pretty much do not exist as an entity of any consequences. It's right and far right, little center and no left.

>>128403300

Actually good post leaf, I didn't think about how the Israeli model of security is pretty much the guarantee for us. Walls and defensive concrete shit everywhere, armed guards out the wazoo. Basically had to do hard level segregation to keep the random knife attacks from going on.
>>
>>128403654
Let's draw a distinction between internationalist Jews and Israelis.
While Israelis might be geopolitically cynical, I think most of them would suggest you come down hard on terrorists.
Internationalists would suggest tolerance and open borders.
>>
>>128404161
It's not the parliament (although their influence in it is growing). They still control the education system and media
>>
>we need to be tolerant, that's how we will beat them

Pure insanity. Does the left believe ISIS will eventually give up in trying to divide Islam and the West? It seems if you live in a large western city, you are expendable and less important than forced tolerance, as far as the leftists are concerned.
>>
>>128403629
You fucking created it.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 128x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 128x90px
>>128401842
>>128402060
>>128402351
>>128403029
>>128403300
>>128403536
>>128403629
>>128404032
>>128404154
>>128404161
>>128404372

Funny to see stupid Israelis who say that Israel "know how to deal with terrorists"
NO. Israel is incompetent and has the highest rate of terrorism in the world.
DO NOT LEARN FROM ISRAEL
>>
>>128404709
When you are surrounded by shitskins and they directly preach your destruction, the rate of which successful attacks happen is quite astonishing.
Israeli intelligence even found some Kosovar jihadis trying to blow up your football team, and they were IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING MOUNTAINS. Not even goats go there mate, and the general sentiment besides super animosity towards the jihadis was awe at how they were able to track those fucks down. Your intelligence agencies are more than fantastic
>>
>>128401842
I almost don't want people's opinions to change then. Disgusting that they would be belligerent, happy for thousands to be slaughtered and make themselves feel good by attacking the easy targets trying to do something about it, until they are personally affected.

Id rather have a database of all those defending islam and they go too when the time comes, regardless of what they protest.
>>
>>128404691
A. I'm not talking about the IS
B. You would have had muslim terrorism without IS anyway
C. I'll look into it, but I won't deny the possibility of Israeli involvement. Like I said in another comment, it's rather cynical.
However, I don't think the plan was to turn them on Europe, but to destabilize the ME
>>
File: sieg hei;.jpg (227KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sieg hei;.jpg
227KB, 800x800px
>>128401842
>>128403629
>>128404709
Hey Schlomos, I'm willing to offtop a little. I heading to Tel Aviv in couple a weeks, any advice where I should go/ not should go, or any general info?
Also, maybe u know some of a good mental clincs, like Dr.House tier good clincs, that will be great, can't get shit in in google...
>>
>>128405024
Probably if got out of control, I can't really blame israel for wanting to distablelize the region
>>
>>128404947
Interesting. I don't know anything about Israel's involvement during the Balkan conflict. Got any material to recommend?

Your point about success rates is important. We don't have major terrorist attacks anymore. Mostly guys working alone, stabbing people, cara of peace, starting fires, things like that.
>>
>>128401842
Was there ever a movement to remove all muslims from your country, even those with no links to terror?

Seems like the only way really.
>>
>>128405445
There were talks about it but no one even had the balls to bring forward a plan
>>
>>128405326
Well, you probably know what it's like
>>
>>128405391
It wasn't during the Balkan conflict, it was recently I think this year during the Albania-Israel world cup qualifier match which ended 0-3 for Israel. I was in the stadium and the security measures were staggering, most fans felt offended at the idea that Albanians would do harm to Israel so they even boycotted subsequent matches, even after the report that jihadis were arrested in the northern mountains with intelligence provided by Mossad.
I have been to Isreal before and have talked to ex Shin Bet guys, telling me the hard work required to catch or kill suspected terrorist, truly spectacular executions
>>
>>128405636
I have been in Israel a couple of times, and the surrounding states. The hate is real on both sides, but the thing is in your case, your hate is reactionary. You hate them because they hate you. They hate you cause Allah said so
>>
>>128405870
Is there some news article about it?
I get why people felt offended. It is a very crass measure, but necessary sometimes.
>>
>>128405998
They hated us since before israel existed. They had their own version of pogroms called farhood. All during the days jews lived in muslims occupied states.
Later during the british mandate there were several chimp-outs meant to hurt and kill as many jewish settlers as possible, especially at 29 and 39.
I think they were called the arab rebellions
>>
>>128405558
Fuck, if you guys wouldn't do it I can't see any EU country doing it.
>>
>>128401842

