[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest people by a long shot, logically

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 26

So, Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest people by a long shot, logically at least, but are they as imaginative as us? Honestly, I can think of very few Jews producing great works of art, especially in classical music, which is incredibly dependent on imagination - more so than any other art for sure. Am I deluding myself here, or is there some truth to this?
>>
>>128289602
What I'm thinking, at the moment, is that when presented with something, the Jews are by far the strongest at picking it apart, but if there is nothing to analyse - no pre-existing seed to plant thoughts, and hence pure imagination needing to initiate chains of thought - they lag behind. Basically, no matter how logical and coherent, and no matter how good your pattern RECOGNITION is, it does not mean you are good at pattern CREATION (as in the case of, say, classical music - you cannot create music through analytical skills; you need to dream it up).

True, or again, is this a delusion?
>>
Not politics related.
Report and sage.
>>
>>128290303
how is this not politics
>>
>>128290303
If you want everything on /pol/ to be purely politics related, half of the threads would disappear. Besides, this still counts under /pol/, as it's deffo politically incorrect.
>>
>>128289923
White people creativity stems from our natural laziness and the fact that we are the most prone race to mental illness aside from people who are mixed race.

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/news/science-news/2015/a-new-look-at-racial-ethnic-differences-in-mental-health-service-use-among-adults.shtml

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creativity_and_mental_illness
>>
>>128290465
That's 100% an argument for the Jews though, they have ridiculous rates of mental illness, especially genetic ones.
>>
>>128290537
Mental illnesses differ
>>
>>128290406
>So, Ashkenazi Jews are the smartest people by a long shot, logically at least, but are they as imaginative as us? Honestly, I can think of very few Jews producing great works of art, especially in classical music, which is incredibly dependent on imagination - more so than any other art for sure. Am I deluding myself here, or is there some truth to this?
The better question is, "How is this politics related?".
>>
File: shadilay.png (222KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
shadilay.png
222KB, 563x542px
>>128289602
I'm half-ashkenazi and half-russian mennonite. My IQ is 170+ and I excell at creative work, whether it is mathematics or fine art. Feels good man
>>
File: GUJybwV.jpg (15KB, 304x440px) Image search: [Google]
GUJybwV.jpg
15KB, 304x440px
Tbh though, I could never see a Hallstatt Nordic being a Beethoven or a Mozart either, I mean, could anybody see someone looking like this writing Beethoven's 9th?
>>
>>128290406
Good job bumping a kikes thread, idiot
>>128290660
>>128290660
>>128290660
>>
>>128289602
Nepotism and tribalism are not indicators of intelligence.
>>
>>128290632
How come, then, that there has never been an Ashkenazi Beethoven or Shakespeare, despite there being Ashkenazi Einsteins (Einstein himself, for one).
>>
File: 1495923939615.jpg (2MB, 902x2268px) Image search: [Google]
1495923939615.jpg
2MB, 902x2268px
>>128289602
>Ashkenazi Jews
>smartest people
>>
>>128290537
http://slatestarcodex.com/2017/05/26/the-atomic-bomb-considered-as-hungarian-high-school-science-fair-project/

Ashkenazi Jews have a genetic defect that either makes their body really shitty and weak if they have two sets of a gene but if they only have one set it is attributed with high IQ.

I wonder if the jews have the same mental illnesses as we do.
>>
Jews are only smarter than you because you killed all of our weak links, thanks guys!
>>
>>128290839
I'm not a kike retard, why would a kike make this kind of thread.
>>
File: IMG_2531.jpg (49KB, 408x536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2531.jpg
49KB, 408x536px
>>128290660
what about Edvard Grieg?
>>
>>128290852
>>128290874
Look, they're obviously really really smart, denying them that is stupid, this is the kinda thing where people say people like Einstein stole relativity, even if he "forgot" to credit Poincare for lots of special relativity.

What I'm saying is, what if there is a type of intelligence that they lack, which could explain their lack of prominence in the fine arts. I mean, numbers have never held them back, they win like 20% of Nobel Prizes, yet they seem to be almost incapable in art. Why?
>>
>>128291142
He was a hobbit and his family goes back to Scotland.
>>
File: IMG_7694.jpg (471KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7694.jpg
471KB, 1400x1400px
>>128289602

by a long shot compared to niggers sure, but arguably Koreans, Japanese and Chinks are more intelligent because verbal IQ is overrated as fuck and thats where jews do well
regardless- if 'IQ' is genetic, so is being greedy, deceitful, and racist.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2009/08/01/the-culture-of-deceit/
>>
>>128291142
I'm lagging, but in case my prev. message didn't get through, I was wrong about that - it's only a very distant ancestor who was Scottish. However, there are still plenty of "Aryan" looking people in Germany, but none of the great musicians looked Aryan at all - very few even had blue eyes.
>>
>>128291360
No, that's dumb, even if you ignore IQs they're obviously very intelligent analytically, as I think around 50% of the strongest chess players of all time were Jews, which is insane for their population size. Still, could someone with the mind of a mathematician, scientist or chess player dream up some Beethoven?
>>
>>128290857
Ashkenazi Beethoven was Gustav Mahler

