[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yeah, ethnicity has nothing to do with a population's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0892.png (1MB, 769x546px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892.png
1MB, 769x546px
>yeah, ethnicity has nothing to do with a population's ability, just culture
>>
What are you even trying to say.
Is he retarded due to culture or etnicity?
>>
>>128285986
>the blacks made me fat
>>
>the jews made me fat
>>
>the food made me fat
>>
>>128285986
Your level of superiority ultimately has nothing to do with your race desu. There are plenty of inferior white people and plenty of superior brown people. We should strive to have a society of superiority people regardless of their genetic makeup. People who say otherwise only do so because they know that they're inferior.
>>
>>128285986
>the fat made me fat
>>
File: race-and-iq_bell_curve_shift.jpg (46KB, 722x578px) Image search: [Google]
race-and-iq_bell_curve_shift.jpg
46KB, 722x578px
>>128287238
You say that like it makes you better than the evil racists but by virtually any standard you use most blacks and hispanics would be excluded from your superior society
>>
>>128285986
That's an awful painting.
White supremacists can't into art.
>>
>>128288179
That's the thing, the superior ones on your bell curve wouldn't. So we'd probably end up with a bunch of white people, lots of asians and a nigger or two.
>>
>>128286103

He means if you are american, you are retarded. Your race doesn't matter.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.