The difference is that you have a horde of fecund Haredim and Mizrahim to fight the demographic battle against Islam. Europe doesn't.
>>
File: Juden.jpg (243KB, 860x868px) Image search: [Google]
Juden.jpg
243KB, 860x868px
>>128401842
Israel and the Jews in general are fucking based. A lot of lib-tards here are always on about how Israel is so evil and such and the apartheid but I cant remember the last time a Jew drove a truck into 89 people in Nice or anything tbqh. You're like the Serbs, people think you're evil but they dont see the bigger picture. They think they're doing good supporting a homophobic and mysoginistic peoples and their ways.
>>
Hezbollah is based tho
I hope more Israeli pre schools get hit with rockets
>>128406291
Yeah but your paramilitaries went into town and massacred people
You deserved everything
>>
>>128406457

This.

The anti Isreali stormfags and other racists need to Fuck off.
>>
>>128404709
Kek this. If I visit for work I am literally banned from all non-company organised transport, even cabs.
>>
>>128406389
The haredim are parasites, but the mizrahim (aka sephardim) have hope
>>
>>128401842
When the jews who opened our borders, promoted degeneracy, feminism and racemixing are kicked out and forced to Swim to Israel like rats
>>
>>128404947

Funnily enough it is probably 20 years of mass surveillance that has made Israel like #1 in the world for cyber security software sheeeeit
>>
>>128406489
What paramilitaries? When?
You seem a bit confused sir
>>
>>128406868
What about ashkenazim?
Most Argentine Jews are ashkenazim.
>>
I watched Shmuel Bar give a talk and he basically said when he visits the pentagon or state department and when he visits Europe, they are all still in denial its ideology causing it.

The only hope is the people pressuring the delusional elite.
>>
File: IMG_7746.jpg (78KB, 640x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7746.jpg
78KB, 640x524px
>>128401842
>>
>>128406457
>>128406666
You'd think somewhere where free speech thrives like pol would have woken people up by now. But lots of people on here think about jews the same way niggers think about whites. Easy target to blame and bitch about.
>>
File: IMG_7773.jpg (163KB, 1065x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7773.jpg
163KB, 1065x484px
>>
>>128407111
Irgun
>>
File: IMG_7771.jpg (78KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7771.jpg
78KB, 333x500px
>>128407309
>>
File: IMG_7752.jpg (226KB, 882x890px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7752.jpg
226KB, 882x890px
>>128407374

http://archive.is/vwC8j
>>
>>128406997
This.
>>
>>128406457
dancing Israelis on 9/11
mossad
>>
What exactly did Israel do that stopped the daily terrorist attacks?
>>
>>128407374
Okay, can you say which incident you're talking about so I can google it?
>>
>>128407150
I think they tend more towards the left.
Honestly, the Russian immigration after the fall of the USSR saved this country politically
>>
>>128406666
Nice digits
Terrible flag
>>
>>128407309
Look, it's not that all jews are working against the west, but you can't deny the high rates of jews being involved in anti western activities
>>
The difference is the israelis deserve it but innocent white people don't.
>>
>>128408059
Terrible digits
Terrible flag
>>
>>128408157
>Terrible digits
>Terrible flag
says the german
>>
>>128407701
Built insane security walls, constant patrols, sent undercover intelligence agents, conducted daily raids.
Every day we would hear in the news
> 3 persons of interest were caught during a raid in McGoatFuckTown
>>
>>128408125
> you deserve it because I find what you do distasteful
Explain to me how you're different from the lefties saying the west deserves it for what it does to the "poor darkies"
>>
Germany exists to ensure the existence of Israel

We are with you, Shlomos!
>>
>>128406997
Nah man, there's a limit to how much you can blame others.
In the end, YOU did this, you had agency, don't blame others for YOUR mistakes.
Even IF the jews promoted all of it, you were the the idiots who said YES. The merchant sells? Who's buying?
>>
>>128408494
Please get rid of Merkel
And execute all the commie remnants
>>
>>128406457
>Don't see the bigger picture

Everything that happens right now is because of the fucking kikes!!

