[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1496425900867.jpg (105KB, 714x688px) Image search: [Google]
1496425900867.jpg
105KB, 714x688px
I remember being in China and realising how irrelevant not even Germany is, but also Europe. We´re just another remote country that hardly impinges on some places at all. Europe is not based on a common language, culture and values…. Europe ist the result of countless wars between brothers. A Unites States of Europe seems to me the only worthwhile political objective today. We must have a European legal system, a European appeal court, a common currency the same weights and measures, the same laws. We must make make of all peoples of Europe one people, and Berlin the capital oft he world. Hopefully one day all men become brothers under one flag.
>>
File: EuropeANation.png (34KB, 1278x1024px) Image search: [Google]
EuropeANation.png
34KB, 1278x1024px
>>128269465
Dumb EUfags have nothing on Mosley.
>>
>>128269465
A United Europe is a good idea, but it just wouldn't work. Look at how what happened to Yugoslavia, do you not think it would also happen to a United Europe?
>>
>>128270348
you need to take risks, if we not try it we already lost.
>>
>>128269465
united Europe would work only if federalized like the US, everyone would have its own normatives and Germany stops with its competitive actions against other members
>>
>>128270348
The problem with Yugoslavia is that it was too centralised, with the diverse people of the region all united under a single government. A united Europe in Mosley's view would have a central government which controls the economy, defence, and foreign policy and nothing else. All national governments would then be free to govern their individual nations while also contributing to the greater cause of Europe.
>>
>>128270646
yes it should be a federal republic you are right.
>>
>We must make make of all peoples of Europe one people, and Berlin the capital oft he world.

The eternal kraut is getting restless again.
>>
>>128270867
well germany is in the center of europe, and since we were one of the first in EU and who support a unified europe I thought it would be a good idea, but i have no problem if brussle would be the capital.
>>
>>128269465
>the fucking crown
>>
>>128270745
wrong the post

yugoslavia was not too centralised at all, everbody had their own commie party. yugoslavia was built to fall apart from the get go. It was built because it suited the world powers to have one entity during cold war and it suited all parties involved not to loose land after ww2.
It was just that the process of disintegration following the fall of communism was botched because serbs are literally semi-retarded
>>
>>128269465
THE
>>
>>128271015
Rome is the only acceptable capital.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.