[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conspiracy faggots are the worst posters. They carry an unearned

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: conspiracy_theorists.jpg (37KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy_theorists.jpg
37KB, 400x300px
Conspiracy faggots are the worst posters. They carry an unearned sense of superiority mixed with unbearable smugness, post evidenceless garbage, and then have the gall to accuse you of being a shill, sheeple, or whatever when you call them out on it.
>>
Just pure coincidences, don't believe theories.
>>
File: seth details.jpg (193KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
seth details.jpg
193KB, 960x960px
>>128394881
>>
File: conspir chicken.jpg (100KB, 720x693px) Image search: [Google]
conspir chicken.jpg
100KB, 720x693px
>>128394881
'Conspiracy Theorist', the term was invented by the CIA during the JFK assassination. It was a memo released that said to call people who question the outcome of the investigation this term.

Food for thought.
>>
I remember making this "It's a conspiracy" image years ago. Glad to see it still being used.
>>
>>128395241
Doesn't change the fact conspiracy theorists all share the same traits and illogical thinking. If they had a legitimate theory backed by evidence they wouldn't be conspiracy theorists.
>>
>>128394881
>>>/x/
>>
It's sad because some of these conspiracy posters purposely sound retarded to oversaturate the validity of the real truth and then the original idea becomes a part of many overexaggerated conspiracies
>>
>>128397296
Why would I go there?
>>
>>128394881
You see the problem here is that you are debating with conspiracy theorists instead of sucking islamic cock like you normally would
>>
>Conspiracy theorists are the worst posters
Uh, so... what do you suggest? I'm pretty sure removing them removes about 98% of the posters here.

>accuse you of being a shill
/pol/ has always done this. Before this election, anyone who disagreed with you was a JIDF poster.

It's just a reflex for having been presented with logic or a counter-argument. It's what you do when you have nothing to say and have no logical reply in a conversation. It's just /pol/'s version of "U MAD BRO".
>>
>>128397741
You see, the problem here is that you're an imbecile.
>>
>>128395241
Co-benefit does not necessarily mean collusion.

The people that wield the real wealth and power don't need to meet in darkened rooms and make complicated plans on how to deceive and oppress people. They just act naturally and it fucking happens.

People believe in conspiracy theories because ordered oppression is actually more comforting than rudderless disordered oppression.

The truth is, it's not hard to punch down once you're on top.
>>
>>128397556
It's what happens when you dig too deep into a rabbit hole. You can be a rational and healthy person who entertains the idea of conspiracies.

There's a possibility that this could be true, but I really don't have any proof, so I'll label it a possibility.

Then there's the people who look for any tiny thing they can to make their conspiracy reality. People who do those stupid Illumernati style YT videos that connect utterly meaningless things to fit their narrative. Never dig too deep down the rabbit hole or you'll become one of them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.