Why has it to be always a fucking leaf?
>>
>>128407832
Deir yassin massacre - kikes go into village and murder women and children
Haifa oil refinery massacre - Jews threw grenades into crowd. Crowd retaliates right after. More Jews died here but they started it
Balad Al shaykh massacre- kike paramilitaries attack town while residents sleep
There are probably more but these are the ones that came up first when I googled it
You have an irgun museum too, I hope that gets bombed as well
>>
>>128408424
>steal someone elses land
>native population is constantly herded into smaller and smaller areas
>native civilians start to attack the invaders due to desperation

>be european
>save "refugees"
>give them a better life than they'd ever be able to dream about
>they thank us with terrorist attacks

Pretty big difference if you ask me
>>
>>128408072
My opinion on this is pretty simple. Jews have higher IQ than whites on average, jews will occupy positions of power often as a result. It's not "the jews", it's that these people just happen to be jews. I think the real problem is that marxism is still somehow glorified and painted as some kind of altruistic virtue. Politicians and ceo's etc just happen to fall for it.
>>
>>128404709
This desu
>>
>>128408765
lol says the country that banned the minerat. Literally bans islam and says the problem is the jews.
>>
>>128408925
I'm not surprised they're in positions of power but the fact that they are involved in globalist activities can make make it look really bad for someone looking from the side, and I can't blame them for coming to a wrong conclusion on it.
>>
>>128401842
They're literally bombing children and people aren't rioting in the streets, Europe isn't sleeping it's in a deep irreversible coma.
>>
>>128409100
Shit I knew it was a bait! I should never have replied
Can't you fucking leaf trolls stop shitposting?
>>
>>128408786
Well, about deir yassin I know and I can say it was a mistake and shouldn't have happened, will need to read about the others.
Do you know why the Irgun, Hagana, and Shomer were formed to begin with?
>>
>>128401842
YOU MAKE WAKE UP AND REALIZE ITS YOU FILTHY KIKES IMPORTING ALL THESE REFUGEES INTO EUROPE THROUGH NGO'S AND CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS LIKE ISRAAID. YEA I HEAR YA KIKE.
>>
>>128406086
Well there are but they are in albanian thought
>>
>>128401842
In some ways we're still way too tolerant and lenient - instead of being behind bars, our tax shekels pay for people like Haneen Zoabi's salary, and for terrorists' college degrees.
>>
>>128409815
Marching into a town and shooting women and children isn't just a mistake
And who cares why they were formed, a lot of awful groups were formed for Noble reasons
>>
>>128406086
The problem wasn't that people were offended, they just couldn't comprehend that they are seen as islamists in the eyes of the world, since most of our population is atheist. This triggers a lot of albanians, even Islamists which belong to the bektashi sect
>>
>>128410225
You act like women and children were innocent but they hate as much as the men do.
>>
>>128410225
Deir Yassin is taught in schools as an atrocity we committed. We don't praise the people who did it.
But saying it was a manifestation of policy is a stretch
>>
>>128410362
>this fucking albanian mentallity

Kys
>>
>>128410511
Funny enough albanians don't have this mentality, and look at where they are now.
>>
Israel is

>a nationalist ethnostate
>hated by muslims
>right wing
>at least pretends to love the US

