[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 people die >Rural and suburban retards start sperging

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 52

File: immigrant.jpg (98KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
immigrant.jpg
98KB, 628x314px
>20 people die
>Rural and suburban retards start sperging out about brown people
>"Literally shaking, theres a 0.0000000001% chance it could've been me on that bridge"
>"Why can't we be more like Japan, Poland (insert any other 'based' country whose economy is down the tubes because of immigration laws)!"
>Say its necessary that we reduce standards of living and restrict immigration so that they 'feel' safer
>Poverty increases because everything is ridiculously priced and growth slows down

One of these days suburban and rural retards are going to drive me off the edge
>>
>>128367247
please fucking kill yourself, you fucking retarded faggot
>>
Muslim immigrants provide literally no benefit to society. We don't need inbred goatfuckers that blow themselves up.
>>
File: Grin Pepe.png (18KB, 780x620px) Image search: [Google]
Grin Pepe.png
18KB, 780x620px
>>128367247
Polish birthrates are low because poles like to emmigrate THEN start a family, but please, do tell me how we're a shithole and we need to take in muslims to fix this.
>>
File: 1495997106928.jpg (25KB, 534x403px) Image search: [Google]
1495997106928.jpg
25KB, 534x403px
>>128367247
>people who complain about the terrorists bother me more than the terrorists themselves
cuck
>>
>>128367247
>economy down the tubes because of immigration laws
>hurrrrrrrrr lets increase the price of low skilled labor by importing more unskilled laborers
Nice bait, retard.
>>
>>128367247
Fuck off, Melbourne.
>>
File: Real_threat_to_Amerilards.jpg (139KB, 848x447px) Image search: [Google]
Real_threat_to_Amerilards.jpg
139KB, 848x447px
>>128367247
>>
>>128367247
Their economies would not improve with more low skill labor, cuck
>>
>>128367247
>depressing wages by continually importing hordes of unskilled brown people is a good thing
>attempting to keep the social security pyramid scheme running by importing hordes of unskilled browns is a good thing
I hope an emu kills you.
>>
>>128367247

It's faggots like you that ruin nations to the ground, shut the fuck up
>>
File: IGM econ imm.png (87KB, 957x759px) Image search: [Google]
IGM econ imm.png
87KB, 957x759px
>>128367317
>Conservative intellectualism

>>128367423
Immigrants are always net positive economically speaking

>>128367480
>People leaving country
>Already low birthrate
How is that not further evidence of need for immigration?

>>128367488
I didn't say that, complain about terrorists but have solutions that wouldn't kneecap your nations economy

>>128367491
>hurrrrrrrrr lets increase the price of low skilled labor by importing more unskilled laborers
If supply increases price decreases
>>
>>128368089
>(((experts)))
>>
>>128367247
If you need a push let me know.
>>
>>128368089
>immigrants are always net positive economically speaking especially when almost all of them go on the dole and contribute almost nothing to the economy
WOW
KILL YOURSELF
ANY TIME
>>
>>128368197
I'm an expert on FICKI FICKI. Lemme smash!
>>
>>128367247
/pol/ frowns on common sense. please gtfo.
>>
>>128368508
>it's common sense to submit to islam
Fuck off, Mehmet.
>>
>>128367247
What nation in history has shown a degree of strength through UNITY ...not diversity.
>>128368089
>Immigrants are always net positive economically speaking.
Australia was not built by economics, but people. People who share the same racial and culture identity.
>>
>Japan
>Economy down the drain
Pick one.
>>
File: iq by country.png (235KB, 2877x1745px) Image search: [Google]
iq by country.png
235KB, 2877x1745px
>>128367247
>Importing cheap labor
>expects them to assimilate to the land.
>MUH everyone is the same.
>>
>>128367247
I fucking hate the "economy" angle. Life isn't just about a bunch of fucking numbers, nigger. Your nice white town being filled with rude racist loud mouth arabs is a fucking problem too. Not wanting to go down to the corner market and buy a little snack because you know there's a bunch of shady arabs walking around at night effects QUALITY OF LIFE mother fucker. What the FUCK kind of autist pays this close attention to GDP numbers when you are fucking over your happiness to support literal wolves living among you.
>>
File: postivie wage impacts Penn.png (61KB, 1472x826px) Image search: [Google]
postivie wage impacts Penn.png
61KB, 1472x826px
>>128367638
Yeah they would, low skilled labour is necessary if your wanting to decrease costs of living
>>128367779
>depressing wages by continually importing hordes of unskilled brown people is a good thing
Wages are depressed for 10% of earners temporarily whilst the rest of the population receives raises in wages and standards of living

>>128367996
lmao you seriously think Japan has the same life span on it as Germany?

>>128368197
Hmm I never thought about it like that before

>>128368334
1. They have children
2. Employment differences aren't that huge
3. On average immigrants in the UK earn higher wages than natives
>>
>>128367247
how is unskilled 3rd world immigration of whom less than 10% work full time but all recieve welfare good for the economy?
>>
>>128367247
>Japan
>Poland
>economy down the tubes

wat
>>
A full scale war against Islam in Western Europe.

The complete ban of the Islamic religion. The destruction of all mosques. The mass deportation of every muslim in your nation

Assassinate all political officials who caused this mess and come against their liberal supporters who have enabled the murders of thousands.
>>
>>128369255
Your country didn't die because of a lack of influx of immigrants for the past dozen or so centuries, it won't suddenly die now because of it either.

The whole, "Your country NEEDS immigrants in order to economically survive" is a meme. Please don't buy into it. You are fucking over your country. That is all you are doing.
>>
>>128369414
Their central banks aren't printing gobs of money to pay for immigrants and selling off inborn people to a life of debt slavery through inflation. The inflation also creatrs the illusion of a booming economy until a crash (google boom bust cycle).
>>
>>128367247
If you want to have immigration for its positive economic impact then you shouldn't import people with low IQs and violent tendencies.

The second generation usually ends up on the dole. In the end, you have only achieved some short-term gains for big corporations, while the average family sees a long-tern increase in crime and terror.

It's impressive to think that self-described communists support this out of spite for the conservative family man. Truly an alliance of evil those (((trotskyists))) and (((bankers))).