Ashkenazi Shakespeare was Amelia Bassano lol (ok a sephard but nevertheless), non-joke answer: Isaac Bashevis Singer, Sholom Aleichem, or maybe Arthur Miller
>>
>>128289602
they work at the patent office of his day or banking, they piggyback of something called civilization that white man created they have a high IQ for all things dishonest, if they do one day of actual honest labor they would die
>>
File: 1485704576868.jpg (49KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
1485704576868.jpg
49KB, 500x354px
What about Mahler and Mendelssohn?

That's off the top of my head.

Do some research before you ask these questions.
>>
>>128291230
Scots have quite a bit of nordic blood, mah nigga
>>
>>128291595
Mahler is very good, but he "borrowed" tunes from other composers and from folk songs all the time, which is hardly a use of imagination - it's more of piecing together different tunes.
>>128291655
I listen to a fucktonne of classical, I know who they are.
>>128291620
Everything but that last part is retarded
>>128291677
Not really, muh cephalic index. Only Orcadians have significant levels (compared to non-Welsh Britain as a whole)
>>
>>128289602
>but are they as imaginative as us?
Top fucking kek. You sound like a woman who rants about them having emotional intelligence when they lack basic logic.
>>
>>128289602
The atom bomb was a Hungarian Jew High School Science project

Be happy they exist, otherwise there would be no nips left to give this nipponese nipple board a reason to exist.
>>
>>128291655
Mahler is better, but Mendelssohn is the only one that could be said to utilise imagination in actually, in his head, using his mind's ear so-to-speak, making his music (Violin Concerto in E minor is top-notch). But even so, there are so few figures in "good" music that actually requires imagination compared to in logical subjects
>>
File: chihu.jpg (36KB, 564x567px) Image search: [Google]
chihu.jpg
36KB, 564x567px
STOP BUMPING A KIKE THREAD
>STOP BUMPING A KIKE THREAD
>>
>>128291947
Having a creative idea isn't the same as imagination though, having an idea is a split-second where something from your subconscious filters in to your conscious mind, whereas creating classical music takes prolonged imagination, and what's more it's sensory imagination, where you have to use your mind's ear (call it mental senses)
>>
>>128292153
Dude, why do you think this is a kike thread, I'm just genuinely curious.
>>
File: IMG_3671.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3671.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>>128289602
I come from a family of 4 brothers all ashkenazi Jews except the last one is half Jew half Hispanic

The half blood is the only one that is extremely creative. He writes his own music, writes lyrics, creates and edits videos, draws better than all of us.

The rest of us are good at analyzing a set of systems and manipulating it to our advantage but he just sees things differently, it's weird. But anyways that's just an anecdote

I think we have to ask, is filmmaking an art form? If it is then askenazis can create art Kubrick being a prime example
>>
>>128291947
I have creative ideas all the time, but I don't have the imagination to create classical music.
>>
>>128289602
jews are smart. but they are smart against humanity always trying to takeover the world they re a bunch of bitches with no history just repeated tries to do something always failing until now. jews are the only nationality in the world that want the world to feel sorry for them. think about your country you tell peoplee about the great conquerors of your country and the things it has given to humanity . jews just cry all the time about the holocaust witch have volleyball and tennis courts for jews
>>
>>128292301
Yeah filmmaking does require mental senses (imagination), so Kubrick counts. I suppose then there are a lot of imaginative Jews, but still, I just couldn't imagine a Jew writing Beethoven. Apart from Mendelssohn, "Jewish" music (which I have nothing against, Mahler is great) is often atonal, which requires less imagination as it is a more conscious effort - you cannot consciously dream up Beethoven, it just comes to you, like a jazz player improvising.
>>
File: plebs.jpg (117KB, 540x729px) Image search: [Google]
plebs.jpg
117KB, 540x729px
>>128291830
someone else already mentioned Felix Mendelssohn. For my own benefit I will add Arnold Schƶnberg to that list.

Also I suggest you read Finnegans Wake for more of the scots-irish implicit nordic connection.
>>
>>128292604
the only thing they have given to humanity is communism and banks
>>
>>128292676
Schoenberg is dogshit, I'm not having that
>>
File: laughing ojou.png (163KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
laughing ojou.png
163KB, 300x283px
>it's another nervous whites displaying their ignorance by resorting to muh creativity thread
>>
>>128292676