why do we hate them again?
>>
>>128408629
ITS YOUR FUCKING PEOPLE PULLING THE BOATS OFF THE COAST OF ITALY TO LET THE REFUGEES INTO EUROPE, WHICH MEANS ITS ALSO YOUR PEOPLE PACKING THE BOATS. FUCK YOU KIKE. YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE ARE A PLAGUE TO THIS EARTH.
>>
>>128410225
Now that I'm rereading about I see that a third of the warriors sent to occupy the village were from Lehi.
These guys were certifiably insane. Messianic remove kebab + deus vult in the jewish version. No surprise it ended up as a disaster. And the taqiah is having a field day with that one
>>
>>128406815
In Israel?? how can cabs ban you?
>>
>>128410600
That's right, they are worse! And that's why you live in the shithole you deserve
>>
>>128410734
I hate those hypocrites that denounce such acts but do the same on the regular basis. Islamists must be eradicated
>>
>>128410717
Why aren't they shot?
I mean all of them, the migrants and the people helping them.
I have nothing to do with them and killing them would do the world a favor
>>
>>128410717
I Agree, Wish jews never existed. all this and that for what for money, some shit prophecy or a larger land. fuck jewish race
>>
>>128410838
Funny that the Lehi were the epitome of what some polacks want to be, yet are a justifiable reason for arabs to hate israel
>>
>>128409815
dir yassin never happened
ask milstein
>>
>>128408923
In about 50 years when muslims exile you all from your land we'll have that conversation again
>>
>>128409815
arabs have killed much more civilians than we did in 48.. thousands vs dozens
>>
>>128410791
Not worse, not at all. Albanians always had their women and children brutally murdered both in greece and Kosovo.
My mom is a doctor and she said she saw the bones of the ankles of an old woman showing by her walking 500 miles while her nephew, her daughter dead after the serbs ripped her newborn with a bayonet. Hey it wasn't humane but I never saw them owning that land there. Being nice in this world is a straight way to the grave my friend
>>
>>128411045
Sauce?
>>
>>128410104
Hadasa hospital is in crisis and about to get shut down only because of its 70% Palestinian athority&Gaza patience influx.. the Israeli media lies about the reason that Doctors are running away from there..
>>
>>128410970
/pol/tards never know the brutality of war, even though I think they would be worse then them because we are all practically dead inside
>>
>>128411120
True, but we aren't animals
>>
>>128411308
If arabs didn't kill those thousands you wouldn't kill those dozens, funny enough the contrary wouldn't be true
>>
The mods should automatically delete all JIDF threads
>>
>>128410734
Don't forget about the Saliha Massacre, Lydda Massacre, Abu Shussa Massacre, Damascus Gate bombing, and the Al Dawayima Massacre
It was a war and arabs killed too, but Arabs for the most part didn't target civillians
>>
>>128411148
Totally bro, and peaceful Albanians never harmed anyone, we just hate you cause we are so evil and shit. Faggot.
>>
File: 800px-Etzel_diryasin.jpg (203KB, 800x1156px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Etzel_diryasin.jpg
203KB, 800x1156px
>>128410422
dir yassin never happened
why do you think that IDF's newspaper gave it so much pro-arab coverage? why the constant indoctrination for all Israeli soldeirs about that fake massacre?
The early socialist state portrayed the Irgun rivals as nazis. it suited their agenda
>>
>>128411419
Shut up shitskin, arabs directly target civilians, they blow up little girls let alone israeli civilians
>>
>>128411502
Look at history and see how many times you have tried to invade vs how many times we tried. You are not evil, you just want land and resources, I can't really call that evil
>>
>>128411243
http://www.booksefer co il/index.php?dir=site&page=catalog&op=item&cs=48846&langpage=heb
>>
>>128401842

Except the narrative pushed by the state media is always "we won't let the terrorists make us islamophobes". Then the propagandists plant some people in a crowd to sing "don't look back in anger" and keep doing shit like this. They need to be exposed, only then can they be defunded.
>>
>>128411510
There definitely was a lot of infighting back then - like the Altalena
>>
>>128403654
>why do you blame jews for whites' self hatred? you remind of niggers blaming whites for their low iqs
>>
>>128411395
Can't dispute that, still feel bad about our fuckups
Too bad they were inflated by taqiyah propaganda
>>
>>128401842

Why are jews so hellbent on destroying Europe with islamic and nigger immigration when it will just turn Europe against Israel's existence as the population changes? There are already jews fleeing france en masse. Is it by zionist design, like how they partnered with the nazis to ship jews to what would become Israel?
>>
>>128411510
Ah, should have known it was commie propaganda
>>
>>128411243
What Iraqi and Syrian soldeirs had to do in an Israeli village?
Why dozens of Israeli soldiers were killed?
Why the fact that Haganah fighter were involved in dir yasin was never mentioned in the massaacre-lie propaganda of the IDF and the state?
>>
>>128401842
>if Israel's experience is any indication
Were there every any pro-arab jews in Israel? You know, the "it's just radicals" kind of pro-arabs.
>>
>>128411939
>>128411939
Yeah, Ben Gurion was Mapai - which was pretty commie
>>
>>128411864
I know how you feel. Albanians in pol are the most second hated after jews because this board is filled with slavs. They always try to bring up a few fuck ups you did as a reaction yet they will downplay their atrocities significantly. Similar to how the whole jewish arab things goes
>>
File: 1496164535319.jpg (92KB, 750x697px) Image search: [Google]
1496164535319.jpg
92KB, 750x697px
>>128401842
>>
>>128411419
My dude, you have had experience with this by now
Whenever possible, arabs will target civilians. Maybe you're an Ahmed or Yasmin trying to help make america diverse and just trying to spread propaganda?
>>
>>128412047
We have quite a few, almost none of the them are Mizrahi, Yemenite, or Ethiopian, though, since all those families know what it's like to try and live as a dhimmi
>>
>>128401842
there were plenty of wake up calls. They're like zombies - nothing will wake them up. You did masterful work, my friend
>>
>>128412105
Man, hating mapai is the final red pill for an israeli
They fucked so much up
>>
File: 1475516907635.jpg (92KB, 720x541px) Image search: [Google]
1475516907635.jpg
92KB, 720x541px
>>128401842
Considering it's you miserable kikes who own all our news and media and are pumping our youth full of this marxist garbage that are to blame in the first place, Europe will wake up when Jews stop trying to force diversity on us. Once that is settled we'll react naturally and execute traitors then deport the Muslims.

