[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trump: We're pulling out of climate change agreemen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 50

>Trump: We're pulling out of climate change agreement and renegotiating it.
>EU: Nah, we're going to deal with your corporations and governors instead so go stick it where the sun don't shine get impeached soon kthanksbai

lmao can Fat Donny get anything right?

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2017/jun/02/european-leaders-vow-to-keep-fighting-global-warming-despite-us-withdrawal
>>
>>128271741
Archive

>https://theguardian com/environment/2017/jun/02/european-leaders-vow-to-keep-fighting-global-warming-despite-us-withdrawal
https://archive.is/QlBD7
>>
File: 1490021989626.jpg (551KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1490021989626.jpg
551KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>128271741
Thank God Europe will make America great again
>>
File: DBQzx38XoAATG5a.jpg (91KB, 532x720px) Image search: [Google]
DBQzx38XoAATG5a.jpg
91KB, 532x720px
>>128271741
>lmao can Fat Donny get anything right?
no
this is what happens when you've never read a book
>>
>>128271741
The EU are a bunch of shifty kikes
>>
Drumpf BTFO
Globalism: 1373753
Nationalism: 0
>>
So all the globalists -- political, corporate, and individual -- self identify. It seems like a great way to put together a high conference list of America's enemies.
>>
>>128271869
>pissed away their empire for a second car and a cheap mcBurger
Sad!
>>
File: IMG_1522.jpg (27KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1522.jpg
27KB, 186x271px
>>128274425
Have fun in the caliphate! But hey at least you will have lowered earth's temp .008 degrees.
>>
>>128275244
>implying the daily cultural enrichment by C4 doesnt contribute to global warming
bloody leaf
>>
What's the problem with this? Now new companies will grow and blue states will turn to shit.
>>
>>128271741
That'll work in maybe 10 states. Good luck with that. Lol.
>>
>>128271741
You pathetic shills realize your tactics are getting nowhere right?
>>
>>128271741
If you think USA businesses will pay money they dont get tax credits from, your insane.
>>
>>128271741
State's rights wins again
>>
>>128271741
nothing will happen
this is just like when everybody flipped out about bush jr pulling out of kyoto and then nothing happened. eurocucks are just looking for yet another way to make trump look bad because he is not bending over for the rest of the world like obama did
>>
>>128274142
He's making a list and checking it twice!
>>
>>128271741
Thats funny, because that's gives an excellent example why we don't need something like the EU in the first place.
>>
File: tdc6.jpg (177KB, 2048x1358px) Image search: [Google]
tdc6.jpg
177KB, 2048x1358px
>>128271741
Yes Hans, corporations will voluntarily pay more than they need to for anything and tie themselves up in unnecessary red tape their competitors are ignoring..
>>
>>128271741
>1 post by this ID
>link not archived
Hi, Guardian!
>>
File: IMG_7588.png (273KB, 579x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7588.png
273KB, 579x609px
>>128271741

except governors cant make laws that conflict with federal law.

Also, you are a faggot.

https://mises.org/blog/studying-climate-doesnt-make-you-expert-economics-and-politics
>>
>>128271741
>oh yeah well maybe these businesses will agree to sign away their best interests!
Do none of these EU fucks know how capitalism works?
>>
>>128271741
There are already carbon marketplace agreements between US states and Canadian provinces.

It's almost as if Trump's actions don't impose anything on states, so they can choose to join agreements themselves, and the economic impact of this action would therefore be contained to that state instead of the entire country.
>>
>were still gonna go green without the US having to pay 100 billion dollars

ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU
>>
>>128276133
except for marijuana use
and sanctuary cities
>>
That's not a bad thing. We left cuz of the economics. They can work with whoever they want, Trump isn't gonna give them anymore of our tax dollars.
>>
>>128271741
as long as federal money stays in US, those governors can do whatever they want.

Maybe increase state taxes by 5-6% to pay 100b/year for paris agreement
>>
>>128276240
You're off by 99 billion. 100 billion was the cumulative goal for all countries involved.
>>
>>128271741
Its another euroshits trying to start a world war episode
>>
>>128271741
Why would the EU lead on that? Wasn't the treaty signed under the UN umbrella?
>>
>>128276042
they give free money to fags don't they?
>>
>>128271741
White people Liar..
>>
None of you can see the long game here, you're all looking short term

>Trump backs out of the Paris Accords
>Cuts aid and wealth redistribution to Africa
>begins to MAGA with oil and coal, exports to developing nations
>US industry makes a recovery, economy booming
>Meanwhile, aid cuts to africa and rising global temperatures create mass starvation
>niggers panic and mass migration of tens of millions ensues, all heading north

Europe will pay for insulting Trump's hair.
>>
>>128276685
That will end up just like NATO's cumulative goals for all countries involved. Countries won't pay, and we'll be expected to pick up the slack, one way or another.
>>
>>128276466
Fuck
>>
>>128271741
Top fucking kek.
>>
>>128271748
Thank you for your work.
>>
File: Barron Kathy Griffin.jpg (114KB, 1028x675px) Image search: [Google]
Barron Kathy Griffin.jpg
114KB, 1028x675px
>>128276133
>>
File: thanks india.jpg (55KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
thanks india.jpg
55KB, 655x527px
>>128277603
We will continue on this course
>>
>>128275765
>Hello huge American company
>hello Europe
>what can we do to assist you in keeping shit down with the weather and shit?
>well, maybe some export deals, and more flexible overseas tax reforms for us, new technology, stuff like that?
>sure np, welcome to Europe
>omg thx!
>>
>>128276133
Except this isn't law
>>
>>128271741
>Corporations, states, and cities can choose or not choose to abide by the climate agreement on a case by case basis instead of being forced to be federal and international law.
>Trump gets exactly what he wanted
>EU - KEKEKEKEK ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU!
Jesus, and you guys accuse us of being run by retards.
>>
If the EU wants to work directly with companies and the feeling is mutual then that is their choice. Pulling out of the Paris accord is still huge because now companies won't be FORCED to follow those rules.