Read >>128292642, do you know what I mean by atonality being a more conscious effort? That shit doesn't just come to you like a jazz player improvising, you have to forcefully think it through, whereas something like Bach just came to him - he was more famous in his time as an improviser than a composer.
>>
>>128292769
Are you Jewish?
>>
>>128292743
what the fuck?
are you some kind of retard? Dodecaphony is 20th century classicism. Should I assume you are not an academic composer?
>>
>>128292872
nah
>>
>>128292913
No but I listen to a loooot of music, and I despite atonality, I think it is inherently evil lol. Music is meant to follow patterns though, it needs structure. This is essentially the same question as modern vs "classic" art too.
>>
Humans can be selectively bred to be smarter than anyone else currently alive. Everyone should practice Eutelegenisis until we are all super humans.
>>
>>128292913
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgHxmAsINDk

This is surely just miles above atonality, everything just fits and feels right, whereas atonal music is disconcordant and just feels off.
>>
>>128292836
Is play of jazz myself, mostly violin and guitar, but I tend to agree. Most of my favourite composers are europeans, and I am not very fond forced fancy composition whether it be needlessly ornimental or dissonant.
But I think comparing the compositional methods of common era music european composers like Beethoven to mid-century jazz begs the question a bit too much.
>>
>>128291595
> Mahler equivalent to Beethoven
>>
>>128293183
You can for pattern recognition, but something like imagination is much much harder, I mean I struggle to think how you would even select for that.
>>
File: IMG_1282.png (10KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1282.png
10KB, 213x237px
>>128289602
As an askanazi Jew, I whish they would invite me to the world domination meetings but they never do

Feels bad goyim
>>
>>128293086
well that is because you are ignorant.
Did you know that fourths were considered dissonant pre-Renaissance? I agree that needless ugliness is bad but to slag dodecaphony out of pure personal preference is the definition of ignorance.
>>
>>128291655
> Mahler or Mendelssohn equivalent to Beethoven
>>
>>128293240
They're the same inherently to my mind, the only difference is that classical has more of an overarching structure, whereas with jazz the structure exists only insofar as one thing leads on from the other. With classical, it's the big picture, with jazz, its like taking a camera and moving it, pointing toward a rope, all the way along it. That might make no sense the way I've put it, but I think it makes sense if understood.
>>
File: 157546.jpg (81KB, 579x1074px) Image search: [Google]
157546.jpg
81KB, 579x1074px
>>128292769
fucking brainwashed german. if you go to a policeman in your country and tell him this 'the holocaust never happend'' he can arrest you and sentence you to 2 years prison...muh freedom of speech and such. your furher when he gets elected he is forced to sign a paper pledging his soul to full obedience to the jews for his run
>>
>>128293264
look even I don't think he is comparable.
I think the pinnacle of jewish composition occurred in mid-20th century minimalism and certain strains of the complexity movements, but I am a massive Ligeti fan so take that with a grain of salt.
>>
>>128293329
I have nothing against the vast majority of Jews, unlike pol.
>>
>>128289602
>Yahoo is white people
>Google is the Jews

Yahoo is an innovator, a trail blazer. Google is a streamlined copy capitalizing on all the elements of Yahoo and its competitors
>>
File: IMG_2302.jpg (226KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2302.jpg
226KB, 1024x1024px
>>128293240
ugh mobile phones
"I play a lot of..."
>>
>>128293373
Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto could be (best recording = Anne-Sophie Mutter + Karajan), but not much else.
>>
>>128289602
Whites have more achievements than Jews because we outnumber them 100 to 1
>>
>>128293671
and the jews only goal is world domination
>>
>>128293239
what about Mozart's famous "Dissonance"?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/String_Quartet_No._19_(Mozart)
>>
>>128293525
anything past the late 19/early 20th russians is shit
overthought circle jerk that appeals only to the musicologist running the math analysis on the score
>>
>>128293565
That's dumb mate, even if Google didn't innovate that much, it's stupid to say Jews aren't good at having ideas - they're probably the best, desu, as winning Nobel Prizes is more than pattern recognition - it involves Eureka moments, brainwaves if you will. But it does not involve prolonged and sustained imagination, and I have yet to see many Jewish examples of this. Maybe I'm deluded, but this is how I think about it atm.
>>
>>128289602

My friend has told me that the most impressive and spot on, precise classical music performers are typically east asians and jews, but that often an European will steal the spotlight by being less accurate in his performance but more creative and with a greater capacity to transmit emotions through the music.

Art is European
>>
>>128293671
Yeah I've thought that, but then again numbers have never been an issue against the Jews. Also, whats with literally most of the people in the thread defending Jews, is this pol?!!
>>
>>128293505

you still need to pay yout denbts though
>>
>>128293768
This, I don't think we've accounted for the cultural aspects.

