[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Jeremy Corbyn wins I will personally detonate a nuclear device

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
If Jeremy Corbyn wins I will personally detonate a nuclear device in London the day after
>>
>>128357279
Better use them before he gets rid of them after all.
>>
>>128357279

Sounds like fun.

If you do that, I'll unveil plasma weaponry.
>>
God bless you son.
>>
>>128357279
If you do this, I'll open up my recreational silos and point my nukes towards london
>>
There is absolutely NO WAY the Tories will win a majority after this.
Everyone throws shit at Diane Abbott, but 3 attacks in less than a year of government is a level of incompetence not even seen in France.

I'm seriously thinking about voting Labour now because of their foreign policy. Face it: if our government isn't willing to be tough on Muslims within our own country, why the fuck do they want to get involved in conflicts overseas? We need a few years of isolationism to get our own mess sorted domestically!
>>
pure weapons-grade shitposting
>>
>>128357279
Looks like I'm voting Corbyn now. You better deliver.
>>
>>128357279
Please do, London is a blip that needs to be wiped off the map.

But make it look like some Muslims did it.
>>
>>128357279
If you deported every Abo to London it would still be worse than a nuclear bomb
>>
>>128358261
Exactly mate. Everyone trying to shift it on Corbyn but it's the Government fault all this is happening. The police mostly know who the attackers are pre-attack but do fuck all. Police cuts lead to less effective security. And a snivelling, lying cunt of a leader isn't exactly the kind of person you want to trust with the security of the nation.
>>
Islam has always tried to conquer the west and the west has always pushed them back. It seems as though the west is tired of fighting now and will go to the grave not because we are inferior to Islamic culture but because we refuse to say we are superior.
>>
UKIP ftw
>>
>>128359028
Exactly! This government has been in power for SEVEN years now, and the current Prime Minister has been the home secretary for SIX years. Somebody has to take responsibility for this.
>>
Where are you going to get nuclear material
>>
File: 4m5yk8gjrtzy.jpg (51KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
4m5yk8gjrtzy.jpg
51KB, 640x632px
>>128357279
>>
File: reported.jpg (521KB, 3840x2060px) Image search: [Google]
reported.jpg
521KB, 3840x2060px
>>
>>128357279
Might as well.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.