At the moment our governments have all sold us out to your filth we risk social, financial disincentives and even jail sentences in some countries for even attempting to speak out against the narrative.
>>
>>128406489
>hezbollah based
>dead kids good
>innocent people deserve death
how is the weather up there in Dearborn, ahmed?
>>
>>128411510
>>128411538
>>128411656
>>128411698
>>128411734
>>128411808
>>128410717
>>128412431
>>128412610
>>128412664
>>128412194
in this picture u can see israeli left and right win paramilitary groups blame each other for killing civilians(in attacks on hostile arab villages-military bases), because it's unjust

on the Arab side you side wide support and celebration for the mass murder of peaceful Jews
>>
>>128404947
>they were IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING MOUNTAINS. Not even goats go there
Probably because the muslims would rape them
>>
>>128411808
Altalena was an exception though, there was virtually no internal jewish civil war, and you can thank both the Arabs, and Jewish political culture for it
>>
>>128406666
Kek obviously wills it. Bye, Stormfags. I have nothing but admiration for Israel. As to when the European chimpout will occur? Soon. Won't be long now. There is only so much more they will take.
>>
>>128413049
Kek that was a common joke here as well
>>
>>128413124
Would be glorious, can't wait to witness it
>>
>>128412974
I'm not even left wing, just uninformed on this particular issue.
Is any Israeli in this thread left wing?
>>
>>128413081
Yes there was. You can say the Season was a unilateral civil war by the left against the right
>>
>>128412664
Communism is not a Torah-based Jewish value system. Neither is it Zionist in nature. Many of the leaders of the recapture of the state happened to have come from commie countries and tried to re-establish it here (because those other places didn't do communism right). Take a good look at the Jews of Hollywood, or the music industry - those who espouse and promote degeneracy. Notice how almost 0% of them are even the slightest bit religious?

Soros, for example wouldn't dare even try to set foot in Israel because he knows he'd be taken out, with a stamp of approval from almost every citizen.
>>
>>128411915
europe tries to destroy israel with subversive NGO's, GET YOUR SHIT RIGHT YOU FILTHY NAZI SCUM
>>
>>128412047
We had commie jews killing zionist jews together with arabs(but very few times, very few know about it).. tons of commie spies, literally all anti israel jew spies were leftists/commies
>>
>>128408072
i've noticed a lot of non-religious jews tend to be hard left in politics, which is anti-western in general. i'm not sure why so many of the atheist jews are left-wing but they're no worse than any other radical progressive. the religious jews tend to be more center or right-wing. this is just my own experience of course.
>>
>>128412105
>>128412610

mapai? is that your version of ethnomasochist virtue signalling cucks?
>>
>>128413706
You're absolutely correct. And in the U.S. there's been a trend of party affiliation that went from 90% Dem until 2008, to ~80% in 2012, and around 70%ish in 2016.
>>
>>128413236
A lot of Muslims that don't have it coming will get fucked up, so I don't know how glorious I'd call it, but it will be less horrid than if the chimpout doesn't occur. Also, maybe the non-jihadi Muslims should think abut this and do something about their outliers, before something bad happens.
>>
>>128412664
>pumping our youth full of marxist garbage

I love how jew haters implicitly admit they are powerless to resist "jewish mind tricks" like you're all just helpless drones being programmed by the Jews.
>>
>>128413249
yes, i'm an anti zionist, but not deluded about Israel's enemies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw658Jzscu4
>>
>>128413926
LOL - basically, yeah. If I'm not mistaken, Chomsky and Bernie were both at a Kibbutz that leaned hard that way.
>>
>>128413336
sneaky jewing as a mean of war, fair point.
>>
File: 1492130578908.jpg (1MB, 2525x2314px) Image search: [Google]
1492130578908.jpg
1MB, 2525x2314px
>>128413528

You think making Europe muslim is going to make it pro-Israel? Because that's what Soros et al are doing.
>>
File: 5819_1.jpg (92KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5819_1.jpg
92KB, 800x600px
>>128401842
What do you want me to do; overthrow the government by myself and then run everything into the ground because I'm not gifted enough to be the new emperor? The thing is, of all people I would be barely affected if it did happen what you propose because I seldom leave house, so I should be least concered about this.