How the hell does a Jew boy get into music composing exactly? His father and mother would just shove him into accounting or lawyering until he loved it or killed himself
>>
>>128290660
Grieg and Holst were Nords
>>
>>128293637
too fast, too flashy, overcompensating
pretty good nontheless
but not comparable to Perlman's Beethoven's
>>
File: oizltvnfTE1vg5srqo1_1280.jpg (663KB, 1181x1535px) Image search: [Google]
oizltvnfTE1vg5srqo1_1280.jpg
663KB, 1181x1535px
>>128289602
According to this eugenics theorist. Ashkenazi Jews are pretty much at their peak IQ. The downside is that they are destroying ours through promotion of dysgenics.

https://www.counter-currents.com/2014/07/against-good-breeding/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ1YVM_H_dk
http://www.eugenics.net/

But no, no other race is as creative as us. Asians are smart, but rote learners. Jews are cunning, but their soul leads to inherently destructive pursuits. We are the creative force in the world, when we wake up that is.
>>
>>128293855
Agreed entirely, you can't forcefully think up Beethoven, it just has to come to you naturally. I suppose if you think about the basic nature of the races this makes sense - Whites have a much greater sense of order than other races (this is why Whites are seen as more civilised - that doesn't equate to superior though)
>>
>>128293855
What about (((Steve Reich's))) Music for 18 Musicians, or my favourite piece Octet?

What about Arvo PƤrt's Spiegel Im Spiegel?

Are you sure you are not hyper-reductive?
>>
>>128293903
That's not true either, Jews are definitely the best players, but that's an interpretation, not true creation. East Asians suck though, I agree with you there.

Also, it's incredible how open-minded pol is being in this thread.
>>
>>128293945
debt is non existant . its just a campaing to buy whole of greece . if germany paid the occupation loan it took from greece in 1940 it would pay the so called debt of 360 billion and also give us an extra 100 billion to buy some prentzels
>>
>>128293974
There were plenty of Jews in classical tho,

"Of the one hundred leading virtuoso performers of the twentieth century, approximately two-thirds of the violinists, half the cellists, and forty percent of the pianists were, or are, Jews. Of the one hundred leading conductors of the twentieth century, approximately one-fourth were, or are, Jews."
>>
>>128294072
What about Ravel and Debussy, not to mention Satie?
You faggots are fucking plebs lel
>>
>>128294071
That guy obviously has no data, and has no idea about how natural selection works, I don't even need to watch that video
>>
>>128293860
>it's stupid to say Jews aren't good at having ideas - they're probably the best, desu, as winning Nobel Prizes is more than pattern recognition - it involves Eureka moments, brainwaves if you will.

Science is a cooperative effort, every breakthrough in science is the result of thousands of papers by hundreds of researchers over a long period of time.Your own analogy to Nobel Prizes further proves my point, Jews steal credit and undermine others. I'm not saying that they're devoid of creativity, but that they're much more self-centered. Have you ever spoken to a Jew? I grew up with them
>>
>>128294032
Lol not really, Grieg was ethnically but he looked about as far away from Nordic as you can get, and Holst wasn't depigmented. For their numbers, Nords fall flat on their faces compared to Alpines, and thats coming from a N. Atlantid.
>>
>>128294419
Satie is shit, and what's your point about Ravel and the still good but overrated Debussy.
>>
>>128294072
IMHO, Beethoven is peak performance
I see how the Rach 2/3, or Proko, or Grieg, may be more appealing to the professional
But Emperor's (Zimerman, e.g.), or Bernstein's 9th + Wiener Philar (70s) are life changing
>>
>>128290303
Wow. You like men.
>>
>>128294525
Is no one going to mention all the pre-renaissance modal keyboard music that was being written by flemish composers or are they too swarthy to be considered?
>>
>>128294453
Again, this is LARP tier theorising, Jews dont win their nobel prizes by stealing others ideas, even if there are examples. They make up 50% of the strongest chess players of all time, did they steal their chess ability too?
>>
>>128294446
The article she read is the first link. It is deliberate. Natural selection doesn't work in modern society.

Here's another story for you.
https://katana17.wordpress.com/2015/06/11/how-jewry-turned-england-into-a-plutocratic-state-part-1/
>>
>>128294628
I love Rach 2/3, one of the few more modern pieces that is actually great.
>>
>>128294622
both non-russian, late 19th
and early 20th century composers who are not mathematically interesting to late century musicologists (like myself apparently), although I actually compose music so unlike you gents I am not a spectator in this art.
>>
>>128294678
Most baroque music was shit, that sounds harsh but it's true. Even with Bach, who is incredible don't get me wrong, almost all of his shit sounds the same. But then there's this, and he's forgiven:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBeXF_lnj_M
>>
>>128294714
I already saw your forumbiodiversity-tier posts, haha tough luck pal
>>
>>128294155
no
>>
>>128294176
this
asians consistenly overdo technically
complete lack of emotion
>>
>>128289602
what a typical anglo thread

kys
>>
>>128293671
Jews are only good at lying and manipulating media
Useful skills but unimpressive considering
>>
>>128294919
man your tastes are about as pedestrian
as they come, but I will try to help you.