If a US co. wants to make itself less competitive, then let it. The more-competitive companies that DONT follow those rules will make more money and be able to buy-out the other companies.

This is a win for America. Down the road, at the end of the day, we will not lose trillions of dollars to china
>>
>>128275867
nothing will happen in 'murica
>ftfy

While the rest of the western world is advancing in science and nature-friendly technology, Burgerland will continue to choke in smog and GMOs. Americans truly are incapable of thinking longterm.
>>
>>128278105
Choking in smog?

What country are you fucking talking about? Because smog is not a problem in America.

We have a problem with smug
>>
>>128277684
So Europe will pick up the tab while the American company still reaps the taxes?

Sounds like a good deal for the Americans.
>>
>Agreement is just "give the third world billions that could be better spent on literally anything, including just throwing it in a pile and burning it"
>EU thinks American corporations will willingly sign on to paying billions for a tax credit that offsets a tiny fraction of that
I suppose the EU can pay these corporations billions out of their own pocket in addition to the billions they'll keep sending to the third world, but.
>Bankrupting yourself out of butthurt
>>
>>128275416
Yeah I agree in principle states rights seems good voluntary way to deal with an issue THEY believe is the most important. I honestly wouldn't and couldn't argue. Except these niggers will do this not so reciprocity. Oh well if they do we can use it to bludgeon them to death with things like defending defending dep (system responsibility, removing awb etc). There is a small problem, directly negotiating to adopt a concordant like this with a foreign power is like super treason. They would have to individually adopt some sort of non compulsory set of guidelines based on the accords. That will probably require tax breaks or other incentives for compliant companies as punitive enforcement would probabaly go down bad. But that's only one half of the equation I really don't know how you convince a state to send money directly to China in the order of billions, even if THAT were legal. Even if they get past all the hurdles it seems like it will be on shaky grounds if they want a strong agreement, and to get on much more stable ground it would have to watered down to be almost meaningless (like some international standards commitee to reduce carbon emissions, coupled with a think tank/ngo). If they were smart they would come out with branding like energy star or some innovative method to equalize the externality but these niggas only think in more taxes
>>
>>128278301
you think it will be just hand-outs and not deals with mutual benefits in short and long terms. ok anon.
>>
>>128276076
The autism is strong in you.

I don't know how to archive shit, so if I ever posted a link it wouldn't be archived and you would call me a shill, even though I'm a depressed man who misses his sister and only makes a little money caring for dogs.

You faggots really need to chill out with the:

>"You're a shill because you did something that triggered me"

>"You must be from Reddit because you like to double space"

"I am not interested in this thread topic so it must be a slide thread"

Seriously, on the day of the rope I would hang 90% of the faggots on /pol/ simply because the shit you do is even gayer than the shit you accuse your enemies of.
>>
>>128271748
FPBP
>>
>>128278443
>with a foreign power is like super treason.

really? super treason? fucking kek

its a global consensus people WANT to join.
you really think its any different in European countries or cities? its what the people demand and its what (local) governments roll out accordingly if possible.

so if a US companies choses to use its rights and start producing in a certain way this is called freedom.
its what you people think you invented and never rest in making sure just how awesome that is to the rest of the world.

>treason (for no apparent reason)
>freedom

pick one.
>>
>>128278443
You're overthinking it. California has had higher standards for pollution and shit for decades.

If you want to sell products to CA, you have to obey their standards.

It's not "super treason" for a state to decide it wants stricter standards than D.C. requires.

States would simply:
Adopt strict standards for their states. Make restrictions on production.

The legal power is pretty straightforward. The hardest part would be getting the state government to agree on a bill to pass
>>
>>128271741

Corporations won't do a thing that doesn't help their bottom line. Governors won't do a thing that could hurt their economy. Besides, Republicans control most governorships or statehouses, meaning they won't pass anything meaningful anyways.
>>
>>128271741
>thinking states have any rights to international decisions
Lels.
>German education
>>
>>128271741
seeing as how your governments have no authority over the united states i think he will be fine. he wouldnt be the first president to tell every one else to fuck off

considering europes collective economic woes i would think they would be more respectful . we could ban german cars because they arent eco friendly and ban greek yogurt because its nasty
>>
>>128279072
It honestly sounds like you should have a personal day of rope and kill yourself.
>>
>>128279750
Kek
You laugh at others while you are ignorant yourself.

States deal with foreign countries all the time, especially CA and WA.

States cannot BREAK a treaty.

But since there is NO LONGER A TREATY there is nothing for states to break.

If the states want to broker deals with foreign gov't they are free to as long as they don't break the law.
>>
>>128279750
its true though. if the company i work for wants to sell its shit to the US it has to determine first which laws to adapt to in individual states.

and not because laws need to be obeyed, but simply because its how you make more monies.
>>
>>128278443
>concordant like this with a foreign power is like super treason.

did you just pull this out of your ass?
>>
>>128277684
special deals with big corporations are outlawed by EU law (@Apple having to pay now 15billion or something to Eu), unless EU breaks it own laws? I mean anything is possible with these kikes
>>
>>128278105
Since youre a retard from a backwards company ill let you know why what you say is wrong. American private sector does much more for the environment than anything the paris accords could mandate. We have LEED in America that gives incentive for not polluting with buildings.
>>
>>128280173
backwards country*
>>
>>128275244
How's living in Canada leaf? Have you been priced out of your city by rich Chinese yet?
>>
>>128271741
>governors
They aren't legally able to conduct diplomacy
>>
>>128280155
If Ohio demands that toys are wrapped in steel boxes otherwise it will be fucking hard to sell it in Ohio I can assure you companies will wrap in steel.
even if the international deal says otherwise.
>>
Good luck saving the world without our three trillion USD
>>
>>128278105
In my 31 years in the US, I have never woken up thinking damn smog is going to fuck my day up. The only time where there was any air pollution was when there was major wildfires in Canada and all of that smoke came down to the US.
>>
>>128280558
>steel boxes
So this is the true power of the Ohians.
>>
>>128271741

they don't want to renegotiate because its a bullshit deal that Obama pushed and Trump pulled on the thread that let's them leave while saving face in front of their own domestic leftists.

