[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>kill all muslims We all know that'd solve it for good,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0453.jpg (43KB, 255x340px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
43KB, 255x340px
>kill all muslims
We all know that'd solve it for good, but is there a non-radical, viable solution to this problem?
>strict controls in mosques
>deportation for known criminals
I think that should be a start.
What can /pol/ do to help?
>we found Shia's shitty flag three times with no more input than a fucking piece of sky in the background
>we located ISIS bases in Syria
>we found Antifa's bike lock attacker
Is there a way we can identify potential terrorists before attacks happen?
>>
Force them to convert or die
>>
>>128400636
I wonder if you're a terrorist and if you want us to know our power level.
>>
>>128400636
build wall.
memes aside, probably no.
same thing as the africa-problem.
everyone's complaining of global warming and overcrowding the planet, nobody cares for the solution.
>>
>>128400724
With our fingers crosses behind our backs because we're totally just going to shoot them anyway.
>>
In Germany (WDR) you have to really look close to see the headline. The big two are weather and German football.
>>
Hire poo in the loos to be informants within mosques throughout the country. Surely they'll do most anything for pay?
>>
>>128400749
>poo in loo
>>
>>128400636
The only way is:

1. Outright ban islam. Those so truly devoted will rise up in an attempt at jihad.

2. Institute a big brother style system of invasive monitoring on all muslims. All of them. You belong to the "religion of peace," you will submit, or you can go to another country. A muslim country.

Anything less and it simply will not work. The terrorists follow the will of Allah and they will not err from the path of their God. Anything more falls into your purview of "radical".
>>
>>128400636
how about not letting them in in the first place?
>>
>>128401065
>2. Institute a big brother style system of invasive monitoring on all muslims. All of them. You belong to the "religion of peace," you will submit, or you can go to another country. A muslim country.
This, perhaps not so "invasive" but surely some form of control on whoever identifies as muslim.
The current moderate governments would never allow something like it though.
>>
>>128401242
Fratello, the one thing moderates are forcing down our throats which is actually true is that the terrorists are usually not immigrants. They're second-third gen, so while I fully support controls on immigration that's a separate problem
>>
>>128401346
The immigrants terrorize daily by raping our women, killing our boys and indulging in organized crime (like drug trafficking). It just doesn't make international news.
>>
>>128401346
not all criminals are terrorists, Giovanni
also illegal immigration is, surprisingly, illegal
enforcing our own laws seems like a good start
>>
File: 1496561008003.jpg (115KB, 663x891px) Image search: [Google]
1496561008003.jpg
115KB, 663x891px
>>128400636
USA had a terrorist problem with Polish and Italian Anarchists in the 1920s. They easily dealt with the problem:

'characterized by exaggerated rhetoric, illegal search and seizures, unwarranted arrests and detentions, and the deportation of several hundred suspected radicals and anarchists. Attorney General A. Mitchell Palmer, twice targeted by anarchist bombs, organized the nationwide series of police actions, known as the Palmer raids, in November 1919 and January 1920. Under suspicion of violating the Espionage Act, the Sedition Act, and/or the Immigration Act of 1918,[11] approximately 10,000 people were arrested, of which 3,500 were held in detention.[12] Of those held in detention, 556 resident aliens were eventually deported'

Something that would be impossible today due to the shut overton window and our broken institutions full of fifth column leftists.
>>
>>128400636

A series of lone wolf attacks that specifically target local law enforcement and politicians. The only way you'll get the politicians to even consider to deal with terrorists in their city is to get them to think they they are a target.
>>
>>128400636
Even the innocent ones?
>>
>>128401671
They also put a moratorium on immigration from source countries. Trump can even extreme vet a few source countries due to an activist judiciary. Just shows how far broken our whole system is.
>>
File: isis jews russia.png (260KB, 660x586px) Image search: [Google]
isis jews russia.png
260KB, 660x586px
>>128400636
>kill all muslims

Yeah, ignore that it's the Jews.
>>
>>128401821
>Muslim
>innocent
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>128401909
*Trump can't
>>
>>128400636

>0 muslims in japan

>0 terrorist attacks

it's a good solution, yes.
>>
Can someone tell me how many dead did the brits from yesterday admit to?
>>
>>128401914
Kill all semites. Let's start with Muslims.
>>
>>128400636
you Italian cucks let in millions of muslims. Don't worry about terrorism, you will just become a muslim country by demographics
>>
>>128400636
This is simple. This problem was exacerbated in the extreme by the refugee crisis. Stabilize Syria and there is no longer a need for your refugees to be in your countries. You get to deport a huge percentage of your Muslim population without it being "radical."