Check out Glenn Gould playing Domenico Scarlatti
https://open.spotify.com/track/4bXdR8vCCYZFyMuC16ryyc
>>
>>128294967
I disagree.
>>
>>128294794
Rach 3, Volodos, Ossia cadenzas is another life changing moment
>>
I have a working theory here, that analytical intelligence was selected for so hard by the Jews (hence more Ashkenazi diseases like torsion dystonia - see wiki page) that they lack the ability to improvise things through the subconscious (as opposed to conscious "forcing things through" music, which often results in atonality as the conscious mind is not structured like the subconscious mind). Thomas Edison, who wasnt a complete hack despite the Tesla-fags, used to lie on a rocking chair and dose off, with ball bearings in his hand. When he was about to fall asleep, his grip on the balls would relax, and they would fall, making a loud sound and waking him up. According to him, he had better ideas when his consciousness was fading, and this method allowed him to capture them. It makes sense too, a Eureka moment isn't derived from conscious thought - it just comes to you. Not that Jews don't have Eureka moments, but I truly believe their level of analyticalness is so high that they don't have as great an ability to "relax the mind", so the speak, to allow free thought to flow, hence permitting sustained imagination. If Bach analysed everything while he was thinking of it, he would break up the imaginative flow and it wouldn't be sustained - perhaps this is the weakness of the Jew!

Or maybe I'm talking shit.
>>
>>128289602
Do film composers count?

The guy who composed the Lord of the Rings music is Jewish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SBQvd6vY9s
>>
>>128295521
ok
>>
>>128295232
Again that's dumb, they're obviously very smart, they aren't stupid but cunning. This is "Deutsche Physik" tier LARPing.
>>
>>128295601
He copied lots of it though, apparently. And yes, lots of film composers are Jewish (e.g. Hans Zimmer), but they reuse and stitch together existing musical themes all the time.
>>
>>128293307
welp, that does it, You've convinced me. might as well abandon the whole idea.... god damn.. use your imagination, m8.
>>
>>128295875
What, how would you select for imagination? Coming up with ideas and being creative does not equal imagination, may I add, imagination is the creation of mental senses through e.g. your mind's eye
>>
I'm coming to the conclusion that there are only two races of value on this Earth kek, Jews for intelligence, and Whites for imagination. Every other race bar East Asians is obviously dead weight, and Jews are just better than East Asians when it comes to raw logical reasoning.
>>
>>128296003
on a personal note, I will tell you that my own musical abilities more than likely come from northern germanic ancestry rather than my slavic/baltic jewish ancesty.
However I am pretty into klezmer so I am not sure what my mennonite ancestors would think of how I am
using their gifts !
>>
File: raelian_swastika_hexigram.jpg (23KB, 290x319px) Image search: [Google]
raelian_swastika_hexigram.jpg
23KB, 290x319px
>>128296135
SIEG SHALOM!
>>
>>128296202
Musical abilities, to me, are more prevalent among Jewish, but not necessarily in composing, I think the Jewish mind is too analytical and focused for that.
>>
File: IMG_2522.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2522.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
>>128296135
I would probably agree with you here.
All the best jewish composers are mixed.
In addition to music and fine art creative abilities, I am way better at math than anyone else in my family so maybe it is a mutation of some sort?
>>
>>128296377
you may be correct about the musicality aspect, I am a good performer but I am much better at jazz than classical music in a live setting. I am definitely better at composition than performance though
>>
>>128296690
And it's tonal rather than atonal? Does it just come naturally to you, or do you have to force think it.
>>
>>128295558
Add in the extreme high neuroticism and I think you're on to something
>>
>>128289923
This is just the difference between scientifically and artistically minded people.
>>
>>128297623

Explain Da Vinci and Goethe then?

It's the difference between people with universalist tendencies and those who live in a state of hostility toward their hosts
>>
>>128289602
My ethnic group is closely related to the Ashkenazi (I'm Christian though), and I can attest to being brilliant.
>>
>>128295558
Brilliant
>>
>>128297900
>explain these two examples who are acknowledged as some of the most intelligent people in history
wow you got me
>>
>>128296135
Whites can't match Jewish intelligence?

When you wankers start talking it's like Gallileo, Da Vinci, Newton, Hume, Goethe and virtually every other genius in human history (yes they have almost all been white gentiles) never existed.

FFS
>>
File: image.jpg (493KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
493KB, 1280x854px
>>128289602
I can think of a few acceptions. Geddy Lee is one of the best rock musicians ever. Bob Dylan was a Jew.
Hell, if you consider any American culture great works of art in the last 60 years, odds are it was made by a kike.

Burger culture is pretty shitty though.
>>
>>128289602
Jews aren't the smartest, Whites have far more inventions under their belt.
>>
>>128298680
Not per capita (jinfo.org)
>>
>>128298213
You argument (as far as I can make it out) is that Jews tend towards scientific intelligence and Gentiles artistic intelligence and yet there's zero evidence these are different things since so many people who excell in scientific careers are also good musicians, painters etc (and I'm not talking genius level here, just people who have done well but not to the point of fame) and you're also ignoring the fact that virtually every great scientist in history has been a white gentile
>>
>>128289602
ITT: anon tries to think up some mental gymnastics as to why whitey is in fact the real master race
>>
>>128298850
Yes per capita, fuckwit.