"Don't come back... because we're leaving, too. Not now, but soon... and quietly."
>>
>>128280558
Or they can shit thats cheaper than there competition? I mean EU can embargo all that shit, but developing countries will eat it up if its cheaper then shit coming from EU or China
>>
Isn't it unconstitutional for a state to decide to make its own trade agreement with another nation?
>>
File: 20170603_104755.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170603_104755.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>128271741
>Section 10.
t. muh pocket constitution

National guard gonna get called af. Buy a ar 15 boys. Civil war over (global warming)
>>
>EU deals with US businesses
>yeah yeah, we'll play along for PR
>wait, what do you mean this will hurt my bottom line?
>what do you mean I'm not going to get tax credits for this?
>fuck off you funny speaking faggots
Yeah, it's nothing.
>>
>>128276157
I love when libshits discover federalism. Makes me proud of em in a way. To bad they believe in Federalism when it suits em.
>>
>>128271741
The EU can't do shit.
>>
>>128280858
can you rephrase that? I'm not sure I understood that correctly.
>>
>>128276538
>Maybe increase state taxes by 5-6% to pay 100b/year for paris agreement
I wonder how long they'll be in office.
>>
>>128271741
Renegotiate what exactly?

Trump could say he disagrees with many parts of the agreement, including the part about foreign aid, and still be signed on it.

If he is not willing to protect the planet there is nothing to renegotiate
>>
>>128271741
So the states that go with the Paris Agreement have business move to states that do not accept the agreement, free market in action.
>>
>>128271741
This is literally the entire point of the republican platform. Keep the federal government out of everything it can be out of and let the US privatevsector do whatever it sees fit. The private sector sees fit to fund green energy and so it will. It isnt our problem europe doesnt understand how to put together a sucessful country.
>>
I dont get it, so on one level it doesn't matter what corporations do. The primary causes of CO2 emissions are Cars, daily living, and energy production. About 90% of corporations can do nothing about these areas. Even car manufacturers still have to produce gasoline engine cars in the US because no one wants an electric except commiefornians.

Governors have no leg to stand on in terms of setting emissions standards as its done by the feds. And its not like these people can go and negotiate on behalf of the government, as it would violate the Hatch Act.

tl;dr This is a bullshit story, non of this actually matters. The Paris Accords were voluntary and not legally binding in the first place.

NEXT!
>>
States can do whatever the fuck they want climate wise. They always have been.
Our federal government isn't going to pony up 100 billion for some nogs and chinks to stop burning old tires for warmth though.

The media portraying this as 'bypassing' the federal government is a joke. The government is where the money comes from and that's the part of the 'deal' that actually matters. This is like the dad saying 'No' to the candy seller, and the seller saying 'okay I'll bypass you and go directly to your 5 year old kid'.
>>
>>128281164
>willing to protect the planet

you mean allowing China and India to grow their infrastructure while crippling our own industrial capability?
>>
>>128280899
it wont be international trade agreements as such. it will be individual deals which are allowed and in this case it will likely end up with the countries creating platforms with which US states and companies can work with.
>>
File: 1495841959648.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495841959648.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>128271741

Why is it always Germans shilling the EU?

Or is it just one constant German poster shitting out these threads?
>>
>>128278279
Smog is a problem in LA. I live in San Diego and I can tell you that place is fucking awful in the summer. Legit hurts the eyes and lungs if you go jogging.
>>
>>128271748
beep boop
>>
File: 4thReich.jpg (3KB, 232x139px) Image search: [Google]
4thReich.jpg
3KB, 232x139px
>>128282138
EU is the 4th Reich
>>
>>128282531
funny, that's exactly what we think of you guise.
>>
>>128282701
netherlands land of the pedos
kill yourself
>>
>>128280471
>Have you been priced out of your city by rich Chinese yet?

Implying there's any actual Canadians (white, first language is English, is red pilled) left in our cities. The prairies and rural Canada are the only places left where one can get the Canadian experience, all urban areas you get the kike diversity white genocide experience.
>>
>>128282138
>Or is it just one constant German poster shitting out these threads?

Oh, hello! It's mostly just me (gay Bavarian lefty here), but there's also another German I am not affiliated with who seems to have the same taste in threads, he's the one behind all the "Which official language should the EU adopt after we've kicked Britain out?" threads) and I support him whenever I see him :^)
>>
>>128282138
There is a literal copy of CTR in Germany called the Corrective if i remember correctly.
>>
>>128271741
Faggot alert
>>
>>128282804
Take Merkel's fourth Reich and shove it. The English speakers shall continue to rule the world in the 21st century.
>>
>>128280781
shhhh... do not awaken Ohio
>>
File: 1462558622055.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462558622055.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>128271741
I can't handle all this malicious glee from the daily demise of the burger.
>>
Shareblue: the thread
>>
>>128283040
>I can't handle all this malicious glee from the daily demise of the burger.

It's fantastic, I agree.
>>
>>128277761

would entering into an agreement with a foreign gov't counter to the interests of your country be treason?
>>
>>128271741
If they need us for it to succeed then maybe they should try not being insufferable dicks to us.
>>
File: hitler-and-islam.png (319KB, 627x400px) Image search: [Google]
hitler-and-islam.png
319KB, 627x400px
>>128282701
but why?

If you know anything about what Hitler believed, it makes sense that this is what's happening in the EU -- and why the US, Britain, and Russia (controlled by people he hated) are at odds.

