[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

meme magic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: LOOK AT ME.jpg (18KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
LOOK AT ME.jpg
18KB, 360x270px
during today's CL final mach an anon on /sp/ post:

>>>/sp/76299489

a reply to that post:

>>>/sp/76299799

The fist bomb went off on the foreseen time.
>>
File: Canada's_Prophecy.jpg (193KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
Canada's_Prophecy.jpg
193KB, 750x1334px
>>128344735
>the ravens will starve

Legend says that the kingdom and the Tower will fall if the six resident ravens ever leave the fortress. It was Charles II, according to the stories, who first insisted that the ravens of the Tower should be protected.

>The kingdom will fall
>The kingdom will fall

3 attacks at the heart of the British empire, the kingdom is falling.

Guys we need to keep a close watch on the tower of London ravens in the next few weeks keep your eyes peeled for any news stories or incidents with the ravens.
>>
>>128345366
>A killing bolt will shine but will not kill

>USA can now intercept ICBMS.
wew
>>
I wish I had some snacks.
>>
>>128344735
ur a fagget nigger
>>
>>128345366
go poo in a loo you stinky brown nigger
>>
>>128346483
ITS HABBBBEEEEDDDDDING
>>
>>128344735
what bomb?
>>
last two digits is the % of UK still supporting immigration
>>
>>128344735
wait what happened?
>>
>>128345366
>killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill
I am still convinced that was the missile strike in Syria
>>
>>128350584
Or any of the Nork missile tests
>>
>>128350584
what about the lightening that strucked Trump tower during the primaries?
>>
>>128345366
Next result we are looking for is the star gorging itself upon clay. What does it mean?

Also, why do we all repost this one prophesy in particular?
>>
>>128345366

wow it's nothing
>>
>>128354299
Trump being elected.
>Trump is a star
>Also a real estate mogul
>Clay is often used as a synonym for territory
>Trump is now ruler of the entire US
>He has gorged himself on clay
>>
>>128355833
>>128354299
>>128352952
>>128350584

Wait, where are we at now again?

>3 branches
us gov

>island drifting
brexit

>killing bolt
something about syria or NK

>star
isn't this something with Israel from a while back? Didn't they try and take Damascus or something?

>idols
clearly the globe picture where all 3 put their hands on the globe at the same time

>black flag
?

Is this correct? Where are we now?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.