As for identifying potential terrorists - that is even more simple. It's the brown guy with the beard and turban screaming "allahu akbar!"
>>
File: rome burning.jpg (33KB, 450x257px) Image search: [Google]
rome burning.jpg
33KB, 450x257px
A couple of years ago we all said "One more terror attack and the people will rise!".

Now, multiple attacks later, barely anyone is standing up.

Maybe the invading hordes of muslims are right in that we are a society in total decay.
>>
these double digits say that europe will suffer another terror attack in the next two weeks
>>
There is not a single word about the gunfire and the matchetes.
The 5 attackers number got down at 3 or 4.
What the fuq is going on?
>>
>>128400636
banning the quran and other islamic scriptures. this will make the problem shitskins mad and expose them for what they are. and the not so muslim brown people will not care. it is only books after all, cant be "racist" to books.
>>
>>128402219
I've been off the happening train for a few days, what the hell happened?
>>
>>128402219
Jews control the media
Jews want the sheeple to accept muslims into their countries
Jews want other countries' economies and liberties to collapse
Jews want to make Israel the world leader through subversion of other countries

Hitler literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>128400636
Make europe white again
>>
>>128401065
This, this, fucking this.
There is no middle ground.
You either kick them out or scrutinise their every fucking movement, which would of course end up sending some off the rails and cause more attacks.
Otherwise, nothing will change.
"BUT I DON'T WANNA BE A BAD GUY, LIVE N LET LIVE!!"
Nobody wants to be the bad guy, but hard decisions are necessary to ensure a solid future.

Unfortunately, the required steps will never be taken. Europe will undoubtedly fall.
>>
File: 1471171936611.jpg (38KB, 654x679px) Image search: [Google]
1471171936611.jpg
38KB, 654x679px
>>128400636
I can tell that this year is going to be really taxing on the mental gymnastics of the globalists and leftists.
>>
>>128402349
I stayed up all night at first there were mention of HEAVY gunfire from a militry trained witness, a fucking 100 meter long blood trail on the bridge, police running from matchete man, explosions, and now im readin only 6 dead.My ass.
>>
>>128401007
thats a good idea actually
>>
>>128400636
One thing is that we could shame their religion to hell. I know few musims here in finland who hate their religion because of how their fellow islamists behave. i know at least 1 who doesn't even believe in allah so thats a start.
>>
>>128402862
i mean that's what every polack is, right? It's all a big infowars and whoever wins the majority, wins the democracy.
>>
>>128402681
is there any footage available?
>>
>>128400636
>pol starts hunting down terrorists like Mossad hunted down Nazis
>pol starts reporting them to governments
>that doesnt work so pol begins to kill them off with the more extreme polacks
>pol takes down ISIS
>news runs articles about how autistic fucks from a satire board took down ISIS
>governments try to pick up people from pol to work in their agencies
>pol gains enough power to have representation in their respective countries
>pol uses their glories to inact based policies and save the world