It's ww2 alliances with a different coat of paint.
>>
>>128283134
there will be no US federal laws dictating any US citizen or company should be above a certain level of pollution.

so no.
>>
File: 1496344739961.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1496344739961.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>128271741
>the US pulls out
>every one continues to get along and say they're going fight muh global warming
>saves the US lots of tax payer money

So why exactly is it so bad that we pulled out of the agreement? inb4 muh global leadership We can still set the example by which the rest of the world always follows without getting wrapped up in some big global money scam.
>>
File: 1462558497016.jpg (44KB, 385x576px) Image search: [Google]
1462558497016.jpg
44KB, 385x576px
>>128283107
The worldwide gloating over the ever-increasing levels of burgerhurt is like the rise of a glorious sun that signals the beginning of a new day and will bathe the ignorant in its flame.
>>
>>128283145
>they

Only 3 countries in the entire world refuse this deal.

ok Chad
>>
>>128283040
>>128283107
Yes, the dogs will soon fall. Insha Allah my brothers
>>
>>128271741
Oh no! I guess we just get to keep that 100 Billion dollars then instead!
>>
>>128283419

If you could tap into burger butthurt and harvest it, you'd get enough energy out of it that you could shut down every coal and nuclear plant on the globe.
>>
>>128271741
Ramzpaul did a good vid about the Paris accord.

It's not about climate change it's about wealth redistribution. The US and the EU have to just straight up give India, China and a bunch of African nations literally hundreds of billions of shekels and agree to crippling industrial sanctions to limit their CO2 output, whereas the countries receiving the money get it all for free without having any industrial sanctions (they are given 'goals', but these aren't enforced or anything).

Straight up third-worldism.
>>
>>128283538
>you approve of Islam!

I learned from the best, pic related.
>>
>>128283538
>you approve of Islam!

I learned from the best, pic related.
>>
>>128278105
Globalists don't want you to know that China is the country with actual smog problems, and the Paris Agreement does not place any restrictions on them. In fact, by restricting other countries but not China, China would be incentivized to increase their production, and thus increase pollution. The Paris Agreement was bad for the environment
>>
>>128276685
100 Billion was the lowest estimate, it was expected to get much higher. Plus the US was expected to pay something like 60% of the total.
>>
>>128283915
>globalists deceive us with their evil magicks
>we must be very vigilant and rev up that burger pride, everyone except burgerland is evil you know

Such insight.
>>
File: Herrman-Goering.jpg (122KB, 830x773px) Image search: [Google]
Herrman-Goering.jpg
122KB, 830x773px
>>128283325
serious answer?
in Europe we've seen what nationalism can do. so after ww2 most countries would rethink that notion of patriotism and go a different direction.

not that people aren't proud of their countries etc but patriotism and nationalism are basically the same thing and we had enough of it.

For americans its the exact opposite. prolly because they never been invaded and murdered on a large scale. so patriotic indoctrination is a common thing.

and that's how America can do whatever the fuck they want on a global scale, US gov knows their peeps will support them no matter what because if not, you're not a true patriot.

and because of how the world has been slowly set on fire due to US foreign affairs and the way Americans still support anything the US does abroad, others see Americans as a potential nationalistic danger. (and increasingly so I might add)

Pic related, its exactly what Bush did to ensure domestic support and so far of all the allies in the Iraq war the US government was the only government that was not forced to have re-elections because of the Iraq war.
>>
>>128283757
>>128283840
how to spot shills
>>
>>128278105
What? America is already one of the cleanest countries? Are you stupid?
>>
File: UnlimitedPower.jpg (99KB, 720x309px) Image search: [Google]
UnlimitedPower.jpg
99KB, 720x309px
>>128283588
Unlimited power!
>>
File: amerimutt.jpg (1MB, 2500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
amerimutt.jpg
1MB, 2500x2000px
>>128284378
>America is already one of the cleanest countries?

It's pretty clean other than a brown speck here and there.
>>
File: 1457490953230.jpg (356KB, 854x960px) Image search: [Google]
1457490953230.jpg
356KB, 854x960px
>>128271741
Lol they're not going to get 100 billion without federal taxes. All this shit is just posturing.
>>
>>128271741
Yeah good fucking luck with that
>>
>>128271741
It's treason then
>>
>>128271741
Isn't it illegal for private companies to work directly eith foreign governments?
>>
Why would trump care if companies lower their own emissions? We pulled out to not spend taxes on building meme panels in brazil, not because he just fucking loves CO2
>>
>>128284729
>free markets. how do they work, I don't understand this.
>>
>>128284729
Why would you care if they did? Let the big businesses fuck themselves by self regulating, we can finally get some competition going.
>>
>>128271741
It's too late Muhammed. It's over for Paris.

No free hundred billion for you.
>>
>>128271741
I Luv Teflon-Don.
>>
>>128271741
Tfw parisians find out big business in America only does ((climate change)) initiatives for the publicity, not results, and won't make deals out of genuine generosity.
>Want me to bypass about 6 senators, 23 house members, and the presidents left ear that I have in my pocket for this shit? For the betterment of earth and man? HAHAHA go kys
Liberal foreign politicians trying to negotiate with stingy American corporations are in for a wake up call
>>
>trump talked to de rushimns
>must be impeached
>private companies and states break laws to make treaties
>lmao le glumpf btfo
>>
File: 1494813393605.jpg (373KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494813393605.jpg
373KB, 1000x1000px
states rights and free market solutions? how did we lose again?
>>
>>128271741
Can Germans possibly be any more cucked? They must really make you feel shitty for starting two world wars in your public education
>>
File: 1126.gif (45KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
1126.gif
45KB, 389x259px
>>128277684
>Implying the Paris Accord has anything to do with the environment
>>
>>128285186
States rights do not extend to making deals with other countries or foreign entities
>>
>>128271741
>We're going to deal with your corporations and governors instead.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>128277034
so you're saying that the EU are fags?
>>
>>128285241
so just like your president you have no idea what its actually about no?
>>
>>128271741
you idiots can tax yourselves till you don't have a pot to piss in and have to shit in the street like indians. go for it...streets of shit are right up the old german alley
>>
>>128285186
>t. Commiefornia
States do not engage in foreign policy, that's for the federal government. They teach this in high school government if you ever took the time to crack open a book
>>
>>128271741
Tfw liberals love states rights now
>>
File: trumpsmug.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
trumpsmug.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
>>128271741
Actually he said if they want to negotiate that's fine, but if not that's fine too. We don't need you smelly Europeans. Enjoy your brown, bomb-filled lives.
>>
>>128280471
No, but I did sell my condo for a $200,000 profit and bought a home for next to nothing. The market is good if you're in it and anyone can get in. You can even make modest gains from a mobile home that just about anyone can afford and move up the ladder. I should probably have my house paid off in five years with a very low financial burden.
>>
when do we start sending in delta to assassinate these communist yuropoor leaders?
>>
>>128285502
$100 billion a year to give solar panels to niggers in the 3rd world.