But you must surely know that just as you keep tabs on people, tabs are being kept on you too.
>>
>>128369255
>immigrants are literally paid more than actual british people
Thanks for proving my point you absolute faggot.
Choke on a paki cock, please.
>>
>>128369283
Exactly. People that believe in this shit are so retarded. As if you suddenly economically depended on a huge number of immigrants just as there is a world-wide vacuum of immigrants.

How are people this blinded? People telling you your country needs immigrants are shills and/or stupid. It is a MEME. Stop letting it actually convince you of bullshit.
>>
File: Japanese GDP growth.png (22KB, 577x321px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese GDP growth.png
22KB, 577x321px
>>128368859
idc about race and I don't see whats wrong with other cultures being incorporated into the common Australian culture

>>128369003
>Almost continuous recession
>Far below replacement level birthrates
>Terrible working/retired ratio

>>128369254
>Life isn't just about a bunch of fucking numbers, nigger
Might not be entirely about that but that doesn't mean we shouldn't concern ourselves with standards of living from an economic standpoint
>>
>>128367247
I wonder if the Christian Russians were retarded and smug like you before the Bolsheviks gained power and start exterminating them.
>>
>>128369255
Use another types of inmigrant that not want to murder you.
>>
>more and more jobs are being automated

>dude let's keep on bringing in more workers lmao
>>
>>128367247
Get back into the boat you came from and fuck off.
>>
>>128367247
>Overpopulation and overconsumption based economies are the causes of climate change.
>Europe needs to import refugees and migrants to boost the declining population in order to save European economies.
>>
>>128369964
can you explain why we need to import inbred, unskilled muslims when the rate of automation is increasing exponentionally exactly
>>
File: employment immigrant UK.png (72KB, 1639x640px) Image search: [Google]
employment immigrant UK.png
72KB, 1639x640px
>>128369283
Because you've been fed lies by people whose media service relies on you being angry at brown people

>>128369414
see
>>128369964
>>
>economy is down the tubes because of immigration laws
Immigrants put downward pressure on wages, and upward pressure on cost of housing. Effectively hurting the working class.
Not only that, but believe it or not the economies cannot sustain population growth long term. Short term effects on GDP are not what we should worry about with immigration, but long term sustainability of the environment, economy, and population.
>>
>>128367247
>Japan
>"Economy down the tubes"

Nice education, abo. One of these days retards are going to drive me off the edge
>>
>>128367247
They smell bad, fuck boys, rape girls, and blow themselves up. If they don't do the last one, I still have plenty of reasons not to like them.
>>
>>128369964
>idc about race
Immigrants Import Their Economic Destiny, no magic Australian dirt can change that.
>>
>>128369964
>Might not be entirely about that but that doesn't mean we shouldn't concern ourselves with standards of living from an economic standpoint

Why don't you go live in a cheap neighborhood where there is nothing but black gangs and thugs. It will be cheaper and better for your wallet.

I mean, that is what you want to turn your country into. Because this elusive "GDP" figure will rise, that means life will get better, correct?
>>
>>128367247

You don't understand.

It's not about your chances of dying directly in a terror attack.

It's about transforming the jewel of European culture to triple bagged women, faggots thrown from rooftops and sandal wearing goat fuckers telling you how it it's gonna be.

You are an apologist helping this to happen and you will be first against the wall when the shooting starts.
>>
File: biolent crime gernamy.png (114KB, 959x569px) Image search: [Google]
biolent crime gernamy.png
114KB, 959x569px
>>128369537
>who have enabled the murders of thousands
GERMANY IS LOST

>>128369616
>Your country didn't die because of a lack of influx of immigrants for the past dozen or so centuries
Australia's always had immigration

>>128369811
>you shouldn't import people with low IQs and violent tendencies
They'll be working low skilled jobs if they have a low IQ and theres no evidence to suggest that violence will increase by any concerning amount as a result of immigration

>>128369864
Because they work jobs that are in high demand that British people don't have the appropriate skills for. How is that a bad thing?
>>
>>128370801
If OP isn't just trolling, I actually despise people like him more than the actual goat fuckers.
>>
>>128367247
say goodbye to european tourism
>>
>>128370892
>Australia's always had immigration
Look up what the word influx means you fucking gay faggot

I would honestly kill you.
>>
File: swedish crime rate.png (24KB, 819x608px) Image search: [Google]
swedish crime rate.png
24KB, 819x608px
>>128370040
Again crime hasn't even increased in the hellscape formerly known as Sweden which took in hundreds of thousands of the people you'd predict to have ruined the country at this point.

>>128370200
Its just more efficient allocation of resources, in Africa/Syria the immigrant would probably be consuming disproportionately to his consumption since they have fuck all capital and/or are in the middle of a civil war.
>>
File: 1486748327617.jpg (19KB, 491x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486748327617.jpg
19KB, 491x488px
Bahahaha look at this aboriginal desperately asking for acceptance of his fellow shitskins into your European countries
>>
>>128370892
Post a picture of you hand i want to see if you are a worthless shitskin or not and you can stick your economy up your faggots arse because thats how worthless it will be when you can no longer provide safety and security you utterly retarded cunt. Do you think Syria is an economic super power because they have terror attacks every day? is Iraq an economic super power? no they aren't you stupid cunt your arguments are worthless and fall apart under basic analytical scrutiny.
>>
>>128371383
The police literally cannot report the ethnicities of suspects in Sweden.
What makes you think that these sorts of graphs aren't created with skewed if not entirely fabricated data in order to preserve the facade of MUH DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH?
>>
>>128367247
When was the last time poland was in recession?

Plus, Poland and Japan are far safer than most western european countries.
>>
>>128370892
>Australia's always had immigration
We also had a white Australia policy.

I'd rather have European migrants or hell Asians (that are not Muslim) then some camel fucking retards that believe in sky fairy's. Who's religion essentially states to spread their ideology by the sword.

