[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All of these vehicle attacks are false flags designed to push

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: 1496038754517.png (126KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1496038754517.png
126KB, 800x769px
All of these vehicle attacks are false flags designed to push (((driverless cars))) to make them money and track everywhere you go.
>>
Elon musk is a God damn genius
>>
>>128387923
I've been thinking this for a while
>yfw your Google self-driving car """malfunctions""" and drives you into a lake after posting anti-muslim hate speech on a taiwanese tea-growing forum
>>
>>128387923
Damn now that's a theory and an image
>>
File: 1496516185182.jpg (279KB, 660x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1496516185182.jpg
279KB, 660x1004px
>>128387923
they have been trying to push driverless cars for awhile now, there will always be retards that will try it, most people won't do it because a lot of people like driving, plus Elons driverless car was a fail and he got sued
>>
The Elite play 4d chess
>>
>>128389295

millenials fucking hate driving, they can't even drive stick, they'd rather be on the phone than pay attention to the road, they would opt in for being transported effortlessly from point A to point B
>>
>>128387923
True.

Hot tub time machine 2 predicted this
>>
>>128388730
Nah, the on-board computer would divert the exhaust directly into the cabin. It would be a mobile gas chamber.
>>
plausible
>>
It will be exploited for that, just like it will be exploited for increased (((security))) but it's not the reason.
>>
>>128387923
Eh, I like driving. A short time ago I was very much against the idea of a driverless car. Now, I can see how they would be nice in certain situations. I like to imagine a cube with 360 degrees of widows, some nice soft benches, a couch, table and a toilet for these god damn long ass cross countries I have to do. I've made the trip between Denver and Detroit way too many times in the last few years. I would not mind it so much if I was able to lay down in the back, toss back a few beers, take a nice very not rushed shit (because what the fuck else is there to do) I could do all sorts of shit on that damn drive, and would not have to stop halfway for a room.
>>
>>128387923
>that pic
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
>>128387923
driverless vehicles have been and are hackable for remote operation
>>
>>128387923
The sell doesn't need to be this hard.
>>
>>128391915
yea maybe city fags but in the country everyone i know, understands cars and likes driving
>>
>>128392120
I guess the jews do get the last laugh
>>
>>128387923
>driverless cars

Will literally never happen.

Every police force and attached municipality would go bankrupt.
>>
>>128394708
no, they would just change
>>
>>128392727

>driving between Denver and Detroit

Literally your whole job is just to drive that weed and money back and forth, and now you want that done for you too? So you can just take a shit and take a nap? How lazy are you, anon?
>>
>>128389295
>most people won't do it because a lot of people like driving

Do you really think there will be a choice?
>>
>>128387923
when will they finally ban assault lorries?
>>
>>128387923
wuw
>>
>this is why polacks will never be taken seriously.
>>
>>128387923
It's lit in (((their))) instructions. from what 2 years ago? Printed in anglo even as they often do, as most are illiterate. Justpaste.it is where you find this crap

The most sickening part is that in march 15 we sent all sec services detailed instructions on what we see now....
>To flood europe's asylum industry so much, that they first must lower background checks than eliminate them
Big manual for everything, ALL OF THEM GOT IT
>>
>>128395448
>no, they would just change

No they wouldn't, traffic enforcement is how they collect most of their revenues because people evidently like to elect morons to city council who skim funds from taxpayers.
>>
>>128387923
You're not wrong. People don't realize it, but driving is one our greatest remaining freedoms.
>>
>>128403865
t. luddite
>>
>>128387923
Sure.
Driverless cars and rubber knifes.

Fuck off, Achmed.
>>
>>128404238
>t. luddite

Nah, i'm all for new technology, but driver-less cars would basically gut police revenue.

No way around it.
>>
>>128405008

If you insist police to be run in a capitalist way then why not just cut manpower to reduce cost? If they are useless why have a job. Afaik traffic police is a separate branch. This is just for the argument, derivable cars will be around for the foreseeable future.

"Police income" is taxes + fines. When fines disappear I guess taxes will go up, or remain the same as manpower costs will also be reduced as described above.
>>
>>128387923
Yeah, driverless cars.
>massive thefts, no need to assault anyone or break into a parked vehicle, just sit at home and drive hacked rides into a chop shop
>new era of smuggling, no more recruiting mules who fuck up and can snitch on you, drugs drive themselves and even if cops stop them they can't arrest anyone
>who needs suicide bombers when a bomb can drive itself

It's gonna backfire so hard.
>>
File: CNNTEARS.jpg (151KB, 596x667px) Image search: [Google]
CNNTEARS.jpg
151KB, 596x667px
>>128405830
>If you insist police to be run in a capitalist way then why not just cut manpower to reduce cost?

I am insisting nothing of the sort.

I am suggesting that police departments have been transformed, via corrupt city council members, into a revenue collection agency, and that the introduction of driverless (and thus, faultless driving) would cut into most city budgets.

If you would like to debate me on the veracity of this perspective, feel free to try.

I get off on arguing with idiots on the internet.
>>
>>128387923
In Europe they will make it manditory and illegal to own normal car. In USA we will still allow it. Europe will say we are uncivilized.
>>
>>128392120
I ain't even mad at the fuckin irony......
>>
>>128388730
Wait, this is Taiwanese tea growing? Not Cantonese spoon carving? Oh well, better than Korean crab cooking.
>>
File: 1496552521195.png (131KB, 800x769px) Image search: [Google]
1496552521195.png
131KB, 800x769px
>>128387923
How the fuck does this work...
>>
>>128407423

>fear, uncertainty, doubt and obfuscation post
>I am right because I say I'm right
okay, I'm done with you as well

>>128407102
>implying remote means of delivery are a brand new thing

>good luck catching Drugg when he throws a spear at you from the bushes
>up until now you have to come close with a big mammoth bone to kill somebody
>ban all spears

jesus fuck you people are literally luddites
>>
>>128407807
I STILL can't fucking cook a crab
>>
>>128387923
Yeah dude because they can just make everyone own a driver-less car overnight, it's going to be decades before driver-less cars are owned by most in the general public.

You morons just always leap to conspiracy theories the second anything happens because you want it to be more than 'just some fucker killed a bunch of people'. When people are doing mass shootings they are "false flags to take away our guns" now that cars are being used in most of the attacks (something that goes completely against the take away our guns narrative) you jump aboard the next nut train.
>>
File: haarpo.jpg (127KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
haarpo.jpg
127KB, 540x360px
>>
>>128387923
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
>>128410411
>MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

There is no moot, only Zuul.
>>
All citizens must get an official government tattoo on their hand or forehead to make CCTV tracking easier.
No-one will be allowed to engage in commerce without the mark.
>>
>>128407102
Wrong! Car manufactures have no real incentive to prevent theft. Driverless cars will mostly be operated by Uber&Co and they will have an incentive to prevent theft.

>>128409200
They could start making cities Driverless only. In China bike sharing is almost free. Small self driven cars could also be very cheap. The city would also save a lot of money because all the parking spaces could be used for other things.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.