[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'I've never read the Quran and don't have any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: pol.png (5KB, 418x216px) Image search: [Google]
pol.png
5KB, 418x216px
'I've never read the Quran and don't have any Muslim friends, so I get all of my facts from "thereligionofpeace.com".'
>>
Or by the ridiculously skewed statistics about terrorism that places the overwhelming majority of it as ideologically motivated by Islam and the rest being Marxist. Just saying, maybe conservative Islam doesn't like the west and maybe it's not a bad idea to finally acknowledge our enemy.

Or.. you can call us conspiratard islamophobes and go to bed tonight feeling good and safe under those covers.
>>
Why is it always Brazil/Canada that starts these shit threads?
>>
>>128400727
Islam is the religion of death and must be eradicated.
>>
>>128400727
Who the fuck wants to be freinds with goat fuckers
>>
File: itsHappening.jpg (118KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
itsHappening.jpg
118KB, 600x450px
>>128400727

LEFTY/POL/ UNITE. SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION .
>>
>>128401205
There's a Brazilian shotgunning random garbage across the board right now, starting new threads left and right. I wish mods would do something other than 1-3 day b&, it's not enough.
>>
>>128401264
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>128400727
"I'm capable of recognizing basic patterns of behavior"
>>
>>128401264
Gay goats
>>
>>128400727
Arabs are violent inbreds who would attack us with or without Islam. Their psychopathy has been exported in religious form to non-Arabs but even that points to Arab supremacy.
>>
File: 1478361496140.png (185KB, 693x662px) Image search: [Google]
1478361496140.png
185KB, 693x662px
>>128401264
>red white stripes
hi there fellow countryman..... wait...... who the FUCK are you?
>>
>>128401279
You're such a fucking retarded POS

>> memes of production

Stupid fucking canadian. You guys are such fucking idiots.
>>
File: dark.jpg (48KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
dark.jpg
48KB, 600x424px
I always thought the Quran was a shitty D&D 2nd edition campaign for Dark Sun that featured Sun Goblins.
>>
>>128400727

You don't need to read the fucking koran to observe how the religion conducts itself openly.

I don't give a fuck what their little book of fables says.

Could you stop with these shill threads nigger?
>>
>>128401538
Let's fight to see who gets the knockoff american flag
>>
>>128401128
>>128401408
Okay then, if it's so prevalent and basic, why do you ignore statistic-websites when they go against your mindset? Like websites citing gun-violence, for example. Does that not count?

#NotAllGunOwners?
>>
I have read the Koran, and that is why I don't have any Muslim friends.
>>
File: file.png (218KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
218KB, 500x282px
>>128401264
>>128401538
Our flag has a copyright, we'll see you in court
>>
>>128400727
and?
>>
File: gun control.png (361KB, 651x1451px) Image search: [Google]
gun control.png
361KB, 651x1451px
>>128401746
How many of these do I need to post?
>>
>>128400727
>I've never read the Quran and don't have any Muslim friends, so I get all of my facts from the television

I'm not a fan of people more concerned with Islam than with immigration but at least people searching websites like thereligionofpeace.com have two different versions. One with a positive bias and one with a negative bias. Which puts them miles ahead normies.

Also, from my experience, "Muslims friends" are the worst defender of their religion.
>>
>>128400727
You need some perspective.
>>
>>128400727
I've interacted with Muslims since Kindergarten
>>
>>128401746
Didnt know mass shootings happened as often and killed just as many as jihadists do.

Shit...and cant believe it...thanks for really making me think........damn........
>>
>>128401746
Blow it out your ass.
>>
>>128400727
>don't have any Muslim friends
should I?
>>
>>128400727
Hey GOYIM read the KORAN before speaking. Suck my dick N*gger.
>>
>weaker than bbc shitposting aussie attempt of a slide thread
Here's your (Hue)
>>
File: images (23).jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
18KB, 512x288px
>>128401746
How about #NotAllPol are lolbertarians, guns are a distant goal, there are more immediate things libertarians want to decentralise and want to privatise.

Whereas, Islamic violence is a real threat that's possibly coming from a non-authoritarian source. If you want to #NotAll about Islam then I'm talking about conservative Islam that wants you dead for being a faggot and you can talk about progressive Islam, where proud hijabid women of colour pop out randomly on the left and start talking about some pure nonsense.

Actually, I seem pretty at odds at both. I tell you what, when Islam is Christianity with Mohammed then I'll shut the fuck up. I swear.
>>
>>128401746
>gun violence
how's that gun control working for you, huemonkey?
>>
>>128400727
My mom's muslim and I read the Quran when I was young.
You people are fucking retarded if you let Islam gain a foothold in the West. You will literally throw away everything your ancestors worked for.
I smile about it only because of all of the liberals and other shitheads who will realize when it's too late that the muslims don't share their sentiments of equality and brotherly love.
>>
>>128400727
>Be a young French
>Have a tens of muslim friends
>Growing up
>Year by year, discovering how 90% of them live from covered trafics
>One of them knew and defended one of the numerous murderers we read about in the miscellaneous, claiming he was a good boy and he basically dindu nuffin, claiming it was a plot from the French state
>see some go to prison for violent behavior, making the apology of the terrorists
>not talking anymore to any muslims after having developed extremist views about muslims as they are extreme people

No seriously fuck them, OP. If you can't think about muslims as a threat, just invite them all in your country and whatch them intimidate your kind while acting as victims.
>>
>>128401264

AMERICAN COLONIAL POWER. WE DID IT REDDIT.
>>
>>128401746
Gun statistics are actually in support of gun ownership.
You should know; your niggers are openly robbing tourists and athletes on broad fucking daylight.
That wouldn't have happened if the citizens had the right and practice to shoot those niggers and throw them on the sewers.
>>
>>128400727
Quran is allowing muslims to lie to "infidels" so muslim friend isn't important.
Quran is telling to kill Christians and etc in words
> 9:29: Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

> Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.