Now I oppose all religion because only sub human low IQ retards believe in magical sky fairy's.
>>
This is the sixth time in half a year. It's now literally once a goddamn month, and it can be tied directly to the influx of Middle Eastern migrants.
>>
Plus, non EU immigrants (not even counting refugees) are far more likely to be unemployed, on welfare, and commit crimes.
>>
>>128367247
Polish economy is doing great, growing 4% lately.
>>
>>128370208
1.Because we're not nearly there yet and
2.Immigration actually helps prepare natives for automation by forcing them into higher skilled work

>>128370493
>Immigrants put downward pressure on wages, and upward pressure on cost of housing
for the bottom 10% temporarily and immigrants work disproportionately in lines of work such as construction so no

>>128370546
stop
>>128369964

>>128370608
Alright well good thing that their economic destiny increases wages

>>128370698
>It will be cheaper and better for your wallet
Maybe but the area would likely be far away from my work and uni and have worse surrounding facilities

> Because this elusive "GDP" figure will rise
I'm talking more elusive IHDI
>>
>>128368089
>Immigrants are always net positive economically speaking

Especially when there is a massive job shortage.
>>
File: immigration.png (606KB, 1722x1615px) Image search: [Google]
immigration.png
606KB, 1722x1615px
But if you insist that low iq, low skill allowing mass immigration will be a net benefit...

The mistake is to assume that they are, on average, the same (same intelligence, same culture) as the average westerner.
>>
>>128367247
all bad and off-topic arguments
>>
File: IMG_0220.jpg (27KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.jpg
27KB, 320x320px
>>128367247
>>
>Talking to an immigrant who obviously wants to see his kinds multiply in Australia.
>>
>>128372370
>Maybe but the area would likely be far away from my work and uni and have worse surrounding facilities
So would you live in a black area filled with gangs and thugs if it was close to your work place?

This is what we are talking about when it comes to Europe. They are moving into previously nice areas and turning them into shit.

Similarly, if you lived in a nice place, would you gladly take in a bunch of thugs and gang members to live around you because it's apparently "good for the economy"? Would you buy this bullshit excuse yourself?
>>
>>128371383
I've been attacked by migrants several times...
>>
>>128371016
Traitors are always worse than the enemy.

The traitor/betrayer gets a special place in hell.
>>
>>128367247
>everything happens in a vacuum
>there is no correlation between events
>all things are random like the thoughts through my drug addled brain
>>
>>128367247
pls ky
>>
>for the bottom 10% temporarily and immigrants work disproportionately in lines of work such as construction so no

>1.Because we're not nearly there yet and
>2.Immigration actually helps prepare natives for automation by forcing them into higher skilled work

>Maybe but the area would likely be far away from my work and uni and have worse surrounding facilities

All of this shit is just an opinion you have no facts or evidence so feel free to admit you are wrong any time now. Oh wait you wont because you would rather destroy your country instead
>>
>>128370892
Stop pretending to be an enlightened neoliberal elitist on /pol/. Actual neoliberal elitists will pretend to be good patriots soon enough to save their heads, while useful idiots like you will head to the guillotines. It is very obvious that you are a larpy pleb.
>>
>>128368089
This is the worst lie I have ever heared, KYS libtard.

Also fuck you and your shitty thread. If I met you in life, I would bash your fucking face in. I promise, you Untermensch.
>>
>>128372773
He's probably some upper-middle class dipshit who lives in an almost exclusively white neighborhood with a couple of token non-whites
>>
>>128372370
Economics beside, let's talk about Australians and your opinion on them. Why do you think it's okay for Australians to be bred out of their countries? Why should white Australians face Alienation and genocide just for cheaper lawn services?
>>
>>128368089
wrong. you don't know shit about economics or demographics

You are one dumb cunt. Keep parroting elite talking points faggot 2+2 = 5 yeah. You se it is too late we know 2+2=4.

Now fuck off to reddit.

sage
>>
File: australian migration OT.jpg (34KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
australian migration OT.jpg
34KB, 500x394px
>>128371231
Keep in mind Australias population has changed

>>128371666
I'm white

>no they aren't you stupid cunt your arguments are worthless and fall apart under basic analytical scrutiny
They're third world countries I never claimed that they would be economic superpowers. Their populations are far more productive in Western countries because we have far more capital, its not anything intrinsic about immigrants or Muslims. There's mountains of research into this area and pretty much all of it concludes that immigration is a net positive.

>>128371903
Because its based of victim reports and not police stats

>>128372014
>When was the last time poland was in recession?
Poland is a slightly different set of circumstances. Since they've been coming out of communism for their entire recent history growth is pretty much inevitable. Same was true for Japan after their transition from protectionism.

>Plus, Poland and Japan are far safer than most western european countries.
I'm not sure its worth it though they're only marginally safer than most and have far lower standards of living
>>
>>128376002
If you keep importing people from the third world your country will turn into the third world you don't have magic dirt that will make them first world citizens The more Muslims you import the more terror attacks will happen until there is a breakdown of law and order and they try and enforce their way of life which directly affects your prosperity. Open your eyes. Cuck.
>>
>>128372107
So can higher wages so why don't you give them credit for that? Especially considering a 0.5% increase in wages probably saves way more lives than have ever been taken by a terrorist attack.

>>128372192
Why not break it down to second generation immigrants as well?

>>128372576
I'm not assuming those things though

>>128372773
>So would you live in a black area filled with gangs and thugs if it was close to your work place?
It'd make me more inclined to live there. I guess depends on how bad your talking. If you mean south side of chicago or detroit then probably no.

>This is what we are talking about when it comes to Europe
But crimes not that bad, it hasn't even increased in Germany or Sweden.

>Similarly, if you lived in a nice place, would you gladly take in a bunch of thugs and gang members to live around you
If they were known criminals then no I wouldn't take them in
>>
File: Top=me.jpg (73KB, 713x530px) Image search: [Google]
Top=me.jpg
73KB, 713x530px
>>128373151
Yeah don't respond to the fag - always sage.

I see him on here from time to time - probably a student- a low quality product of our cucked education system (I know as I am an academic). He thinks he is real smart but is incapable of thinking for himself or looking at data points. He just parrots elite talking points denies axioms like HBD, and scientific enquiry/ concepts like occams razor/ Poper's falsification etc.

Just the biggest fucking smug poof left fag around.