How many jewish scientists or inventors were theere before the mid nineteenth century? A mere handful.
>>
>>128298850
They also lack visuospatial ability and are consequently not overrepresented in hotbed areas of invention like engineering at all
>>
>>128299151
To say they're not over represented per capita is retarded mate, sorry. I'm not saying they're invincible though.
>>
Maybe we should fuck the jews in order to make a purer master race.
>>
>>128299381
In invention they are not...

The reference you provided has nothing to do with invention.

Scientific innovations of any kind at this particular point in history, yes, but I think nepotism accounts for this more than their somewhat higher average IQ does because so much of this innovation is given to people with university staff positions. Plus they strive for recognition more aggressively than other people.
>>
>>128299676
So much of the *resources that enable this innovation
>>
>>128291360
I don't think Southeast Asians score higher because verbal IQ is overrated. I mean look at it from this perspective.
>Singapore
> Cares the most about IQ.
>Lets the kids know that they're measured by their IQ and drive them to study hard.
>Creats and extremly competitive environment in school.
The country has an IQ of around 108.

>Switzerland
>most people don't care about IQ
>Kids are told they are fine as they are and are given freedom to do what they want.
>Kids decide how hard they study and schools are more about inclusion then about competitions.
We have an average national IQ of around 101.

Now i ask,how high would or IQ be if we weren't so laid back when it comes to that subject? When we would drive our kids to study as hard as they can and would create a hypercompetitive environment in schools?

I would be suprised if we wouldn't score much higher than the Southeast Asians. Genetics play a huge role but of course not the only one.

People who prepare themselves for the test can raise their IQ by quite a bit. By how much can you raise your IQ if you start your prep as a todler?
>>
>>128299676
True, and invention is more creative than science, but then again it makes sense that they'd be less disproportionate in invention as a pleb could be inventor with a random brainwave, whereas they could never be truly intelligent and solve, say, an incredibly hard maths problem. As in, a pleb could easily think up something like a tank, but couldn't solve the Poincare conjecture.
>>
>>128300013
Northern Italians have an IQ of 105. The national average is dragged down by the south.

European IQs have decreased over the last few centuries because our great success made it easier for the dumb people in our ranks to thrive. At the same time theree was relative hardship in China, Korea and other parts of east asia causing their IQs to increase. 400 years ago we probably had higher average IQs then them.
>>
>>128300341
Doubt it, the only group to go through rapid IQ change not through mixture of foreign blood (not that they arent mixed) is Jews
>>
>>128300339
They're seriously not significantly smarter than us and we have many more people in the extreme high IQ levels. Israel has an average IQ that is lower than the vast majority of European countries. People say they are less creative than us, I'm not so sure about that. I think it's more accurate to say they're less artistic as creativity is one one of a number of attributes required for artisticness.

The others include, I believe, an ability to achieve 'flow' or 'get in the zone' which, if they lack, may explain their lack of athleticism (although I think there are other factors at play here too).

I also think a universalist world view is very important in art, particularly literature, which may explain why, despite their high linguistic abilities, they have never produced a great literary figure (see Tolstoy, Pushkin, Shakespeare, Dante for what I mean by this)
>>
>>128300534
I don't understand your point
>>
>>128300341

Makes sense

The Italians are behind a huge chunk of human achievement

Southern Italy is a shithole yes with low IQ but this is largely due to the smart ones migrating to other countries. Currently the smart / ambitious ones move to northern Italy for education and very rarely come back. The thick ones stay in their little villages and never even step outside of them desu

Chinese IQ is above because of the way they had to survive..

we survived by sowing farms and then praying to god the seasons would be generous.

The Chinese, with rice farming, had to work every single day thinking about how they can get a better rice yield. It was skill = reward. In European farming it was not directly related to how hard you worked or thought about farming.

Would be interesting to see how odlschool Anglos hold up on IQ since they are second to the Italians with regards to human achievement
>>
>>128300957
The lack of athleticism is obviously nothing to do with the mind, it's a combination of Jews not wanting to do things physically and not being particularly good at it (though they aren't terrible physically either - not every Jew is Ben Shapiro).

I agree with the achieving flow as a thing they lack in terms of being worse in the arts, but only because they're overly analytical, perhaps. I doubt it's because Jews lack creativity, because where they innovate they tend to be particular creative (such as ALMOST single-handedly creating nukes).

