[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>France: no major terror attacks in almost a year >England:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>France: no major terror attacks in almost a year
>England: 3 attacks since March

How did France solve its terrorism problem, and how can England learn from France, /pol/?
>>
France didn't solve shit. If you seriously think that there are not going to be anymore terrorist attacks in France in the coming year then you're seriously delusional
>>
File: 1440454893808.jpg (51KB, 319x320px) Image search: [Google]
1440454893808.jpg
51KB, 319x320px
>>
>>128330985
The last major attack was Nice back in July of 2016. Nothing big has happened since then - just two much-smaller attacks that left two dead in total.

That's just a fact. France has stopped all major attacks since then.
>>
File: civic nationalist.jpg (105KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
civic nationalist.jpg
105KB, 1000x541px
I don't know. Do you have any ideas?
>>
>>128331344

They put a shitload of police on the streets, security checks in malls and other crowded places etc. Maybe they doing some work behind-the-scenes as well, investigating and mopping up/detaining the cunts.

Maybe terrorists decided to focus on the UK because Brexit.
>>
>>128330781
>France has an election coming up
>terrorism suddenly stops
>elect a globalist
>terrorism stays stopped

>England has a nationalist outcome in their election
>suddenly the new target for ISIS.
>Philippines starts telling global communities to stop meddling in their affairs
>suddenly a target for ISIS for the first time ever

does anyone actually believe ISIS isn't just a political proxy of the NWO/globalists? They punish those who go against the NWO and lay off of people whenever terrorism could impact elections.

There are just too many "coincidences" and ISIS actions don't even make sense from a geopolitical standpoint. Why would they waste resources on the fucking Philippines if they are trying to conquer France/Germany? they wouldn't unless told to by their masters.
>>
Permanent state of emergency, soldiers stationed in every big city.
Truly an example to lead Europe towards a more peaceful future.
>>
France has martial law and also many of the jihadi organisers and preachers have relocated from Paris, Brussels to Britain mostly Birmingham.
>>
>>128333796
If it works, it works. Why hasn't England done the same?
>>
>>128330781
>>France: no major terror attacks in almost a year
lol, they actually stopped one in Marseilles before teh elections, and they still haven't caught the 2 Belgian suspects that have been planning their shit for month now.
The bloodbath is coming.
>>
Unfortunately, terrorism will soon come back in France... Nothing miraculous occured to stop it...
>>
>>128330781
ISIS sent an ultimatum to Macron, with more car bombs, IEDs and trucks of peace

I'd say by the end of the month, we'll get one
>>
>>128330781
The French stopped noticing terrorist attacks: they have become inured to them. An incident like Manchester or London Bridge is considered everyday in France, now, and unworthy of note.
>>
>>128333473
sounds legit; they always attack when leftists threaten to get in power
>>
>>128333473
>2017
>nationalist vs. globalist meme
I thought this board was redpilled

it's whites vs. everyone else
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.