[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> 5000 cam/square feet > unable to stop a van and 2 knife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

> 5000 cam/square feet
> unable to stop a van and 2 knife wielding hobos

More proof, if needed, that surveillance state is to spy on citizens, not to fight terrorism.
>>
Police are there to clean up the mess.

Rely on yourself.

t.copper
>>
>Knife wielding attacker goes after waitress
>Police run away because they may get hurt
>Patrons throw bottles, glasses, chairs and tables at attacker

British law enforcement at work
>>
>>128395323
I got pulled up by cops after a drunken scrap the other week, no idea what happened, but I was released to the hospital without being cuffed or taken to the station. They mentioned I'd assaulted someone a few times but I was so out of it I may have gotten that wrong. Do you think I'm ok or should I be expecting a letter? Was a couple weeks back.
>>
>tfw euros think the world is some Wild West movie and the solution to Muslims is to allow them access to guns
yee haw you fucking niggers hopefully you all get shot and killed already
>>
>>128395167
.. how'd you expect cameras to stop a crime?

>inb4 hurr prevention

suicidal maniacs don't care, and cameras don't have gatling guns attached.
>>
>>128395634
wut
>>
>>128395662

wok.So it's useless ?
>>
>>128395323
This. Police are there to protect the law. Not citizens. If you get robbed and police try to find the robber it's not because you have been done injustice - it's because the law has been broken.

This is a small distinction but leads to the conclusion that the police is not there to protect (You).

Ironic that people get this wrong and vote for their own disarmament.
>>
>>128395167
There is no pre-crime police. Also shitskins can't understand deterrence
>>
>>128395470
But knives are banned in Britbongistan. So how can the terrorist have a knife? oO
>>
>>128395496
Should be ok. Same thing happened to me.
>>
>>128395920
They swear on oath to protect the people you fucking troll. That's exactly what they're there for.
>>
>>128396083
He probably built it from a terrorist training manual or he had a 3D printer.
>>
>>128395167
Ummm, we already knew this.
>>
>>128396164
I reckon I'm sweet, just no fun sitting in limbo.
>>
File: 1494958174858.jpg (28KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1494958174858.jpg
28KB, 402x402px
I thought from crash to dead bad guys the response time was 8 minutes? That's pretty good
>>
>>128395828
not against normal criminals, those try to get away with their crimes and can thus be identified through filming and prosecuted, but against suicide jihadis... yes.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.