[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hold up, Hold up, does he think it’s OK for him to use that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (11KB, 184x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 184x200px
Hold up, Hold up, does he think it’s OK for him to use that word?

The history of the N-word is an attack on universal human dignity. It’s therefore an attack on the American Creed. Don't you dare ever use it, Bill.

There are a lot of based black people and the rumor that they commit more crime has been proven false.
>>
Yea I am VERY surprised we aren't trying to get him fired or something! A liberal is now allowed to say "Hold up, I'm a house nigger" and get audience applause. I have no idea how we are not all over this shit!!
>>
>>128285814
#EndJewishPrivilege
>>
File: 1449747304346.jpg (18KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1449747304346.jpg
18KB, 500x366px
>>128285814
>There are a lot of based black people
niggers aren't people
>>
>>128285814
anything to draw attention away from SETH RICH
>>
Only fake sjw's were offended by his comment likely because the joke wasn't off color enough...
>>
>>128285814
>n-word
it's nigger you pussy
say it wirh me, NIGGER
>>
I hope niggers make an example out of him desu.
>>
>>128285814
this nigger is gunna get fired

>There are a lot of based black people and the rumor that they commit more crime has been proven false.

I lawled
>>
>nigger
>human dignity
how can non-humans (niggers) have human dignity? your argument falls apart when there are no scared white boys in the room.
>>
>>128285814
If non-blacks can't say it because of the history why the fuck are blacks allowed to say it? Oh right because they aren't held to any sort of standards because their low impulse control.
>>
>>128285814
>"the rumor that they (blacks) commit more crime has been proven false."

Hahahaha. Well first of all it's not a rumor, it's a fact known to the FBI and other entities. 'Has been proven false', oh really? Let's just deny reality here.

If you pursue consistency, you have to acknowledge that Black Males in the U.S. are 7% of the population but are responsible for 50% of the murder when race of offender was known (Technically 28% of offenders were unknown in racial terms and you'll see that in the 2nd link, but it's not like it's some big conspiracy by the F.B.I. to just take the reports of agencies in poor urban neighborhoods and report them as some kind of 'evil white male' agenda, that's absolutely ridiculous, so we can trust the fact that agency reporting came from random areas of this country, so we can safely assume that these known statistics are accurate and a reflection of the average rate of crime demographics in this country). This is a test, you give in to rationality and acknowledge that this is objectively true (of which those sentiments are nothing new to you), you win, if you give in to accusing me of racism and submit to political correctness and liberal whitewashing, you lose. No more excuses. The fact that not all agencies report to the F.B.I. does not make as much of a difference in U.S. crime demography as liberal apologists would insist upon, reality needs to kick in one day after all. And what is that reality? We have an incredibly bad black male crime problem in this country. The F.B.I. does not lie, and we need to address this, but we do it through sensitivity and compassion. White Americans are responsible for the situation of Black Americans, so we can't accuse of these things based on race, but rather culture and historical context. This black rebellious phase and search for African racial identity is completely appropriate, but as citizens of this country we... (Part 1 of 2)
>>
>>128289830
but as citizens of this country we need to address and fix this.

(I know they're separate years, but this sort of inquiry of demography leads to largely static results since at least the turn of the Millennium I'm sure).

https://ucr.fbi.gov/.../crime-in-the-u.s.../tables/table-43

https://ucr.fbi.gov/.../expanded-homicide-data-table-3

https://ucr.fbi.gov/.../crime-in.../tables/10shrtbl03.xls
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.