If we could make this happen it would confirm we are in the true best timeline
>>
>>128403058
I just got up i dont know im currently REEEEEEEEEEE-ing about the difference between what yesterday was and whats in the news today
>>
>>128400944
>regional newsstation writes about regional stuff
colour me surprised. All big newspapers are milking this story as always with a lot of redundant articles for clicks.
>>
>>128401821
Especially the innocent ones
>>
>>128403066
you forgot the part where people get arrested for removing kebab and 4chan gets banned because muh radicalization
liberals are such slimy fucks they would defend ISIS if it meant sucking brown cock
>>
>>128400636
KINDNESS DOESNT BUILD NATIONS
KINDNESS DOESNT BUILD WEALTH FOR YOUR CHILDREN
COOPERATION IS A JEWISH SCAM COMING FROM PEOPLE INCAPABLE OF WINNING A BATTLE
>>
>>128403066
Doubles confirm
Let's start there
>>
>>128403246
Pretty sure we could find ways to get away with it in secret.
>>
Mabye we could find The channels they use on The internet and pretend to be mudslims.
>>
>>128403066
We literally need to become an international clique operating on the fringes of society engaging in asymmetrical revolutionary warfare. This is the next step.
>>
>>128403351
you're already posting on an alphabet soup agency honeypot, I'm pretty sure any posts hinting at murder would get the party van running
>>
Ban it you stupid fuckz.
You don't have a 1st ammendment over there. Just fucking ban islam. Make it illegal. Throw them all in jail and offer deportation or stay in jail.
Do like you did the nazis and de-islamify everyone and everything.
Hang the clerics
>>
>>128402086
Shut the fuck up. The people coming in aren't even Syrian. And if you don't think a new (((crisis))) will arise in the Middle East in response to Syrian stability you haven't been paying attention.
>>
>>128400636
Legitimately, the only way we can begin to solve the issue is get the left and right on board.
>Put people on TV interviews
>Get your representatives to hear your concern and take it to government
>Just be sane and rational so the people calling you a racists are seen to be complete morons
The only reasons this keeps on happening is because when we try to have an actual discussion about solutions we are shut down and called racists and the minute we can stop that, we can begin to end the needless deaths.
>>
File: memes.png (645KB, 650x866px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
645KB, 650x866px
>>128402657
also have some of this dank OC
>>
>>128401945
But how are we any better if we start terrorizing innocent people, because we believe they are muslim
>>
>>128400636
countries should just issue an decree expelling the muslims from Europe.

They did it all the time with the Jews back in the day.
>>
>>128404060
You dont have to be better.I would not care if the whole world would call me any names, if my family is safe.
>>
>>128401914
They saying like this because ISIS drop some bombs at Golan Heights and after that apologize to Jews for that.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/
>>
>>128400636
>strict controls in mosques
>deportation for known criminals

It's what our internal security forces do and it somewhat works. They enter mosques regularly to make arrests. Muslims take refugee in their temples all the time.
>>
>>128404940
But what about the day we are considered a threat and a terrorizing force.
>>
>>128405284
You mean like considered a threat and terrorizing force because someone had the balls to stand up against sandniggers?
You are a gigantic pussy .
>>
>>128400636
empower moderate muslims so they can encourage others to denounce them
>>
>>128405531
No, I mean after muslims are killed, if another force decides that we are all terrorists, even if you're innocent, will you be ok with being killed?
>>
>>128400636

You need to start going after their families, like hard core. A son shall not suffer for the sins of their father but a father is responsible for the sins of their son.

>Did there parents know that their son was contacting known jihadist?

Arrest them for aiding.

>Did the terrorist give his property to a relative (like the pulse nightclub).

Seize the property, arrest the relative.

>Did he associate with a mosque?

Raid that mosque, arrest the iman, and search warrants for any that attended that mosque.

Make it so that when one of these goat fuckers does this that everyone they know or cared about suffers. Put their parents in jail and deport them. Black list their entire family, so that they can never get work again. Put at least 20 people that had association with the terrorist under a microscope and get them for any possible thing.
>>
>>128405645
My little pussy,if you deal with the invaders,what group remains that decides you are a terrorist?
Logic is not that hard.But keep pulling on straws or your brain explodes from cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>128400636
Theres many non lethal solutions.
For example
Muslins cant marry inside their own cultures.
Non acceptqnce of musllin culture
Segregation did wonders too.
>>
Thank God North America is separated by an ocean from the places where these vermin breed and infest good white European civilization.

Europe needs to remove the idea of mental illness from the penal process. Mental illness may be real but in nearly every case the perpetrator is in control of his decisions. No more short sentences for violent crimes. Death penalty should be employed. Ideally, publicly.
>>
>>128400636

>Is there a way we can identify potential terrorists before attacks happen?

Yeah, they are all muslim
>>
>>128400636

>We all know that'd solve it for good, but is there a non-radical, viable solution to this problem?

No. We've let the problem fester for far too long. Either we remove kebab, or kebab removes us. It really is that simple.
>>
>>128400636
>We all know that'd solve it for good, but is there a non-radical, viable solution to this problem?
Do you have any idea how much money that would cost?

Not just upfront costs, but recurring costs. It would be an excessive drain on resources and for literally ZERO benefit.