It's obvious now that politicans are betrayer of our nation and do it on purpose. They broken the one unspoken rule, to avert damage from the german folk. I used to like democracy but it's just liars and everyone else damage controling them but now it taken another dimension. If I have to die then it better not be by terrorists but by overthrowing this shithouse, that our future generations may have something they can call a home.

Pegida is too lax. The politicans don't care and continue with their bullshit. Violence seems to be the only answer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q37iEE6dxUI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TEGPelS3Ac
>>
>>128404673
>Does the left believe ISIS will eventually give up in trying to divide Islam and the West?
That is exactly what they believe. Its because they were taught at school that you should use words not fists to solve conflict, so we need to show that we stand together and they will not change us and then they will magically lose interest in trying to destroy us.
>>
>>128414084
wait zionism is just the belief a jewish state should exist. Why would you be against that?
>>
>>128406457

AM ISRAEL CHAI
>>
>>128413124
what do you think about jewish fascists like these?

Israel should have never existed, it's like venomous frog in a cage of starving snakes
>>
>>128413926
Take a look at their logo and it all becomes pretty clear.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mapai
>>
>>128401842

Unlike the Europeans, Zionists deserve to be bombed though.
>>
>1914
>One guy is killed
>WORLD WAR

>2017
>Weekly terror attacks
>Who cares this normal i just feel sorry for the people killing everyone
>>
File: NtUNr9Sg.png (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
NtUNr9Sg.png
42KB, 512x512px
>>128414413

We need more big spray
>>
>>128404372

All jews are international jews. The Khazars LARPing as Israelites technically could retake the dome of the rock and actually end their thousands of years of exile, but they refuse to; tube become too comfortable as a transient parasite, and so Israel has simply become a physical hub for and international body rather than a true nation for a people.
>>
>>128414526
*bug

http://www.nukedcockroach.com
>>
>>128412974
>Peacefull jews

You are betraying no one here filthy kike!
Gas yourself!
>>
>>128413992
Islam should be exterminated or reformed, there is no other way.
>>
>>128405998

The kikes are invaders in their lands; it's hilarious that the OP is using Israel as an example of how a European country should treat its muslim invaders, when in reality it's the exact opposite; Israel is the example of what will happen when the Muslims eventually colonize France or the U.K. and have to deal with violence from the remaining white minority.
>>
>>128414318
did that guy say if arabs attacked them he would want to remove jewish settlements even more? as in arabs attacking jews is evidence the jews are in the wrong? maybe i'm missing something but that driver seemed cucked.
>>
>>128404709
we do know how to deal with them , but that is because we had a shitton of experience and mistakes to learn from .
im glad to see euroshits are beginning to feel like intifada era israel , i just hope they get bombed and stabbed enough fast enough to snap early and not be retarded like us and have that shit drag on and kill thousands .
>>
>>128414234
fine, but not in this location
Why not a nice greek island or some land by the sea in south america..
>>
>>128414594
We could, if our leadership had the balls to do it, but neither the secular nor the religious "leaders" of today have the willpower. The secular because they're afraid of what "the goyim" will think, and the religious because they're worried that if we did retake the Temple Mount, they would lose their own little feifdoms of influence.
>>
>Jews are invaders says the American

Nice parody
>>
>>128414876
Israelis were there before islam even existed. They were there even before the romans. I doubt arabs were there first
>>
>>128414864
I don't want to think that way. We are not them.
>>
>>128414864
I agree, you all should be exterminated.
>>
Europeans are brainwashed to hell. You average euro is leftist cuck who keeps spouting globalist mantras from the medias :"not all muslims", "its our fault", "whites are evil", "there is no native french/british/etc"

Jews have successfully eradicated any form of survival instinct in most white people. The only "cure" is some dramatic event that would wipe out 80% of europeans and allow the few sane ones to rebuild a proper society
>>
>>128415084
>Israelis

You mean Israelites or Heebs
>>
>>128414887
in between 48-67 arabs attacked israel from the west bank and gaza, if u give it back to arab control it would only drive them to attack us more.