Serious DO NOT RESPOND AND SAGE. You will learn nothing and he will learn nothing.
>>
>>128372999
>All of this shit is just an opinion you have no facts or evidence
https://www.jstor.org/stable/2523702?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
http://www.knomad.org/powerpoints/Uri_Dadush_Paper_Unskilled_Migration_13Nov2013.pdf
http://www.nber.org/papers/w16736

>>128373134
I'm not a neoliberal

>>128373151
So much for the tolerant right
>>
>>128377133
Awesome want to see our evidence to the contrary?
>>
>>128374045
>Why should white Australians face Alienation and genocide just for cheaper lawn services?
I just don't think it should be of concern to anyone what the majority race of the country is especially when I have to sacrifice my standards of living for it.

What is wrong with being a minority in a country?

>>128374489
>wrong. you don't know shit about economics
Do economists not know shit about economics
either? >>128368089
>>
>>128376815
Well I am a student but the rest of that is wrong

>>128377278
>posts brown person burning car
>>
>>128368089
>there are less people
>there are less things people actually need to do because of technology
>unlimited population growth is not sustainable
>indigenous population isn't reproducing due to economic and social/chemical environmental pressures. These should be fixed, not simply -replacing the people-

If all the orangutans are dying because the environment is being destroyed, is the solution to help the orangutans to a) continue destroying the forest and replace them with say, rats or other rodents who can survive better in the deforested environment, or to b) stop destroying the forest? hmmmm?
>>
>>128377652
You can admit you are wrong anytime now. By the way credit expansion =/= wealth.
>>
>>128372370

>forcing them into high skilled work

You're very clearly a troll. You can't possibly be this stupid. You must be 14.
>>
>>128367247
>One of these days suburban and rural retards are going to drive me off the edge

Why not save us some effort?

Also might as well use this thread to remind everyone that rural whites in America, Canada, and to a lesser extent europe are the backbone of the world economy and you need us a hell of a lot more than we need you.
>>
File: 1495101433959.jpg (32KB, 497x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495101433959.jpg
32KB, 497x500px
>>128377506
>I just don't think it should be of concern to anyone what the majority race of the country is especially when I have to sacrifice my standards of living for it.
This fucking sentence AHAHAHA

Turning into a majority non-white country will BTFO your living standards so hard you'll think you've travelled back in time.
>>
So jerk off, would you be cool with a bunch of thugs and gang members moving into your neighborhood if it meant it would help the economy?
>>
>>128367247
>drive me off the edge
Yes, yes we will.literally.
>>
File: 1494689419298.jpg (39KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
1494689419298.jpg
39KB, 665x574px
>>128367247
>THE ECONOMY MUH MONEY THE SHEKELS IT MEANS 3% LESS GDP THE MONEY HOW WILL THE BANKS THE ECONOMY GDP THE ECONOMY
>reduced to 5% white minority
>A-AT LEAST I STILL HAVE THE ECONOMY
>>
>>128367247
kek I want to say nice bait but it's honestly true
>>
File: orcwelcome.png (198KB, 512x264px) Image search: [Google]
orcwelcome.png
198KB, 512x264px
>>
>>128367247
>20 people die
>billions are spent on security and surveillance
>rights and privacy already infringed, all communications recorded and observed for the sake of stopping terrorism
>cameras on every corner
>every bag inspected before entering any major public space
>have to take your fucking shoes and pass through x-ray scanner every time you take a flight

still don't work. Imagine how worse it would be without these things. We sure are getting a lot of benefit from these low skilled muslim workers! Can't let the economy tank from all that missed cheap labor
>>
Just do it already. exit please.
Better yet go to one of your beloved moozie land and live among them. I'm sure you'll be welcomed
>>
Just looking through a list of terrorist attacks in wiki, in europe (not counting turkey), the US and austrailia Muslims have killed approx 420 people in terrorist attacks in the last 2.5 years alone.

Perhaps you are more likely to be killed by a white person than a terrorist attack. But in these countries whites make up about 80% of the population whereas muslims about 2-5%

If you account for this population disparity....say multiply the attacks times 16 to go from 5% to 80% this would be like white people killing 2700 people in terrorist attacks every year
>>
>>128377765
I'm not sure if there is a way to lift birthrate though. If there was its almost certainly something Japan would've done by now.

>>128377815
I need to see your evidence first. That is unless it literally was just some muslims jumping on a police car

>>128378068
>oh wow what you said is so dumb ahaha do I seriously even need to explain to you how dumb you are haha
Low skilled immigration has been linked to increased specialisation
http://voxeu.org/article/how-immigrants-and-job-mobility-help-low-skilled-workers

>>128378210
How?
>>
This thread is garbage
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 380x285px
>>128371383
>crime hasn't increased in Sweden
>posts a graph that shows it increased almost 25% from 2005-2010
Honestly you just need beaten to death with a hammer.
>>
File: 1494187099063.png (601KB, 1000x724px) Image search: [Google]
1494187099063.png
601KB, 1000x724px
Someone needs to post the blacks and crime studies and see how fast this libfag goes apeshit
>>
File: acoa.gif (3KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
acoa.gif
3KB, 300x223px
>>128367247
>20 people die
>ignore it because brown people did it
>ignore it because there's still 68,054,495 people alive
>why ignore it?
>as long as we let more brown people into the country than white people get killed standards of living and the economy will be okay
>implying brown fanatic terrorists can into economy and standards
this is what inner city elites actually believe

Apart from being a faggot OP is also officially unaustralian.
>>
File: swedish immigration.png (24KB, 946x601px) Image search: [Google]
swedish immigration.png
24KB, 946x601px
>>128380076

>>128380174
This is my first time posting on /pol/
>>
>>128369964
Japan is doing a hell of a lot better than Africa, the Middle East, South America, and even the Eurozone just saying.
>>
>>128380385
You got alot of braindead replies in this thread desu. You should stickaround a bit to see our point of view.im surprised there hasnt been a statistics dump yet.
>>
>>128379294
But it helps the economy when you also give them welfare.