That's ideology not practicality, friend

Only Europeans can piss away that much money on nothing
>>
>>128275564
States are not allowed to treat with foreign governments. Europe is setting itself up for a punch in the mouth by opening declaring their intent to subvert state governors.
>>
>>128271741
He's doing a favor by leaving the door open for renegotiation, if not then you can go fuck yourself.
>>
>>128285458
>the EU believes that the US has the same structure
>doesn't realize we're not separate countries that can take part in individual foreign policy deals
These are the people you want to give the globe to in order to ((cure)) it? Please, they're just as bad as trump for not knowing how shit works in our nation
>>
>>128271741

>trump wont sign it because its a giant international gibs
>3/4 states are already doing the energy changes that the agreement wants without making us economically sterile

"h-heh drumpf btfo the states will do it anyway"

I'm surprised Merkel gives you enough time off of licking her rank vagina to post on 4chan.
>>
>>128285908
>3/4 states are already doing the energy changes that the agreement wants without making us economically sterile
What about Texas, Louisiana, and New Jersey? AKA, industrial states?
>>
Always a German

The eternal cucks
>>
>>128271741
EU pissing and moaning because that free money aint rolling in. Fuck em.
>>
>>128279256
>so if a US companies choses to use its rights and start producing in a certain way this is called freedom.

Of course, they are entitled to do so, however when their rivals, who didnt sign up start reaping higher profits and benefits, they will be pushed out of the market and bust, or better yet, the EU will be forced to bail them out on the sly with their unchecked accounts to save face. Once again Europeans will be the ones to suffer and savvy Americans will prosper.

Just let people be.
>>
>>128283134
only if you're a conservative and it's Russia
>>
Returning power to corporations and people instead of government?? Can Drumblf do AAAAANYthing right???
>>
>>128278598
>punitive tax bill not being footed by someone
>>
File: IMG_4082.jpg (29KB, 300x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4082.jpg
29KB, 300x180px
>>128283588
>be merkel teet sucker
>think nuclear power isn't the cleanest form of energy
Really made my atoms split!
>>
guys, look at my flag

its the colour of gay
>>
>>128286397
>however when their rivals, who didnt sign up start reaping higher profits and benefits

those rivals would not benefit from individual deals. how would they profit even more?

>hello yurop we have 200billion steels to sell
>how did you made them pls?
>well, with as much ancient tech as possible of course, because freedumz
>ok that's nice but we will buy the steels from your neighbour because we made deals with him about this shit go fuck you're'self
>wat but but wat
>>
Global Warming and the Energy problem is all solved by Nuclear Fusion and American companies are leading in the technology.

Europeans are faggots, America didn't fall for the wealth distribution game.

Now they cry.
>>
>>128284235
Weren't the Dutch fighting in Iraq for four years? You were because I specifically remember the enthusiastic support Holland gave for the invasion of Iraq and their subsequent deployment of troops. Ironically, American policy on foreign affairs has largely been the policy of Europe as well. Only Canada, France and Germany can rightly make these kinds of claims and you can shut your dirty complicit Tulip sucking mouth, Geert.
>>
>>128288217

>Canadian takes the high ground against America because he is protected by America and doesn't need to have a military.

Every Time.
>>
>>128287901
most if not all your nuclear plants are French. don't kid yourself.
>>
>>128288599

Pardon? Are you confused about something?
>>
>>128288217
The Dutch did not want to participate but joined anyways after the US told them there would be a shirtstorm in trade if they didn't.

so we joined.

and after the war it became apparent it was illegal, the Dutch people started protesting and rioting, and the government fell and we had re-elections.
same for most if not all other US allies in the Iraq war.
>>
>>128288449
I'm actually calling out the Dutchman for turning his back on America and heaping blame upon your country when it was complicit in your activities from day one. The Dutchman is with you when it's convenient and forgetful of its own involvement when it's not. Truly pathetic that every nation that was a member of the Coalition of the Willing is ready and able to not be accountable for their actions and act smug and superior when they were right there beside you the whole way.

Only nations that stayed out have the right to do that, you can't deny it. You can't act that way if your hands are covered in the same blood.

The majority of the world was with the United States in Iraq, even the Japanese for Christ sake.
>>
>>128288599
>>128288853

I asked you if you were confused? You seem to be.
>>
>>128288761
look it up fag, this French company builds and maintains 70% of the worlds powerplants.
>>
>>128288966
>>128288853
>>128288599

You are confused. I see.

I suggest you reread what I said.

>>128287901
>>
>>128288853
Bullshit. The EU would have gone to bat for you. Holland joined because they wanted to get in on preferential trade deals and contracts in Iraq, just like everyone else. The same contracts and deals that Canada, France and Germany were locked out of.

