[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that based Macron squeezed the orange out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

Friendly reminder that based Macron squeezed the orange out of Fat Donny's tiny hand in front of a live audience and he's basically the leader of the free world now.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-40140113
>>
>>128319373
Germany.

You have no nukes

You have no army

You couldn't stop britain from leaving the EU

You couldn't stop Poland or Hungary from rejecting your refugees

You couldn't stop Trump from leaving your climate deal

You're powerless
>>
File: us lost against.jpg (226KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
us lost against.jpg
226KB, 1200x800px
>>128319687
>You're powerless

You said the same about Vietnam, and yet...

Fatality.
>>
>>128319855

France lost against those same rice farmers tho

the fuck is the point of this picture?
>>
>>128319855
France also lost against those rice farmers and America.
>>
>>128320084
>>128320162

And yet France got away with it by pinning the bad reputation solely on America.

Based frogs.
>>
>>128320295
Just like Austria got away for both world wars by blaming it on you.
>>
Too bad for baby Macron. Trump has a memory and holds a grudge. That will weenie will be crying and begging within the year. france is like a 4 year old crying for mommy. Tourism is over. They have really nothing going on except bad breath and a bunch of sand niggers raping their women.
>>
>>128319373
>leftist propaganda machine decides to annoint macron as their trump
k
>>
>>128320295
>:^)
>>
>>128319855
>Nazis streamrolled Paris
>Vietcong lost 1,000,000 to the US's 50,000
>Not a single Communist country has ever conquered a single US state

When we inevitably conquer Berlin again because of your stupid "EU army" or complete Islamification, I'll be happy knowing Germany will be 0 - 3.
>>
>>128319687
fuck yourself faggot
>>
>>128320853
>When we inevitably conquer Berlin again
Cyka Blyat.
>>
>>128320295
just like how the world pinned both world wars on you
fucking kraut
>>
Germans are letting the sand niggers rape their women. And, the whore Merkel is importing them like crazy. Doesn't she know that a fucking Syrian is never gonna show up for work or learn their language.

Good bye Gernamy
>>
>>128319373
The nose knows
>>
File: 427554.png (154KB, 460x374px) Image search: [Google]
427554.png
154KB, 460x374px
>>128319687
>You have no nukes

our Erzfeind turned globalist best ally France has

>You have no army

We have a decent army and equipment, most of it is sold and most soldiers are stationed in Germany because of (((post WW2 restrictions))). And don't underestimate how fast we could expand that army, it's not like it didn't happen in the past eh? All those recruit-able high testosterone muds under German command? You best be ready.

>You couldn't stop britain from leaving the EU

So? Then we get to play without the Anglo.

>You couldn't stop Poland or Hungary from rejecting your refugees

It's kind of scummy to take millions in aid and refuse to help. But the EU has no right to meddle in domestic politics and I like my Silesia refugee free.

>You couldn't stop Trump from leaving your climate deal

Keep isolating yourself. Your influence is what made Europe so cucked in the first place.
>>
File: cucked_by_macroni.jpg (78KB, 925x315px) Image search: [Google]
cucked_by_macroni.jpg
78KB, 925x315px
>>128319373
you said it German-bro! top kek

Macron, Merkel, Trudeau leaders of the free world!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.