Oh wait no, it does the other thing to it, that's right.
>>
>>128367247
Not sure if this is a shitpost or you're an actual liberal. SJWs are beyond parody at this point
>>
>>128367247
Nigger
>>
File: ISIS.jpg (35KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
ISIS.jpg
35KB, 620x349px
>>128379783
>i dont want to see brown people jumping on cars because it destroys the narrative i am trying to build
here is a picture of the Islamic state capturing Mosul. Go on you retarded cunt tell me refugees welcome so i can laugh at you even more.
>>
>>128380174
I've got you familam
>>
>>128367247
Topkek, let more Muslims the genocide can't come any sooner
>>
>>128380385
So dude, answer.

If it helped the economy of your country to have a bunch of thugs and gang members move next door to you and move into your community, would you agree to it?

This is EXACTLY what Londoners are facing, so don't try to hide from this question.

So a bunch of thugs and gang members will move into your neighborhood, will attack you, will attack your family, friends, and community members, you will not feel safe anymore, you will feel an unease at all times now, etc.

If you're supposed "economy" improved from this, would you accept?

Again, this is LITERALLY what people from the UK are facing. Answer the question.
>>
File: black.png (506KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
black.png
506KB, 2000x2000px
>>128380624
Well Eurozone has far better long term prospects and the three other regionsare developing so they're hardly fair points of comparison

>>128380702
I've been on /pol/ for ~3 years now and posting regularly for ~2

>>128380907
Oh so your evidence literally is Muslims jumping on cars. Well thats anecdotal but I'll concede:

Muslims from certain countries commit crimes disproportionately to native populations

The question is whether or not that outweighs the benefits which is clearly not. Refugees welcome.

>>128381037
Black-white disparity is as a result of the drug war
>>
>>128367247
Find the edge quickly and fuck yourself off it then you whinging cunt.
>>
>>128367247
> theres a 0.0000000001% chance it could've been me on that bridge
said no one
I'm not angry because i think it might happen to me, im angry because it IS happening to people of my race and i have empathy for them
>>
>>128367247
if they attack an isolated rural village with bombs the country will literally explode
repost if you get it
>>
>>128381296
>The question is whether or not that outweighs the benefits which is clearly not. Refugees welcome.
I would kill you and feel no remorse.
>>
>>128371383
that graph proves letting Muslims in increases the crime rate dumbass
>>
File: saxon.jpg (85KB, 694x750px) Image search: [Google]
saxon.jpg
85KB, 694x750px
>>128367247
ARISE SAXONS, FIGHT OR DIE, LISTEN TO THIS WEAKLING AND YOU ARE LOST.
>>
>>128380385
>immigration boom starts in 2005
>crime rate had increased 25% 5 years later
Why are you finding sources to corroborate my argument?
>>
>>128381195
>If it helped the economy of your country to have a bunch of thugs and gang members move next door to you and move into your community, would you agree to it?
Depends on how much crime they were committing and how economically positive they were. If we're talking most real world scenarios violent criminals aren't good for the economy and in the rare case they might be its probably a pretty slim benefit so on balance I'd say no, they probably do more evil committing crime.

>This is EXACTLY what Londoners are facing, so don't try to hide from this question
Not even close, your asking me to consider a population with ~100% incarceration rate
>>
>>128381296
>so your evidence literally is Muslims jumping on cars.
Wrong.
>anecdotal
Wrong i can show you plenty more.
>The question is whether or not that outweighs the benefits which is clearly not
That depends on perspective doesn't it. The question comes back to security or more to the point the lack of it because retards like you thought it was a good idea to let cunts like IS into the country so they could make an extra buck.
>Black-white disparity is as a result of the drug war
Oh nigger please.
>>
>>128381296
Are you fuckin retarded mate, Islam has been fighting Europe for hundreds of years they just stopped the invasion so you people forgot about them, you are inviting the conquers into your land they set up their mosque genocide your people and burn your history and act like nothing existed
>>
>>128367247
you sound extremely jewish. are you a fucking jew?
>>
>>128367247
Can I have sex with your wife?
>>
>>128367247
>One of these days suburban and rural retards are going to drive me off the edge
What are you going to do? Peaceful truck attack?
>>
>>128369939
What is a fucking meme anymore? It's a meaningless word thrown about. I legitimately loath that word now.

Want to look at labor demographics for countries with low immigration and birth rates? Look no further than Japan. Supplying immigrants with welfare defeats that purpose, but I'm not competing with Jose for seasonal migrant work picking corn, and neither is any other American for the wages currently offered.
>>
>>128379783
>http://voxeu.org/article/how-immigrants-and-job-mobility-help-low-skilled-workers
So basically Europe is importing non-whites to do low-skill jobs so that white Europeans can perform higher-skilled, better paying jobs? Doesn't that sound like a white supremacist arrangement to you?
>>
>>128367247

To wait for the chance of dying to be near 1, you have to be doing something really wrong, 0.0000001% sounds about right on terrorism, someone is going to die, and chances are it's not you, but some of your own people.

Are you ok with some random person of your own nation dying for sure just because you are retard preaching the politics of 'luuuuuuuuuuvzzzzzzzzzzzz and coexistanceeeee'
>>
>>128379783
>How?
Look at my country, look at America, look at France. All three are at different points on the same trajectory.

Non-whites, save for some East Asians, cannot integrate into Western countries. If they could they wouldn't have to, because their countries wouldn't all be disasters. It doesn't even matter whether this is because of nature or nurture because these are people, not idealistic caricatures.

Additionally, Western countries do not need more people. If their way of life is to be sacrificed in the name of perpetual growth then the economy needs to change, not the people it serves.
>>
File: pathetic currynigger.jpg (76KB, 600x269px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic currynigger.jpg
76KB, 600x269px
>>128381984
kek shut the fuck up pajeet, indians are a feces species who have been conquered and raped by virtually everybody

no wonder you ass kiss your white masters so much, they were your most recent conquerors
>>
>>128367247
Empathy must be hard to niggers like yourself.
>>
>>128381452
Come on you seriously trying to tell me that no ones scared of terrorism? I saw a thread a few hours ago where some American was saying that they can feel safe walking down their street as opposed to Londoners

>>128381625
see
>>128380385

>>128381783
>Largest influx of migrants 2012-2015
>In which time crime decreases
The point is the relationship is pretty hit and miss. If I were to try reconstruct crime in Sweden using immigration I wouldn't do a very good job.