Also, what do you mean by a universalist world view?
>>
File: aurelius.jpg (94KB, 736x822px) Image search: [Google]
aurelius.jpg
94KB, 736x822px
>>128289602
>be me
>be 30% Ashekenazi according to 23andjew
>Did really well in school: excelled in both STEM and Humanities
>Work very technical analytics job
>Play in a band where I write most of the music
I'm obviously not Beethoven or anything like that but feels pretty good to be an all-around master goyim
>>
>>128301027
As in I doubt European IQs decreased THAT substantially due to peasant breeding, and if anything it would be way way more prevalent of a decrease worldwide.
>>
>>128293805

Or Beethoven's Grosse Fugue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEZXjW_s0Qs
>>
>>128301339
Northern and southern italians were never a single ethnicity, plus the south had non-euro immigration too

Southern England still has an average IQ of 103 although it's plummeting due to immigration.

Scotland has a lower IQ nowprobably due to emigration but, interestingly, Edinburgh which was the seat of the Enlghtenment still has an average IQ of 106! This could be pushed up a bit by it being a student town but the locals are much smarter than other scots still on average
>>
>>128301788
Yeah, I don't like this Beethoven at all, it sounds very forced.
>>
>>128289923
you described me pretty well although I don't think I am Jewish I may be tho my dads side of the family is from eastern europe
>>
File: P.jpg (264KB, 1302x520px) Image search: [Google]
P.jpg
264KB, 1302x520px
>>128289602
You do not know the truth
The jews have lived among us centuries and tried to copy us.

Their art and their literature are distorted echoes of our genius, but the spark lies in our heart.
What do you think of what the juden is constantly trying to change our society?

Because they are aware that they can only hide their true nature in constant chaos
>>
>>128294919

>sounds the same
>muh style

Are you even listening to the music?
>>
>>128301513
I agree with you on the creativity thing. That was kind of my point, that they are creative but not artisitic, they couldn't have their achievement in chess and science if they were uncreative like some people claim.

Christianity is a universal faith, Judaism isn't. Christ rejected the tribalism of the jews in favour of Roman universalism. In Judaism there is one standard for jews and another for others, there's no such thing in Christianity. This affects both the cultures of the peoples practicing the to different religions AND the genetics. As Jews moved into Italy where the ashkenazi population was largely founded those who naturally had more tribal tendencies would have been drawn to remain jews then those who weren't who probably would have joined wit the local community. This effect was compounded generation after generation for a thousand years in northern europe. This is evidenced by the fact that when jews became atheists they didn't stop marrying endogamousy for the most part.
>>
It would be interesting to see if a drug that doesn't make you sleepy but makes you less analytical (if that exists) makes you more creative; if so, that would give a lot of credence to my theory of an inverse relationship between analyticalness and prolonged imagination.

>>128302397
You clearly have a very romanticised view of Whites, it's not that clear cut mate
>>
File: richard-wagner-quote.jpg (114KB, 536x402px) Image search: [Google]
richard-wagner-quote.jpg
114KB, 536x402px
>>128289602
>Schoenberg was right to recognize himself as a target in Stravinskyā€™s ā€œanti-modernistā€ press interviews of the Twenties. One of them, given in New York during Stravinskyā€™s first American tour in January 1925, appeared in translation in a German newspaper and apparently provoked both Schoenbergā€™s anti-Stravinskian squib entitled ā€œDer Restaurateur,ā€ and his little canon about ā€œder kleine Modernskyā€ in Drei Satiren, op. 28. ā€œI donā€™t want to name names,ā€ Stravinsky hints, ā€œbut I could tell you about composers who spend all their time inventing a music of the future.ā€ He goes on to say that such composers ā€œonly intend to provoke the bourgeoisie and to achieve what pleases the Bolsheviks.ā€ It was something Stravinsky was telling all the New York reporters that year, in interviews published in Musical America, the Musical Courier, and elsewhere. It amply justifies my contention that for Stravinsky in the Twenties, the word ā€œmodernismā€ had become ā€œa code for that specifically postromantic legacy of revolution and chaos exemplified in politics by the Bolsheviks, and in music by the expressionistic atonal works of Schoenberg.ā€ What may seem a ludicrous linkage today looked logical enough to a White Russian sixty years ago.
>>
>>128302254
Practicing a certain craft for a long period of time will decrease this tendency
>>
>>128302459
Yes, lots of it sounds like variations on one another. Listen to St Matthew's passion and st johns passion by Bach, and almost all of it sounds the same, besides arias. This isnt a surprise though, as the Baroque period was very very rigid in composition.
>>
>>128302574
Look at white ahievement compared to all other peoples, particularly artistic achievement.

Our talents are incomparable

Have a look at Charles Murray's 'Human Achievement'

Look at the lack of ability to properly form characters in asian literature, it's bizarre and troubling
>>
these motherfuckers, were able to genetically modify themselves, survive nuclear winter and control the world thus far.

they are THE most creative out there
>>
>>128303003
Well I'm going to have to disagree in the overly robotic view you have of East Asians, there are plenty of amazing modern day existential Japanese authors, and the best classical music nowadays probably comes from the Japanese in video games. But I will agree that there could never be a Japanese Beethoven, nor a Jewish Beethoven for that matter. For whatever reason, and I dont think this is due to some form of in-group bias, I can only see someone with the soul of Beethoven as being White.
>>
>>128303144
Survive nuclear winter, wtf are you on about.