You are just as responsible. Deal with it.
>>
>>128271741
>true leadership is signing on to a bullshit boondoggle that wastes billions and does nothing
>true leadership is doing what others want you to do

We need a war
>>
>>128289051
ah yes I see now, you stated something and therefore its the truth. my bad. I apologize.
>>
>>128287901
We are the atom master not you
>>
>>128289186
>>128289277

>Nuclear Fusion
>Fusion
>Fusion
>Fusion
>>
>>128289107
well I did vote fr that government so yes, I am partially responsible.

and the only deal we had was something with gasmasks, and that company has been probed due to that already.

there where quite a few euro countries not participating in the Iraq war because of international laws. so don't act like it was a euro thing.

we caved in on trade pressure, any idea what happens when the US stops selling us their wood etc? we would go bankrupt.
and that's how they pressured us to join. PM at the time even admitted that after is government fell.

its common practice by the US btw, pressure behind the scenes and act as if you have friends everywhere.
>>
HAHAHAH do you really think any corporation will spend more and make less...... They are putting on a show to keep the US media off their backs while this blows over. I once had a woman try to get my contracts killed because I got shit on her car while servicing a grease trap. to her dismay the owner and corporate not only refused to pay to clean the car also but told her the truth, I charge less than my competitors. they would rather loose her business than my services.
>>
>>128289592

And being a dick to you liberal shit stains is back on the menu.
>>
>>128271741
Corporations and state governments who deal directly with non-US governments on issues related to national and economic security can face some very serious charges.

tldr - treason trials
>>
>>128289592
You know what happened to Canada when we didn't go? Nothing. We got none of the lucrative infrastructure projects that the Dutch got. Dutch Royal Shell profited handsomely during the occupation, as well as your many engineering contractors. The Coalition was formed with a fucking carrot, not the stick. Don't bullshit me.
>>
>>128289398
http://www.lefigaro.fr/sciences/2013/09/06/01008-20130906ARTFIG00430-iter-un-reacteur-de-fusion-plein-d-avenir.php
>nuclear fusion
>nuclear fusion
>nuclear fusion
>>
>>128280921
>Civil war over (global warming)
all the tree huggers' wet dream
>>
>>128271741
it always funny when some German hans laughs at other countries you so fucking blind you cant see what is currently right now happening in germany? lol Other country's may make stupid decision once in a while (newsflash trump btfo paris agreement is not among them) but they have at least a actual future, you germans dont because your own leaders you vote for want you dead and be gone already in exchange for fast breeding, cheap and stupid labor they are already importing to replace Germans, their society, their culture and with it its rules history and religion, but keep laughing until you are fucked its the human way after all.
>>
File: 1488307544869.jpg (38KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1488307544869.jpg
38KB, 720x405px
If this was really about saving the planet, they would be open to negotiation. Just saying.
>>
>>128290223

ITER is just that - international. It's location doesn't mean that's who is manning it. Lockheed's compact fusion is the future m8.

Also - do you agree that nuclear fusion resolves the energy issue?
>>
>>128280471
>taking shit to a north American

Learn your place trailer trash
>>
File: 1485708417170.jpg (966KB, 1200x792px) Image search: [Google]
1485708417170.jpg
966KB, 1200x792px
>>128271741
praise the god emperor death to (((world socialism)))
>>
How is this not a good thing? The money won't be coming directly from taxes, and all the champagne socialist billionaires like (((zucc))) and actually practice what they preach for once? This is literally what should have been happening in the first place. Fuck government solutions, I'm all about market solutions.
>>
File: paris agreement.jpg (101KB, 684x960px) Image search: [Google]
paris agreement.jpg
101KB, 684x960px
>>128271741
>>
File: ohio.jpg (79KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
ohio.jpg
79KB, 560x560px
>>128283014
Ohayou!
>>
>>128284235
>and that's how America can do whatever the fuck they want on a global scale
>people shouting merica while waving a small flag is what gives the US power
>not aircraft carriers, the two strongest airforces in the world, and fucking railguns
>>
File: earth_saved.jpg (1MB, 1050x1051px) Image search: [Google]
earth_saved.jpg
1MB, 1050x1051px
>>
>>128280471
TFW literally in the process of moving out of a Chinese families basement in Vancouver to a town that's >90% white to start a six figure job drilling oil. Feels good man.
>>
>>128287901
Germany is currently working on a fusion reactor which partially already works
Germany will be the first country to have fusion reactors
>>
>>128271741
>work directly with each state
That is literally illegal. There was a whole shit show about it during the foundation of the US in which the fear of each state being awarded unique trade deals and getting advantages over others states was brought up, and laws passed to prevent this kind of shit from happening.
>>
>>128277227
thats the 4d chess i keep hearing about? damn
>>
>>128271741
Wait till he starts doing the same. The screams from Berlin and Brussels will be heard here, in eastern Polant.
>>
File: 1450032085373.png (276KB, 437x445px) Image search: [Google]
1450032085373.png
276KB, 437x445px
>>128285820
>giving solar power to a people responsible of tons of CO2 emission because they live on fucking deserts with no resources or money to generate electricity and they depend of burning everything they can get

Yes, Fatboi, fuck them, and lets get ourselves fucked too because we feel the effects of their actions.
>>
>>128291916
Yes, but who is behind those super weapons? The american population. Its is necessary that the population agrees with the government so they can wage war

I would use Vietnam as an example of this, one of the reasons america "lost" was the because they lost the approval of their own population

my english is all ove the place, but i think you can understand what i said
>>
>>128277227
>Uncontrolled exclusively male mass migration to Europe
>Europe is flooded with millions of doctors and engineers
>Europe becomes superpower thanks to Trump
>>
>>128276466
And under Obama the DEA regularly cracked down on dispensaries. Oh not to mention that all of these cannibis businesses are completely cash based cause federal law prevents them from having bank accounts. On a whim Trump could have every single one of those businesses raided and their cash seized.

Also, sanctuary cities are bout to get fucked in the ass when the Feds pull funding to them
>>
So states will hand over billions to China instead? Sounds reasonable.
>>
>>128280707
There was LA in the 70's and 80's but everywhere else is pretty clean smog-wise. There was also acid rain as well around that time. Companies now have their own standards which are stricter than the EPA most of the time and shits Paris (Six Sigma, etc.).
>>
>>128271869
>Ghost cities will make China into a superpower!

Gotta keep pumping that GDP tho...
>>
>>128271741
Just to show that they are not actually serious about saving the Earth.
If the Paris Agreement is that paramount to the survival of our children, EU would have attacked the US, killing off thousands of "ignorant Americans" and "science deniers" while doing it.
>>
>>128293962
The time for indecision is before you enter battle. The retards that spit at the mentally fucked up soldiers coming back from vietnam were petulant little children that felt the individual had control over the war machine, but they forgot the penalty for dodging the draft.