>>128382159
>Doesn't that sound like a white supremacist arrangement to you?
No, it'd be white supremacist to keep this people in their shit hole countries where they'd have far lower standards of living
>>
File: 1492612036297.jpg (74KB, 605x580px) Image search: [Google]
1492612036297.jpg
74KB, 605x580px
>>128381525
>tfw when nobody (you)s your quality post and you have to (you) it manually
>>
>>128381296
The Eurozone has abysmal long-term prospects. Low growth, aging population, high taxes and regulations, and high youth and foreign-born unemployment rates.
>https://data.oecd.org/unemp/youth-unemployment-rate.htm
>https://data.oecd.org/migration/native-born-unemployment.htm#indicator-chart
>>
>>128382297
You ''country''' is going under colonization too I am trying to warn you people about the Muslims menace cause in the end we'll have to fight them cause you are a bunch of faggots
>>
>>128381810
Ok then, lets imagine that the scenario is 20%. Would you do it?

Honestly you are a fake faggot. Just watch the vids on youtube of people getting harassed on the street by groups of muslim men just trying to walk to a store or something.

You are complete fucking bullshit and don't properly understand what is going on in the world right now.
>>
>>128382590
my nostrils get colonized by the smell of disgusting curryniggers daily I'll give you that much

too bad I have to come home and see you stink up threads too
>>
>>128382452
>No, it'd be white supremacist to keep this people in their shit hole countries where they'd have far lower standards of living
So you seriously think the solution to global poverty is to import the third world into the first world? How many Africans do you think Europe has the capacity to take in? Because unless they took in literally tens of millions it would have a negligible effect on global poverty rates. The true solution is to promote free trade with developing countries and to encourage them to enact liberal economic reforms.
>>
>>128371383
>crimes per 1000 residents per year
>almost 1000
So everyone gets attacked about once a year? What the fuck, that can't be right. That's an insane number.
>>
>>128382590
don't worry cucks like him hold high office but are loathed by those that suffer from their myopic policies. You wont be fighting them alone i can assure you.
>>
File: 1479187332215.jpg (22KB, 419x400px) Image search: [Google]
1479187332215.jpg
22KB, 419x400px
>>128382040
kek
>>
>>128382750
Topkek, I just come here to laugh at Hwhite people like you living in Delusions of Grandeur while sand niggers take over their countries
>>
File: swedenrape2.png (21KB, 481x289px) Image search: [Google]
swedenrape2.png
21KB, 481x289px
Let's go /pol/
>>
>>128376002
>Poland is a slightly different set of circumstances. Since they've been coming out of communism for their entire recent history growth is pretty much inevitable. Same was true for Japan after their transition from protectionism.

Fair enough. But you have to admit that the entire first world naturaly has a lower growth potential (because it doesn't have countries technologically superior that they could have taken advantage of - like the 3rd world today does). The declining population is a problem but not as much as they claim. The real problem is the youth/elderly ratio. You can try to fix that with automation, pro-natalist policies, or high iq/skill immigration). If you open the doors to mass low iq/skill immigration, there will be permanent demographic changes which will deeply change the country (and that group will strongly underperform compared to the native population - unless we are talking about east-asians).
I prefer to maintain a high iq homogeneous population, in a safe country than the promise of a slightly higher gdp growth (not necessarily higher gdp per capita growth), but more crime.

>I'm not sure its worth it though they're only marginally safer than most and have far lower standards of living

Japan doesn't have a far lower standard of living than the EU (in fact, it is the country with the highest life expectancy in the world), and has higher HDI than France, Austria, Finland, Spain, Belgium (and Japan is not "slightly" safer, it's much safer, especally for crimes not involving murder)... Poland does have a lower standard of living, but that is mostly due to communism. That applies to the entire eastern bloc.

>Why not break it down to second generation immigrants as well?

When it comes to unemployment, they are slightly better off than 1st generation, but still below europeans (that changes if you consider certain groups, like the chinese).
For crime, it's actually the opposite. The 2nd generation is usually more criminal.
>>
>>128382590
>>128382866

When white europe is properly gone, it's not the muslims India will have to worry about. It's China.

China will definitely make a move on India when Europe is decimated in the generations to come.
>>
File: Black and White.jpg (219KB, 546x711px) Image search: [Google]
Black and White.jpg
219KB, 546x711px
>>128382452
you are actually autistic if you cant comprehend the danger of the policies you pursue. Retards like you are going to ignite a civil war in the western world and then we will hang you with a fucking rope.
>>
File: Rape_in_Sweden_after_background.png (32KB, 412x594px) Image search: [Google]
Rape_in_Sweden_after_background.png
32KB, 412x594px
>>128382990
http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3594/sweden-refuses-to-provide-statistics-over-crime-by-immigrants.html

Euro countries refuse to release crime done by immigrants.
>>
>>128372014
That's a misleading or doctored graph, look at the numbers, South Korea is lower than Japan in the numbers presented but higher in the graphs. South Korea should be the lowest country in both graphs.
>>
File: islam7.jpg (976KB, 1280x6318px) Image search: [Google]
islam7.jpg
976KB, 1280x6318px
>>128382452
Really makes me go hmmmm.
>>
>>128377652
>I am a student
Opinion discarded. This little turd nuggets thread must be saged for all replies.
>>
>>128383038
When will the china meme die?you do understand they don't attack us for a reason and it isn't Europe or America they understand they'll get BTFOD we've won to wars to them in which they gave us large territory. They understand they can't win a war against.
>>
>>128376815
>academic

Another tenured demagogue. Please fuck off.
>>
>>128383231
deep red are asylum seekers
German police are also discouraged from reporting crimes committed by migrants
>>
>>128382452
>>Largest influx of migrants 2012-2015
>>In which time crime decreases
Source: https://www.bra.se/bra-in-english/home/crime-and-statistics/rape-and-sex-offences.html
>>
>>128367247

t.city retard that sucks in cancer air all day and destroys the environment, whilst taking it in the ass by terrorists
>>
>>128368089
you value the profits of (((corporations))) over the lives of and cultures of fellow citizens, piece of shit
>>
>>128370892
All immigrants do is shit up the neighborhoods they live in, increase crime and soak up ridiculous amounts of welfare. All of them need to fuck off. They're garbage.
>>
>>128368089
>immigrants are always a net positive economically speaking

There is not a single economist that would agree with that. Yes, some immigration is generally good. But there is a heavy debate about if low skill immigration is a net gain or loss, because while it does increase consumption and lower cost of goods produced, it does this by creating a surplus of labor, which lowers wages and increases unemployment.