JUST FUCKING KILL THEM
>>
>>128403066
>pol starts reporting them to governments
I unironically support this
>>128403469
>any posts hinting at murder
We're just talking about reporting them to governments, the rest is fanfiction
So are the first two points really, but we have had numerous examples of how successful weaponized autism is.
We could start a chain reaction that could lead to the elimination of kebab
>>
>>128403977
They only do it because they want so badly to look good. They really don't care how many people die, so long as they're never insulted. Like even reading this statement has probably triggered someone to the point of tears. They can't handle reality and don't like making hard decisions, so they put shit off until it can't wait any longer. Virtue signaling procrastinators gambling with human lives for their own personal gain.
>>
>>128405900
Remaining will still be political parties and other religious groups.
>>
>>128406393
You really think the british governemnt was surprized by this?They know about something like 4k known terrorists in Britain.
If they wanted they could have already rounded up all of them and shipped back
>>
>>128406517
Sure they will call you a terrorist for defending them.
But there are always retards and pussys like you who would die rather a thousand times than defend their own.
Surprize.Thats a very small percentage with a very loud voice.Nothing else.
>>
>>128403977
How do you convince a person that holds an opinion based on it feeling good
>>
>>128406767
You cant.Just look at norway dude here.
>>
Camps. No freedom, except the fredom to practice their religion behind concrete walls, andfor thefurst 5 years the possibility to get a sterilisation and go back to the desert. After 5 years, each year 500K will be killed, so after 5 aditional years Europe is muslim free
>>
>>128401346
>They're second-third gen

Back to the middle east revoke their citizenship send them back, who gives a fuck if they came with the founders of Britain send them back
>>
Honestly we need some 1940's level camps in place so we an start a final solution for the Muslim question.
I'm calling or the genocide of all muslims in the west.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
We germans invented a solution to problems like these but as always anglosphere wasnt ready for the redpill.
>>
>>128406456
Oh I know, it boils down to the problem of the middle class being so disconnected from the people on the ground, to the working class that they can afford to sit there and tell us all how good they all are.
The upper and middle classes don't have immigrants living next door to them, causing trouble in their neighbourhood that when they are faced with the everyday horror these people bring they can only deal with it on an emotional level and their emotions tell them to be nice and inclusive and friendly when that's getting is into these situations in the first place.
If you'll allow me to speak from an anecdotal point of view here: I live in Scotland and always have done, and in Scotland, we have not even a fraction of the number of immigrants they have down south and so, the pollitically uniformed here see the English voting further right wing than us, for parties like UKIP and because they have no framework for how bad immigration makes things, the see them as racist fearmongers, blowing something up to be a problem that it isn't. In Scotland we are proverbally the upper and middle classes to the English working class, where we are so disconnected from the problem that we do not feel the need to solve the issue, instead opting to do what makes us feel good as people.

>>128406767
Appeal to their emotions, show them a picture of a child pulling the guts of their best friend from their hair at a concert, at bodies and blood staining the streets of their nation's capital,or simply wait till it effects them.
>>
>>128407122
Oh great so the Jews have more justification to genocide us
The answer is to get Muslims and SJWs to hate the real problem in the world
JUDEN
>>
>>128407662
Dune coons already hate jews with a passion. SJWs are lost imo, they are practically jews. Doesn't change anything regarding the muslim question.
>>
Create an agnostic state that outright bans any atheist or religious views as they are extremist.
Said state is a dictatorship akin to Caesar's Rome.
Automate industries, introduce basic income, become largely self-sufficient.
Proceed to get nuked by every other country in the world because of jealousy.
>>
>>128410216

Ummm, you do know that the Romans had an official state religion, right?
>>
>>128411055
I didn't say they didn't, just that they had a good form of dictatorship.
>>
>>128400636
Sure there is.

Deport all sunnis.
>>
>>128400636
Deport them all.
>>
File: terr_noface.jpg (78KB, 768x461px) Image search: [Google]
terr_noface.jpg
78KB, 768x461px
>>128412076
>>
How do we weaponize the Muslims in our favor? Why are they going after citizens instead of powerful Jews? Are they Jew funded operatives of some kind or can we refocus them into our based Jew killing Muslims.
>>
>>128400636
Nuke saudi arabia, enjoy Daesh end in 24 hours.
>>
>>128400636

In germany we had a radical leftwing terrorists (RAF) and managed to get rid of them. To get rid of the snake you have to cut the head. The rest then just collapses.
>>
>>128412507

You'll get "Holy" war.

>>128412996
> To get rid of the snake you have to cut the head.