It happened when we left south lebanon, when we left Area's A&B and almost all of Gaza, and it happened after the 2005 disengagement from Gaza..
Commies&Fascists.. both are wrong, but Commies are just a bit more retarded
>>
>>128415085
There is a saying we have around these parts that I don't know a comparable American one.
It says the wet grass burns along with dry one, which means the innocent is swept along with the gulty in these cases. But you can't really seperate the two, so you have to either live with islamist extremism or without islam at all. There is no other way, no matter how much of idealism you throw into it. Moreover the normal islamist feels more related to extremist than they do to you, for example the belgian police were jeered and thrown stones in belgium by normal people when they tried to arrest a jihadi
>>
>>128401842
>lenient during the 2000

the eternal kike strikes again
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfcHVBIyJyA
>>
>>128415100
Except im not a muslim you imbecile, but you are welcome to try
>>
>>128415207
Hebrews and israelis are the same shit, otherwise they wouldn't marry so much within the family
>>
>>128404942
>your intelligence service are more than fantastic

Yeah 911 was really fucking impressive. 10/10 in terms of happening value.
>>
>>128401842
israel tolerant and lenient
hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>128415145
Well they are right about the part that its your own fault. You retards bomb them, ruin their country etc.. and now you act surprised when some shitface who lost his family, his home and his future comes down on you and starts stabbing people. I mean you cant be really that stupid not to realize you made that mess in 1st place.
>>
>>128415695
in the 90s Israel was very leftist
>>
>>128415442
Time will come when Americans will no longer need you for the drug money and their shitty bases and then comes your doom.
>>
>>128401842
The Brits are used to daily terror attacks. The IRA did that till the 90s. Explain why they'd get angry at Muslims again?
>>
>>128415517
Not all Israelis are Hebrews. Aside from the main groups of Muslim, Druze, Bedouin citizens, there's a whole lot of Christians of all different stripes... there's the Armenian Quarter of Jerusalem's old city (which is one of the oldest sects of Christianity)
>>
File: lol_1493553751637.png (448KB, 846x900px) Image search: [Google]
lol_1493553751637.png
448KB, 846x900px
>>128401842
>Israel
> tolerant
> and lenient

> EVER
>>
>>128415084
If you read the bible you will know that the land of Israel was occupied by other tribes that were killed by jews. Cananites, Hitites...

Anyway, the thing is that they left and then they came back. They are still invaders.
>>
>>128413706
Because they have no religion, no community, no ties.
How else will they be accepted? That's a way for a rootless person to make a place for themselves in the world - advocate against roots.
>>
>>128413926
Acronym for Israeli workers' party
>>
>>128406666
Satan doth say racists must fuck off. Satan is the bad guy right? We must bring more race realists.
>>
>>128414179
Implying Soros is pro Israel
>>
>>128406868
>The haredim are parasites
Yeah. Be careful about them. Most economists think that population is unsustainable. But I think you can put them to work. Just have someone read the talmud to them, "cigar lecturer" style.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/71485/lectores-who-read-cubas-cigar-rollers
>>
>>128416325
if i dare something against mapai my grandma will probably roll in her grave
>>
>>128416152
they didnt left you moron the romans expelled. also even before israel there were always a small number of jews living in it, they just didnt had control of that territory.
>>
>>128414191
I would not want you to get arrested, but it would be nice if you could try to wake your countrymen up to the menace, and use Israel as an example.
>>
>>128414876
When are you giving the land back yo the Indians? Their claim is stronger, and we ha e more legitimacy to Israel than you do to the new world. We were just 100 years too late to the party
>>
>>128415207
Calling it Israel not Judea was a mistake
Dammit mapai
>>
>>128417234
calling Israel "Judea" is pretty cringy imo
>>
>>128415405
its not white phosphorus. thomas wictor debunked it, it's very easy to tell the difference
>>
>>128417333
>>128417234

Elaborate
>>
File: reee.gif (513KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
reee.gif
513KB, 400x225px
>>128401842

Oh look, Shlomo, after importing dozen of Muslims is now like a happy merchant giving us a (((solution))) for the (((problems))) he created.

Just wage a war guys, they wuz antisemitic. Ignore the fact we caused all this shit.

They wuz the problem oyvey.

Kill each other goyim pls. :^)))
>>
>>128401842
When will you realize Zionism was a mistake, shlomo shekelsteinwaffleberger?
An idea nurtured by a rich cuck who had no regard for realpolitik.
Might as well turn "muh ancestral lands" into a huge holiday and pilgrimage resort and everything would be better for all.
>>
File: 1483945622250.jpg (173KB, 1217x845px) Image search: [Google]
1483945622250.jpg
173KB, 1217x845px
>>128417497
> we must unite against le joo cuz le muslims are based XXXXDDDDD
meanwhile
> let them take you province by province instead
> let them rape your mothers and sisters
> let them suck your country dry
Great plan you got there.
>>
>>128417757