Even if one agrees that it is a net positive economically, which is debatable at best, it is not a net positive socially.
>>
>>128383608
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2013/05/04/uk-londons-welfare-recipients-highest-amongst-immigrants-from-muslim-countries/

>bu...but they don't take welfare and contribute to our country
>>
The crime statistics in places like Sweden and Germany underreport on immigrant crime.

First of all, there are 'no go' zones where even police do not patrol. These are areas that are completely lawless in any traditional sense, and all sorts of crime ensues there.

Not only that, but police are encouraged to avoid saying it was a muslim immigrant and sometimes report the crime as if it was just a Swedish citizen.

Honestly, if your city is starting to have 'no go' zones when they were previously nice areas to go spend time with your family less than a decade earlier.... ugh, I can't even bridge this into the self-evident LOGIC that it should have. Why isn't this completely fucking hitting you over the head with what the situation actually is.

You literally cannot go to parts of your own city anymore in fear of having something criminal done to you. WTF does that tell you?
>>
File: economic freedom index.png (99KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
economic freedom index.png
99KB, 1024x733px
>>128382224
Whats wrong with all three countries?

>>128382577
> Low growth, aging population, high taxes and regulations, and high youth and foreign-born unemployment rates.
Because they're almost all developed economies, low birthrates and top heavy populations can be remedied by immigration as is currently happening and the economic freedom indexes are dominated by European countries. Youth unemployment rates are worrying however I wouldn't concern yourself with foreign born employment rates. Second generation consistently have higher employment than first >>128376709
>>
When did Japan's economy become shitty? Aren't they the largest economy in the West Pacific after China?
>>
>hurr we need an universal basic income for all when automation happens
>hurr import millions of muslims and mexicans who hate us for cheap labour

what could go wrong? europe is walking into an altruistic bloodbath
>>
>>128383983
Did you look at the picture in the post you responded to?
>>
>>128384009
Muslim crimes increased by 79% in 2015, or 208,344 incidents in Germany
>>
>>128367247
Remember that time the United States imported an ethnic group completely incompatible with their European-born society, and hundreds of years later that ethnic group still struggles to assimilate, costs billions in welfare a year, and with its presence has caused almost completely intractable societal tensions that may never be resolved?

But hey fuck all that noise, bring on the immigrants!! I'm sure the long-term consequences will be no big deal
>>
>>128367247
Aussies/Kiwis beat fucking leafs at shttposting. Holy shit kys
>>
>>128384206
3rd largest in the world going by total gdp
>>
>>128384200
Youth unemployment has a lot to do with the youth not wanting to work in multicultural shitholes where its usually whites targeted for racism by groups of faggot thugs.
>>
>>128384206
Japans economy isn't shitty they are part of the G7 unless OP is going to concede Europes economy is shitty as well. Which he wont because that destroys his refugees welcome narrative so he will twist and turn like the serpent fucking snake that he is.
>>
>>128381452
>and i have empathy for them
Empathy is the white man's burden and his downfall.
>>
File: Netherlands.png (48KB, 756x621px) Image search: [Google]
Netherlands.png
48KB, 756x621px
>>128384417
https://www.cbs.nl/-/media/_pdf/2016/47/ji2016s_web.pdf
>>
File: 1474261287892.jpg (1MB, 2000x1709px) Image search: [Google]
1474261287892.jpg
1MB, 2000x1709px
>>128367247
You should realize that western countries except for the US had such low murder rates that these few incidents multiply the casuatly rate.
>>
File: 1490379630792.jpg (188KB, 793x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490379630792.jpg
188KB, 793x1024px
>>128367247
>Poverty increases because everything is ridiculously priced and growth slows down
If a country's "survival" is based on importing millions of people it is doomed anyway. Also these people barely work when they arrive here and actually crash our welfare system.
>>
>>128384356
Your picture actually makes my point you retarded Obamaleaf. I didn't say no economist believes it is a net positive, I said no economist believes it is always a net positive. Those are different things. learn 2 read.
>>
>>128367247
went to london around 11 or 12 years ago and had the time of my life. ive (and every other tourist pleb) actually have been over the two bridges hit by the recent trucks of peace. since that visit, i have unironically told people that engand is my favorite country to travel to

i was there, along with in the south of england, for two weeks and dont remember seeing a single muslim shitskin the entire time. the worst thing i saw was the "dont wear your football jerseys into the pub" signs everywhere because the chavs would beat the shit out of each other over a little footy

its crazy how fast that shit changed over there. its a genuine tragedy
>>
>>128384548
I don't think OP is shitposting mate. He's just trying to argue with shit opinions.
>>
File: Sexoffenses.png (1MB, 1119x880px) Image search: [Google]
Sexoffenses.png
1MB, 1119x880px
>>128384356
That was literally a poll of how people felt, not a study or any hard information. The people polled were "experts" from the Initiative on Global Markets, but it is still a poll about how they felt about it.

Meanwhile
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.36119443931468%2C6.969721633496192&z=5
>>
File: Refugees welcome.jpg (117KB, 682x709px) Image search: [Google]
Refugees welcome.jpg
117KB, 682x709px
>>
>>128367247
You realize that many more could be dead if not for the lazy response from the government.
You realize that this will not stop because everyone is downplaying the effects of these blatant acts of violence in the capitol city.
If the capitol isn't safe, then what's protecting the other cities and country land?
>>
>>128367247
Chances are it will be a brown person of a certain religious persuasion
>>
File: italiaRefugees.png (152KB, 818x807px) Image search: [Google]
italiaRefugees.png
152KB, 818x807px
>>128385649
>A direct correlation between immigrants and the rise in crime rate

http://cartadiroma.waypress.eu/RassegnaStampa/LeggiArticolo.aspx?codice=SIB3013.TIF&subcod=20161123&numPag=2&
>>
>>128384206
>>128384758
But Japans GDP growth look like >>128369964 and their population is both decreasing and incredibly top heavy. The fact that they aren't willing to accept even high skill immigrants hardly improves their long term prospects.