It was a communist push from within our nation that gave rise to those dissenters. The ingrained commie shits in academia spread their foul lies to the gullible. So the enemy we were fighting in Vietnam was the same enemy that sat around and lamented our soldiers. We were not misguided in the first place, we sought to eradicate communism from asia. Communism was our enemy, but our enemy had no honor.
>>
>>128271741
Relying on private business owners instead of the government gib mees
>>4d chess
>>
>>128294584
china needs that money to build more coal power plants
>>
Let the free market figure it out. You remember what that is, right?
>>
>>128271741
If governors and mayors have the option of doing this, what's the big deal about Trump pulling the USA as a whole out of it?

Scared that when these governers and mayors realise how shit it is (and pointless) they will change their minds as well?
>>
>>128280899
Yes, but individual companies have to abide by rules to get market approval.
>>
File: 1451054054847.jpg (18KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1451054054847.jpg
18KB, 419x249px
pull the defense aid

all of it
>>
>>128276466
>If someone gets away with illegal activity, it becomes legal

Two nukes weren't enough.
>>
File: 1496369503115.jpg (1MB, 3154x2503px) Image search: [Google]
1496369503115.jpg
1MB, 3154x2503px
>>128271741
>president trump wants to encourage more business interactions that are free of government meddling
>president trump also wants to relieve strain on american taxpayers
>announces a withdrawal from a financially TERRIBLE that is only "symbolic" in nature
>barely 1 day later, reports of heightened business response in favor of pro-green solutions
>said withdrawal also reduces strain on american taxpayers to the tune of 1,000,000,000,000 USD
>tfw

HOLY SHIT.

HOLY SHIT.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

TRUMPLESTILSKIN BTFO
DRUMPFLEDORE BTFO
AMERILARDS BTFO

HOW. WILL. HE. EVER. RECOVER?

IMPEACHMENT OF THIS FAILED MULTI BILLIONAIRE BUSINESSMAN PRESIDENT WHEN?
>>
>>128271741

So...isn't that a good thing? Means the government isn't sending the $3 billion in the first place, but companies are still buckling down.
>>
Fucking finally.

They're doing what should've been done all along: just ignore the orange asshole.

Every order, every law,every agreement. He is not the fucking President. Every sane person in government should just point, laugh,and then go about grown up business without giving two shits what sluggo says he will do.

Hell, maybe he'll just snap and leave one day. Then the real President will come and we'll act like Hillary has been there the whole time. We can all pretend this shitshow never happened.
>>
>>128294981
You being right doesnt change what i said

Yes, the enemy could be making propaganda to change americans opinions about the war, and if they did, they did it because without the support of the population you cant go to war
>>
File: 1414278298205.jpg (328KB, 1744x926px) Image search: [Google]
1414278298205.jpg
328KB, 1744x926px
>>128271741
History always repeats itself, huh?
>>
>>128296793
I get what you're saying, but I guess a willing population in conjunction with military power is what gives us the ability to act as we do. Look at best korea, they have all the fervor and zealotry necessary, yet they would be routed in days if not hours by our military.
>>
>>128293967
>Europe finally hits 100% diversity, mystically transforming into a utopian paradise

How will we ever recover?
>>
>>128296704
He IS you're president, you tucking commie scum
>>
>>128296257
Everything Trump does is bad, especially when it isn't.

-The Media
>>
>>128296704
You know I guess this election really did radicalize me, becuase I'd stare emotionless at you as you went feet first through a woodchipper.
>>
File: kek.jpg (16KB, 599x352px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
16KB, 599x352px
>>128271741
>Bluffing this hard

damagecontrol.png
>>
>>128283840
The reaction to that quote pisses me off, because in that grammatical context "great" means size.
>>
>>128283840
Kikes and their wordthink. Let's see them fast-talk the gas.
>>
>>128271869
>China
>Super Power
Maybe economically speaking, but theres more to being a super power than that. China's human rights need a serious overhaul before that is considered.
>>
>>128271741

They cannot bypass the Federal Government and deal directly with the States. It's in the U.S. Constitution that the "Several States" cannot treat with foreign powers. Only D.C. can do that.

As for the private corporations, if it's business related, then yeah. But foreign powers cannot impose policy on corporations on American soil or operating in international waters/airspace.

So, fuck the EUSSR. Fuck Macron. And fuck Merkel.
>>
>>128278105
Maybe some one from a post-commie country can't understand this but private investment exist, not everything has to be government funded.

I'm sure there's plenty of financial motivation to invest in green industries, and technologies.
>>
>>128276538

No they can not. Governors are not allowed to deal with foreign governments. Any that do will be immediately impeached
>>
>>128293967
>Europe is flooded with millions of doctors and engineers
That was pretty good.
>>
File: U0F0vK4.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
U0F0vK4.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>128271741
lol Jean Claude Junker is just desparate because he knows his plan for world domination failed.

This guy is literally Doctor Evil

>100 billion euros
>>
>>128271869

Ghost cities and a demographic time bomb waiting to explode thanks to the "One Child Policy" going on longer than it should have.

China is a paper tiger that will never be a superpower anytime soon.
>>
>>128296704
I actually sort of agree with this sentiment, even if it was expressed in an extremely shill-like and faggy way.

