[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The answer is simple: ban religions. They're just made

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tenor.gif (1MB, 380x286px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
1MB, 380x286px
The answer is simple: ban religions.

They're just made up bullshit anyway, you all know it regardless of how much you shill.

/pol/ openly admits to pushing the Christianity meme because it can be used to control the masses. same /pol/ is all about muh freedoms.

>inb4 stale, Tumblr-tier, neckbeard, katana-wielding, edgelord memes.
>>
just bump my thread with me

I am gonna make this shit catch fire becasue it's actually the final solution top kek

and 4 chan will be baby jesus

>>128354458
>>
>>128356818
Sounds the movie Equilibrium is taking effect.
>>
>>128356818
what if /pol/ were just a big old teaser campaign for Civilization vidya yet to be released?
>>
just ban everything
>>
Maybe you should make an effort to understand religions before rushing to ban them.
http://norse-mythology.org/concepts/myth/
>>
Please go to a Eucharistic Adorition, friend,at your nearest Catholic Church and pray just ONE prayer to a statue of Jesus (or image, or whatever) and I guarantee you 100% you'll get all the proof for God you need.

Just 1 prayer friendo. Try one that aches you at the bottom of your heart and you'll get it.

Hail to the Risen Lord! Glory unto the highest, and peace to people of GOOD will!
>>
Start by banning the religion of atheism. That's the worst one of all. Worse than Scientology.
>>
>>128358711
>start by making me win
New Atheists go along with all of them. You don't get special treatment, burger.
>>
File: superthumb.png (94KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.png
94KB, 300x250px
>>128358196
>get forced to go to church entire life
>really try to believe it as ridiculous as it is
>entire family pressures me to belief it
>really try to believe it as ridiculous as it is
>get told by some faggot on /pol/ to try religion
>>
File: 1460459-N.jpg (35KB, 710x411px) Image search: [Google]
1460459-N.jpg
35KB, 710x411px
>>128358711
>Scientology
>21 precepts for how to actually be happy, with a focus of putting your happiness before some fake, faggot ass god

>B-BAN A-A-ATHEISM B-BECAUSE IT'S A RELIGION
>M-MOMMY I D-D-D-DID A L-L-LOGIC
>>
>>128356818
Why ban all religions, when only one is openly on the hunt for non-muzzies?
It's almost like you want to ban all weapons, and leave everything in the hands of some spice smokin' nignog...
>>
>>128360893
>why ban all religions
>when the Crusades and the Inquisition and chattel slavery were in the past
>look backward not forward
oy gevalt
>>
Well I think the first step is to classify religious thoughts and convictions as a mental illness. Then go from there.
>>
File: Abrahamism.jpg (66KB, 768x383px) Image search: [Google]
Abrahamism.jpg
66KB, 768x383px
There will never not be blood so long as the terrible trio is around. Around Abrahemics, don't relax
>>
>>128356818
Simple?
Try actually implementing the ban,and just watch how Christians, Muslims, pagans, ect rise up and destroy you
>>
>>128363286
Simpler said than done, that is true. There are a few things that need to be done first, but we'll get there.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.