>>128384576
Any evidence to back that up?

>>128385123
Ok sure probably too strong a statement. Most of the time its a net positive.

You did make the claim though that
>But there is a heavy debate about if low skill immigration is a net gain or loss
when clearly economists favour pro-immigration positions
>>
>>128372370
Immigration has had a very bad effect on Sweden's HDI
Furthermore, open border policy will lead to the world HDI dropping as we incentivize too large a population than is sustainable. Potentially leading to human extinction caused by global warming, for example.
It's about time consistent policy. If a country has too large a population than it can sustain, then it should suffer from the negative effects of the poor decision making.
Having developed countries takes the excesses only encourages the unsustainable behavior.
World population needs to fall significantly (by at least 50%) to be sustainable.
Short term "Keynesian stimulus" by importing immigrants is short sited and will lead to the destruction of humanity.
>>
>>128367247
Your argument is slightly fallacious. Growth would not be affected in birth rates were around a healthy 3-4 per woman.
>>
File: u74qBKG_d.jpg (168KB, 640x736px) Image search: [Google]
u74qBKG_d.jpg
168KB, 640x736px
>>128386144
>>
>>128386143
>Any evidence to back that up?
It's called common sense, but a lot of faggot wanna-be intellectuals lack it.
>>
>>128386143
>40% of economists either disagree or are uncertain
>there's no debate

Again, your own picture disproves your claim. Did YOU every look at it?
>>
>>128386143
Japan's population declining isn't really a bad thing. Horror stories of Tokyo a decade ago were actually fearful of a population density too high. Japan's population decline is only an issue for the old people who want to perpetuate the Ponzi scheme that benefits them.
Additionally the most important growth model: the Solow model, suggests the growth of the labor force does not matter for long term real GDP per capita growth.
All that matters is technology (or total factor productivity).
>>
>>128386574
So no?

>>128386646
This is economics though, 61% agreement is pretty solid. There are very few areas that come close to that level of agreement.

>Japan's population decline is only an issue for the old people who want to perpetuate the Ponzi scheme that benefits them
Well you could just let them die off but they won't. Assuming the Japanese have some sense of ethics their working population will be spending some huge chunk of their resources in caring for their retired population, price for good will rocket as far less is being produced than consumed and they'll be forced to further their already enormous debt

>Solow model, suggests the growth of the labor force does not matter for long term real GDP per capita growth.
All that matters is technology
Maybe the way longer term but we don't yet have AI doctors and probably won't by the time retired begins to approach working population in Japan
>>
>>128386143
The problem is pensions and don't burble shit about immigrants because we both know it. The pension system is unsustainable.
>>
>>128367247
>whose economy is down the tubes because of immigration laws

Fuck off jew
>>
>>128384423
op btfo /thread
>>
>>128387702
>61% is pretty solid

No, not really. There are very few issues that have that little agreement. It's actually an abysmally low number for deciding to flood an entire country with murderous brown hoards over.

>Probably won't by the time retired begins to approach working population

Actually, we already have them. They are projected to be fairly common 2025, and commonplace by 2030. We are approaching a technological apocalypse for low skilled workers, but it's definitely a good idea to flood our country with them for some reason...
>>
Muslims are terrorists and bullies, trying to make us afraid day in and day out.

We need to purge them and block them. End of story.

Just because you get your jollies off by showing how tolerant you are and playing the numbers game betting you won't be enriched doesn't mean smart, normal people are as dumb as you.
>>
File: 1483747468722.png (300KB, 412x385px) Image search: [Google]
1483747468722.png
300KB, 412x385px
>>128368089

nice shitpost
>>
>>128367247
Statistically, the numbers show that Japan is doing great and poland was doing much better before the EU membership.
>>
>>128367247
Is that a threat, Mohammed?
>>
>>128367247

Yet somehow fucking the economy over your hockeystick fears is hunkey dory :)

The difference is of course AGW is a myth, yet the run away negative effects of non western immigration will destroy us if not checked.
>>
File: Adolf Hitler.gif (2MB, 300x259px) Image search: [Google]
Adolf Hitler.gif
2MB, 300x259px
>When Op deliveries us a bait threat that actually comes in handy debating libertarians and neoconservative.
>>
>>128367247
you'll get the rope
>>
>>128367247
rural and suburban retards need to be shoa'd
>>
>>128368089

As long as you keep welfare anaemic, ie. not in Northern Europe. In Norway, Denmark, Netherlands etc non western immigration is an economic loss. If it wasn't for Trump the same would have become true in the US sooner rather than later.
>>
>>128367247
Hopefully that day is today kike.
>>128368089
>Retarded liberals saying that THEY THINK more immigrants would be a good thing...means that more immigrants IS a good thing.
You're either a shill, a retard, or Australia's finest shitposter.
>>
>>128387702
>So no?
There pockets of European cities that are becoming no-go zones for the police because they are considered suicide to go into, and you cite studies that show how crime is going down.

You are what a retard wannabe-intellectual with 0 common sense looks like.
>>
File: IMG_0201.png (167KB, 680x545px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0201.png
167KB, 680x545px
>>128367247
sage all australians
>>
>>128367247
Kill yourself, shill. Seriously. Do it. No one would miss you.
>>
Parts of cities are literally being lost, police won't even patrol in the areas anymore.

LOTS of crime is happening in these regions, almost none of it is reported.

This is a win for OP because "statistically" crime is going down because it's not getting reported anymore.

Fucking lol. These are the kinds of autistic intellectuals we need to line up on the wall.
>>
>>128367247
Just die.
I'd rather be in Japan or Poland than your hellhole of a country. I can't even fap to loli there.
>higher standard of living
>>
>>128383528
rare?
>>
>>128376709
>Why not break it down to second generation immigrants as well?

Like how second generation Muslim immigrants are more likely to commit terror attacks than their parents?
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.