[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadilay, brother.. It is chink's turn to save the world.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-06-04-02-56-16_1.jpg (235KB, 1074x1668px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-04-02-56-16_1.jpg
235KB, 1074x1668px
Shadilay, brother..
It is chink's turn to save the world.

>China Could Become the Biggest Christian Nation by 2030s

>The rapid spread of Christianity in China is well documented, but few would have imagined the communist country might one day become the most populous Christian nation on the planet.

>In fact, the country is said to be on track to having the largest Christian population in the world by 2030, according to Rodney Pennington who studies church growth for Overseas Missionary Fellowship (OMF).

>"We are overjoyed with what the Lord has already done in China," said Pennington in an interview withThe Christian Post. "But that doesn't mean the task is finished."
>>
File: 1487367268034.jpg (45KB, 400x444px) Image search: [Google]
1487367268034.jpg
45KB, 400x444px
fuck christianity. if chinks turn to kike worship im going to nuke them myself.
>>
>>128310298
Gas yourself kike
>>
File: Cayce_1910.jpg (12KB, 200x268px) Image search: [Google]
Cayce_1910.jpg
12KB, 200x268px
He was right.

Again.
>>
>>128310043
Will they become our allies in dealing with the mudslimes?
>>
>>128310043
>foreign influences replacing cultural identity is good when it's this shit
Fuck off. It's horrible this cancer is still spreading. The Romans should've stamped it out when it was starting.
>>
>>128310043

Chinese propaganda to trick the White Man.

They ain't Christian. They're reintroduced Buddhism and may eventually crack down on Christians like the Japs did.

They know what the white man does through churches, recruit spies.

There was a news article about a big purge the Chinese had of CIA informants. Who do you think these informants probably were? Some were probably Christian Chinese.
>>
reasons why these story is BS.

- Chinese elite are 100% commie stock
- they remember the British
- they hate the White Man for what they did over there

Chinese intel is probably spreading the story that China is friendly to Christianity. Christians shouldn't fall for it.
>>
>>128310043

Many chinese people in Italy are catholics but I thought they were converted here..
>>
Remember when a Chink claimed to be Jesus' lost brother and millions of people died?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.