I mean the whole point of electing Trump was to limit the federal govt and allow individual states and markets to determine how to run themselves.
>>
>>128280134

He's right. States don't have that right
>>
>>128299010
They are kebab engineers.
>>
>>128271741
Is there any guarantee that the money won't be siphon away through 3rd world corruption?
>>
>>128293951
Solar panels cause immense amount of pollution due to what's required to manufacture them.
>>
>>128284071
It's not our fault your shitty central bank chose to prop up the entire EU with nonsense math equations. Ultimately, carbon credits and their financial instruments is what this is REALLY all about. Shitty, insolvent banks like DB desperately need new financial instruments to manipulate in order to give the appearance of solvency.
>>
>>128299494
>PAY UP BURGER YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING
>>
>>128271741
sounds like a declaration of war
>>
>>128290695
And if it's non-binding, who gives a fuck if we leave?
>>
>>128277684
Reddit piece of shit spic
>>
>>128271869
To add to what everyone else said
>a BRIC country
>Age of China
Its only slightly less of a meme than declaring the age of India to be upon us.
>>
>>128271741

>trolls world into bypassing fed to deal with states
>big win for states rights

get owned
>>
>>128299445
Not as much as millions of Africans killing every thing they can to burn as fuel.
>>
File: DBTMuRvUwAEcFzU.jpg-large.jpg (70KB, 1000x740px) Image search: [Google]
DBTMuRvUwAEcFzU.jpg-large.jpg
70KB, 1000x740px
Its his world now
>>
>>128271741
all you have is articles

all you have
>>
>>128299784
Fucked as it is, we actually might. Seems like they (banks) have been depending on carbon credits for a long time as a way out of their disastrous financial decisions. "Hey, don't worry, this Bush and Obama guy are in on the scam. Next up will be Hillary and she's on the dole too. Don't worry, we'll give your shitty insolvent bank billions of dollars in carbon math equations to help out". Fast forward to Nov. 2016: "We are all fucked. Whose first out the window of my corner office?"
>>
>>128275416
The problem I see is that as the blue states continue going to shit, their retarded progressives will flee to red states in increasing numbers. And then they'll try to turn our states into shitholes too.

We need to separate asap to keep this shit from happening.
>>
File: 1460586396138.png (704KB, 840x623px) Image search: [Google]
1460586396138.png
704KB, 840x623px
>>128271976
Just remember, we aren't bailing you faggots out again. WWI & II vietnam & korea. Dead frogs smell funny.
>>
File: 1451105169116.png (953KB, 692x864px) Image search: [Google]
1451105169116.png
953KB, 692x864px
>>128271741
wow, looks like these politicians "care" so much for the "environment", they are willing to fight tooth and nail for the ethics of the greater good. Surely its not the 3 billion O'nigger put into the UN climate change fund, or (("Green" investors))) acknowledging the ((transition)) to a more sustainable and diverse future!!1
>>
>>128271869
WRONG

1. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-02/pledged-assets-are-not-there-reuters-goes-china-discovers-ghost-collateral
>>
File: Moscow.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Moscow.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
This is what a city heated by coal looks like. This is what Trump will turn America into.
>>
File: 1490561076704.jpg (72KB, 800x760px) Image search: [Google]
1490561076704.jpg
72KB, 800x760px
>>128293951
Hey!
Could you send me money for some solar panels?
Just PayPal me those 10,000 EUR.

After all there is no difference for the planet Earth if they are on your roof or mine ;) Don't be selfish.
>>
>>128271741
no offence but germans can't really cast an opinion on other nations without looking like complete asshats. my biggest shame is my part german ancestry.
>>
>>128271748
>Guardian: global warming
Did not those niggers get the memo, that it is called climate change, now? And of course the climate changes, we live on a dynamic planet.
>>
>>128282199
No that's the smug he was talking about earlier

in some cities there's enough smug that it condenses in the air
>>
>>128285706
>I should probably have my house paid off in five years with a very low financial burden.

That's excellent.

Way too many people are total dumbasses who fall for the 30 year mortgage meme
>>
>>128287901
It's actually going to be General Fusion here in Canada that builds out the first commercially viable nuclear power plant.

However it'll be spun-off/sold-off to the US for peanuts almost immediately so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>128304232
You stupid nigger, America has been using smoke stack scrubbers since the 70's, we had catalytic converters on our cars a decade before any other nation did, now we even have cats on our semi trucks. Fuck off, we've been doing this shit before you lot ever reared your phony liberal heads. You people spread so much misleading info, it makes me sick.
>>
>>128293951
Compared to developed countries, most third world countries have fuck all emissions.
>>
File: partial arts.webm (1MB, 460x258px) Image search: [Google]
partial arts.webm
1MB, 460x258px
What will you miss about America the most when their decline into obscurity has come to an end?
I think, I will miss the iphone.
>>
It won't be ant governors in energy producing states, so it's just virtue signaling

And even if it wasnt, who cares, states can enact regulation if they want
>>
File: 1485204147642.jpg (51KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1485204147642.jpg
51KB, 563x542px
>>128280921
paris isn't a binding treaty or anything like that though, afaik
it's an agreement that everyone does these restrictions, but it's not binding in any sense of the word
>>
File: 1485184009955.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1485184009955.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>128306253
>in some cities there's enough smug that it condenses in the air
>>
>>128294942
agreements won't save the planet
>>
>>128305800
Yes, it is a shitty deal, the point is that they can't do shit about it and we get the side effects of their shitty living. Something has to be done and they won't do it. If you want, go and kill them all, that would solve the problem but I don't see anybody supporting it.
>>
This thread is still up?

lmao triggered trumpcucks really know how to bump a thread
>>
>>128271741
>the Paris agreement was an attempt to halt climate change on the honor system. literally no enforcement to anybody
>the Paris agreement would have cost 1.1 million American jobs
>would have destroyed small businesses and given more power to big businesses
>would have increased electricity costs 13-20% annually
>would reduce U.S. GDP by over 2.5 trillion and do away with 400,000 jobs by 2035

...but.. you know... hurr durr climate change. nvm that India and China are by far the worst on the entire planet. it's more fun to focus on the new president with the funny haircut
-every liberal retard who should be castrated
>>
>>128271869
>(((((( g d p)))))))
>>
>>128271741
So the green parts of the agreement get implemented and the USA still doesn't have to foot the bill? Sounds gr8 m8

Thanks EU!
>>
>>128275244

>America's hat throwing itself in front of bullets for America

lol
>>
>>128293967
>by stepping into a leaky boat on the North African Coast millions of subhuman sand worshippers and niggers evolve into computer engineers, doctors and quantum physicists

Day of the Rake when
>>
File: america.jpg (250KB, 800x1025px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
250KB, 800x1025px
>>128308797
>America's hat
try again
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.