What if it's Hydra?
>>
>>128412996
You put them into your Parliament
>>
>>128412996
>get rid of the head
Worked fine I guess. Their ideological allies splitting up, founding government parties, infiltrating institutions to get a hold on tax money to "redistribute" it to sectors they still are heavily invested in, by coincidence or ""coincidence"" destroying their own genetical and memetical heritage isn't terrorism. Kys Antoine
>>
>>128400636

Deport Muslim criminals for all crimes no matter how petty.
Deport families of terrorists right down to 2nd cousins. Only allowed stay if you provided useful intel on your family member before the attack.
Strict America tier border controls.
Immediate halting of the Trojan horse of muslim immigrants

All these could be done in the short term. Long term need to reform Islam.
>>
>>128413334
Use (atomic) fire.
>>
>>128413953
>reform Islam

Trying to reform it will be a bloodbath, Just slowly force it out of the country and back to where it came from.
>>
Can we start our own hashtag?

#enoughisenough
>>
File: 1467307577864.jpg (657KB, 598x850px) Image search: [Google]
1467307577864.jpg
657KB, 598x850px
>>128400636
>Identify terrorists

Sure we can, problem is there's millions of them and we don't know which one is gonna strike tomorrow and which one will strike the day after tomorrow.
>>
File: 1454782561622.png (7KB, 255x228px) Image search: [Google]
1454782561622.png
7KB, 255x228px
>>128401346
But where do second and third gen immigrants come from hmmm?
>>
>>128400724
What is taqqiyah?
>>
>>128414359
>waiting for them to strike
I bet you secretly enjoy the cultural enrichment, too
>>
kicking them all out of the country is the only solution, we need a white only country

other solutions will only at best stall the problem
>>
>>128412996
So we go back in time and kill Mohammed?
>>
>>128400636
At this point the most humane reasonable solution is to start deporting almost everyone of an African or middle Eastern heritage, you can choose to keep those who contribute and who have shown a willingness to obey and assimilate. Which is still might not be enough to solve the demographic crisis.

Citizenship is a piece of paper and when shit hits the fan all you can do is wipe your ass with it. Life's a bitch I guess.
>>
>>128414960
If it was up to me we'd hang 5 of theirs for every one of ours they take. I didn't imply I wanted to wait, I implied that there might be little we can do about it as of now.
>>
>>128415402
the proble is that most european systems put them on a watchlist and then forget about them because there's too fucking many
here you get insta-v& at the first suspicion
>>
>>128400636

Talking about Jihad and Islam is a red herring. The issue is the prescence of non-europeans in Europe.
>>
>>128400636
Ask them to eat pork, play with a dog and swear their only prophet from now on is the Christ. If they refuse, send them back.
Destroy all the mosques and ban halal food.
Women are not allowed to wear stupid burqua and veil or whatever, men are not allowed to wear djellaba or stupid clothes like that.
If after 6 months they still don't speak the language or still don't have a job, send them back and ban them for life.
Do not allow them to have more than 2 kids. If they want more, send them back.
After that, you have to deal with retarded leftist that allowed all that to happen in the first place with their stupid tolerance towards people that want our death.
>>
>Italy moves refugees away
>Poland doesn't take them in
>Neither country has terrorist attacks
?
>>
>>128400636

Whites developed a plague to cure the world of homos, but other virtue signaling whites cured it.

Whites need to develop a new AIDS that targets Arabs, if possible they could even engineer it so that Arabs who eat pork or drink alcohol would be rendered immune (that would gives whites the defense of, "Hey, why did this new disease not kill all Muslims?"
>>
My genius idea is to deport the families of those involved in terrorist attacks.
It's non-violent, and if gives muslims incentives to snitch on their radical peers.
And it gets rid of them.
>>
>>128415318

It's too late, too many insane indoctrinated white people, you start deporting muslims enmasse and the whites start chimping out.
>>
>>128415402
You don't understand at all. This is the reaction they want, since for every one of theirs that you kill you produce another militant extremist.
You need to kill 5 million of theirs for every one they take.
The reaction needs to be so stupidly extreme and completely off the wall destructive and barbaric that there is no success possible in islam.
For 5 dead muslims you make 5 militants. For 5 million, you merely make a few hundred.

While I don't think this is a good solution since it involves genocide, it's the only level of retaliation that will actually work. Either this or don't retaliate.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.