[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you guys just LEAVE ISIS ALONE. Dumb cunts wasting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_4390.png (2MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4390.png
2MB, 1334x750px
Why don't you guys just LEAVE ISIS ALONE. Dumb cunts wasting money and time on fighting them when you could just let the rest of the fuckers in the Middle East fight them.
>>
File: suspicious pepe.jpg (69KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious pepe.jpg
69KB, 699x485px
>>128287889
I can spot the Chechen hobbits a mile away!
>>
File: 1491111790504.png (157KB, 381x383px) Image search: [Google]
1491111790504.png
157KB, 381x383px
>>128287889
why don't they attack isreal if they hate jews so much?
>>
>>128287889
No goy we must continue to invade their lands, so we can fuel anti-islamic sentiment
>>
>>128287889
If left alone they will take over the entire middle East, and we will need to waste a thousand times more lives eradicating them.
Kill them now while they're weak.
Exterminate them to the last man, until they are a mere memory, and a bad one at that.
>>
instead of bombing them the money could have been used to protect the borders.
bombing them gives the hajis an excuse as to why their caliphate is crumbling.
>>
>>128289044
They wouldn't though. They only have 30,000 fighters
>>
>>128288622
anti-west*
>>
>USA does nothing
>FUCKING USA DOESNT HELP THESE POOR PEOPLE
>USA does something
>STOP GETTING INVOLVED FUCKING BURGERS
>>
>>128289712
Well it's your fault isis is a thing in the first place faggot
>>
File: Risk_USA.jpg (52KB, 780x303px) Image search: [Google]
Risk_USA.jpg
52KB, 780x303px
>>128289712
Very true, sadly.
Pic related.
I wish I had a higher resolution version of it, but this'll have to do.
>>
File: 1496337389250.jpg (72KB, 750x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496337389250.jpg
72KB, 750x700px
>>128287889
>let the rest of the fuckers in the Middle East fight them
And that is where the problem is, They are cowards and refuse to fight or defend themselves.Better to kill them there, than here. Op your a massive cocksucker and should kill yourself.
>>
>>128290117
>its some random fuck on 4chan's fault ISIS exist

Pull your head out of your ass.
Maybe we should start blaming you individually for all the stupid shit your country does.

Dumb fuck canadian with your shit-tier lumber, stupid food, flooded with fucking asians, you yourself sold all your countries gold reserves to shitskins for literally nothing, funny money you yourself print.

Ram a dick up your ass retard. You're a parasite, a leech, a lecher, a useless fucking wart on our ass with an opinion that isn't worth taking into consideration. A fucking joke, a fucking leaf.
>>
>>128290504
I was blaming your trash country faggot. Are literally all Americans retarded? Hahahahah
>>
>>128289297
They are organised. The rest of the Arabs arent.
They would take over the entire middle East if left alone for a couple years.
>>
>>128290850
Oh and the rest of the Middle East don't have organized militaries?
>>
File: overdoseonfreedom.png (141KB, 534x629px) Image search: [Google]
overdoseonfreedom.png
141KB, 534x629px
>>128290253
I'll type it out because we WW2 fuck buddies

>Class doing an experiment, everyone makes a pen and paper country
>Everyone draws for natural resources, but gets to mostly design their nation
>mfw I am one of the only 3 (out of the 30) students to spend points on military
>One of the other three invades several others right off the bat
>I get begged to help out with the promise of access to key resources and trade routes, I agree to help
>Win quickly because the troll sucks at strategy and tactics, I am the big hero and making the moneys
>Start building my nations infrastructure and keep fighting off the 2 other guys that keeps attacking others
>Everyone starts getting made at me saying I am stealing from everyone, I responds saying they are free to defend themselves if they so choose
>Everyone tells me to give away my resources and to disband my military
>I say no, I offer to pull my guys from anyone that wants me out
>8 take my offer, they are quickly conquered by the other 2, everyone blames me
>The other 2 convince everyone that they are only fighting because I am the BBEG that wants war and everyone can live in peace once I am gone
>Everyone turns on me by funneling resources to the other 2, they attack me
>Beat them anyway, conquer them and make them my territories. Leave everyone alone after that
>Everyone blames me for all their nations problem, even when I am no longer stationing troops in their borders

Am I that guy? I feel like I was being reasonable

This is what it's like bing America
Yurocucks will never appreciate us
>>
>>128291439
Or you could just fucking look at the picture. What a useless post. Fuck off burger
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.