Also, if youre referring to Jews, im not saying theyre not creative, they are clearly very creative, perhaps the most creative, but I'm talking about prolonged and sustained imagination.
>>
>>128302574
To your first topic, you can exorbitantly increase your creativity with tyrosine (6000 mg per day)

To your second point

I see Europe as it is and does not blind our bloody nature.
I look at the whole thing from a purely objective perspective.

The Jews are not to blame for their way. They are the result of a non-functioning integration which has always put pressure on their company.

A constant struggle for the ethnic survival and recognition of their people.
>>
>>128299540
I had the same thoughts but it almost seems impossible. Today's Jews are already a product of massive mixing with whites and they are still the way they are.
>>
>>128303413
More than hlf of Ashkenazi ancestry is european. Most of that is Italian. But even though they took in this genetics there were still very unusual selective pressures on them at that time and subsequently so intermarriage in a different environment today may have a different outcome.
>>
>>128303710
It doesn't matter that they're mixed, everyone is mixed, and I don't mean that in a liberal arts professor way. Europeans, for example, are mixed at least between three populations (EEF, ANE, WHG), even the ancient Aryans themselves were a mix between two hunter-gatherer populations.

What matters is that they are genetically distinct.
>>
>>128303710
And the verdict is still out by the way, because we don't have ancient reference populations. I would guess only about 30% is mixed, personally.
>>
>>128303303
im on about ancient history that most people give two fucks about.

also, what year is it? from what even? these mother fuckers got people to believe some shit that was made up, and half the globe believe it. for two fucking thousand years.
>>
>>128300341
Greate,but what has that to do with my point? You're arguing from a genetic perspective and my argument wasn't on the basis of genetics.
>>
>>128289602
They like asians, they can only copy and replicate
>>
>>128303214

>For whatever reason, and I dont think this is due to some form of in-group bias, I can only see someone with the soul of Beethoven as being White.

I wouldn't call it bias either. It makes sense. The high romanticism of the 19th century was a distinctly European, and especially German thing.
>>
>>128289602
The Jews are the devil because they cannot create only corrupt.
>>
>>128304629
The only environmental things proven to increase IQ are nutrition and the presence or absence of childhood disease.
>>
>>128304631
Obviously not true, they can obviously create, so can Asians but not compared to Whites and Jews.
>>
File: XhgX0.gif (635KB, 243x274px) Image search: [Google]
XhgX0.gif
635KB, 243x274px
I could live with jews if they were not constantly trying to fuck our society
>>
>>128289602
Jews write all the comedies in America stupid.
>>
>>128305775
I feel the same. I would even have some sympathy for Israel if it wasn't for the fact that the jsame jews who fervently support its right to exist as an ethnostate fervently support mass-immigration and every other bullshit leftwing cultural and political meme in our countries
>>
>>128305492
No, you can increase your IQ by preparation.You shouldn't do it because it wouldn't be really valid but that doesn't mean you can and thus you can get a higher IQ on paper than you would have otherwise. And that's my point. Many Southeast Asians are being preped for the test since their small children.

The IQ of European shows their raw potential the IQ of Southeast Asians doesn't.
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>128306332
This is something I do not understand at all about the Jews.

It must be clear to them when they fill our countries with people that we will demand the same from them.

But from a purely pragmatic point of view it makes sense.

The Jews also have a demographic problem, and if they increase anti-semitism in Europe through Muslims, the European Jews will go back to Israel.

If they are generating chaos in Europe, they can expand their state and weaken Europe financially.
>>
>>128307418
If they weaken all our states too much they're fucked though. Without US or european backing their neighbours will eventually destroy them. I don't think they even think it through that much.

Look at this, it's like the caller's never even considered it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg&t=4s
>>
>>128307112
What, literally practicing IQ tests? Are you sure about this?
>>
>>128307748
That is just the problem if someone (jews) lives too badly in fantasy (communism, utopia)
than canĀ“t see the reality no longer
>>
>>128307966
Yeah 100% you can probably find books to prep in your local bookstore(in mine there are like 5 of them.
But of course if you do that you're inflating your IQ and with that it isn't really a good reprecentation of your intelligence anymore. That's my point, many Southeast Asians start prepping from young age...of course they score so high with such a mentality.
>>
>>128289602
>Very few Jews producing classical music

How about literally every (non Asian) pianist, violinist, and conductor??

As for composers, how about Mendelssohn, Ysaye, Schoenberg, Mahler, Gershwin, Bernstein, Ben-Haim, Korngold
>>
>>128309412
Fair enough.

I've never heard that you can do that.
>>
>>128309748
Those composers are all shit
>>
>>128309898
>Mendelssohn, Mahler, and Korngold are all shit.

>Flag
Thread posts: 183
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.