>Mountain jew defending jews
>pretends that ANYONE thinks muslims are "based"

Oyvey.
>>
>>128401842
You deserve it.
>>
File: 1477169508423.jpg (86KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477169508423.jpg
86KB, 540x960px
>>128417927
> Paki living on aussi welfare thinks people can't keep two ideas in their head at the same time just like himself
Whew lad time to kill yourself.
>>
>>128417643
Roach
>>128417927
Leb
>>128417983
Paki
>>
>>128416990
you dont have ANY legitimacy to israel you filthy kike
we will give the land back to the indians when they take it by force
>>
>>128417757
killing the muslims does nothing but make the final boss the jew even more powerful than he already is
the jew must be defeated first for anything we do to have any affect
>>
>>128401842
Fuck you, ISLAM WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD YOu JEW CUNT. ALLLAAAAAHU AKBAR
>>
>>128416517
>also even before israel there were always a small number of jews living in it,

Citation needed. Jews weren't living before the other tribes, that's what the Torah says.

And when I talk about jews, I mean the ones that practised judaism. I'm not talking about genetical jews.
>>
>>128401842
when I first visited to Israel I was a bit shocked. I thought you were the most paranoid fuckers in this world. A wall, security everywhere, tension in the air.

But looking at Europe, I realize. There can't be any half-measures with those sand monkeys. It's either like that : walls, bulletproof pannels, large strong army, nationalist feelings, or United Kaliphate, Swedenistan and Germanistan. And it's far, far FAR from being truly bad. Wait until the next generation
>>
>>128417757

I didn't say Muslims are based. I'm a god damn Serbnigger after all.

Remove them ALL.

NUKE THE MIDDLE EAST. JOO ? NUKE
MUZZIE? NUKE
ARAB? NUKE

GET THE FLAMENWERFER AND SCORCH THEM ALL.

NO OPPOSITION, NO PROBLEM
>>
>>128418783
He's talking about the modern state (Israel), not the land of Israel (re-named Palestine by the Romans), on which there has been a continuous Jewish presence since the sacking of the 2nd Temple
>>
>>128418374
Nope. You heavily implied that anyone who hates jews loves muslims. KYS.

>>128418414
Nigger.
>>
>>128418742
How about you go back to the mudhut you crawled out of Mudshit brotherhood shill. First we deal with you, the immediate problem. Then we deal with the jew, the non immediate problem.
>>128418851
Jews are split atm and practically ineffective. Mudshits are programmed for jihad and will never stop. They have to be prioritized while the jews are kept at bay.
>>
>>128419452
your country is totally isolated how is any of this your problem
>>
>>128401842
>why are (((they))) revealing (((their)) plan to us?
Is it because no one will believe what we say anyway?
>>
>>128414876
>the Muslims eventually colonize France or the U.K. and have to deal with violence from the remaining white minority.
My uncle in Boston shipped guns to the IRA back in the 70s and 80s, I could probably use him and his contacts to help arm Europeans if that happened.
>>
>>128416662
A bloody revolution is the last thing people want and it takes time before capitalism has unrooted democracy. I highly doubt I will be there when that time comes.

Maybe politicans come to there senses before everything derails. I already seen them talk about possibly abandoning the zinssystem.
>>
File: step one.png (9KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
step one.png
9KB, 193x261px
>>128419637
Every one of you is one too many.
>>
>>128401842
when the majority of a European generation grows up in poverty, with absent or neglectful parents, at the mercy of better organized foreigners, and isolated in tight geographical neighborhoods that reflect common nationality.

In short: too late
>>
>>128420508
the us barely even has muslims u cryptojew
im not a muslim for hating kikes and i find your insinuations extremely offensive
>>
>>128414887
Nope, not seems - that's exactly what we have to deal with with our Leftists here. Just as cucked and suicidal as every other Regressive.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 640x370px
>>128401842
we will never be as shit as you
>>
>>128401842
Please don't compare yourself to European countries. We're just trying to live in our countries peacefully. You're living on land you stole, there's no comparison and you deserve every single attack.
>>
File: euro-leaders-suicide-squad.jpg (404KB, 704x770px) Image search: [Google]
euro-leaders-suicide-squad.jpg
404KB, 704x770px
>>128401842
>>
>>128417466
When the state was declared it was named israel.
Just imagine if they declared its name to be judea. The people from it would be named jews, and every jew still living in the diaspora would be harder presses to immigrate there.
It also better states the connection between the jewish people and the territory
>>
>>128418574
Just like your wife?
Cuck
Thread posts: 227
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.