[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, Vsauce! Michael here. Black Lives Matter... or do they?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: vsauce.jpg (9KB, 300x198px) Image search: [Google]
vsauce.jpg
9KB, 300x198px
Hey, Vsauce! Michael here.

Black Lives Matter... or do they?

According to a recent report by the U.S. Department of Justice, 93
percent of black homicide victims are murdered by other blacks. This is
in stark contrast to white on white crime which has been... steadily...
decreasing... since 1980.

But what else is... "decreasing"?

The majority of fetuses aborted at Planned Parenthood are of... African... American... ethnicity.

With a mean of 515,000 abortions per year, and an estimated 80 percent of which last year were conceived by black or hispanic parents, that's a whopping 412,000... future... crimes...
prevented.
>>
>>128366913
need a gif of him rising from below
>>
>>128367684
That would be perfect
>>
>>128366913
Moar
>>
>>128366913
Is this guy a kike?
>>
>>128366913
Oh Christ, I can hear it.
>>
And as always...
>>
Spot on impression moar please maybe Vsauce on trannies or vsauce on the racial iq gap and genes
>>
BUT IT'S JUST A THEORY, A GAME THEORY, THANKS FOR RESPONDING OR DEAD MUM
>>
>>128368619
>>128369120

Give me some time to come up with it.
>>
>>128366913
I read it in his voice, priceless.
>>
Is vsauce /our guy/?
>>
>>128366913
Good usage of ellipsis.
>>
>>128366913
haha jesus can someone please vocaroo this
>>
>>128368783
https://youtu.be/I3l4XLZ59iw?t=2m56s
we have the technology
>>
>>128366913
Your math is wrong.
>>
>>128366913
vagina sauce
>>
>>128366913
this is pasta right?

or did he actually ree about blacks on jewtube
>>
File: hey.jpg (22KB, 817x427px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
22KB, 817x427px
>>128369120
Hey Vsauce,Michael here!
We're all equal,or are we?
On average,a black's IQ is 85 while a white's is 100 on average.
Pretty master race,huh?
But that's just an Aryan theory!
>This video has violated Youtube's terms and services :/
>>
>>128366913
i really wish this was michael
hes probably a lefty sellout or leftneutral like h3h3
>>
>>128366913
Excellent. Read this in his voice and everything.

Based vsauce
>>
LMAO
>>
>>128373057
Kek
>>
File: VsM.jpg (73KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
VsM.jpg
73KB, 1920x1080px
>>128369120
Hey! Vsauce, Michael here!
The telephone was, and is still a communication device that has made our life better, it gave us the opportunity of communicating with our loved ones, even thought if they are really far, for instance... in... another state, or even... in another... country; incredible, isn´t it?!, but, who... invented it? and, what does it has to do with the matter of this video?... Well.. you´ll see, the creator of the telephone was Alexander Graham Bell, a white... man. He must have been really intelligent to create the telephone, don´t you think? but wait, if you look through history you´ll find out that a lot of our great technology and ideas come from white... people, we don´t see many examples of... blacks, or, "niggers" (which is the slang term) developing great stuff... but... why?

*Intro sound*

You´ll see, there´s something called I...Q, which is an abreviation for the term "Intelligence quotient", guess what it measures, i´ll give you 3 seconds... you guessed it? it measures, as you can predict, our... intelligence; by the way, did you had any trouble predicting what it measures, despite telling you earlier the word "intelligence"? Well, check this out, according to statistics, 60% of the people who had trouble, are problably people with... negroid... genes, genes that black people... have, which brings us to the next question, can black people´s IQ... increase? Can they have the same intelligence as a white person, like... me?
>>
Fucking brilliant.
>>
>>128375823
Kek Pretty good
>>
If we can find someone who can mimic his voice, we could make a parody channel for redpills.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 240x180px
Hey Vsauce, Michael here!

Islam accounts for 99% of terrorism on our planet. Or... do they? Yes, they do. Just kidding. But here's a little fun fact for you. Not only does islam account for most of the terrorism here on earth. Technically it is the most radical group in our solar system and since we have no frame of reference of the rest of the galaxy or even made contact with any other civilization... they are... for now... the most radical religion in our observable universe... So when you go to bed tonight and look at the countless amount of stars out of your bedroom window... know this... you live on the most radical planet in the known universe.... so in that regard... sleep tight... and don't let the muslims bite.
>>
>>128371346
He's not quite 14/88 enough for my tastes
>>
But is Michael redpilled?
>>
>>128369120
This is better than knowledge bomb, pls moar
>>
>>128377071
Kekles have a sheckle
>>
>>128367684
This
>>128368735
He looks like one
>>
>>128366913
Kek'd
>>
>>128366913
>black or hispanic
>Hispanic

Hispanic is not a race
>>
File: 1495862896707.jpg (17KB, 556x401px) Image search: [Google]
1495862896707.jpg
17KB, 556x401px
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.