[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> the Temple Mount in Jerusalem is occupied by a mosque Why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Al-Aqsa-Moschee.jpg (144KB, 1024x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Al-Aqsa-Moschee.jpg
144KB, 1024x1001px
> the Temple Mount in Jerusalem is occupied by a mosque

Why are the Jews allowing this?
>>
Islam is Judaism 2.0
>>
Moshe Dayan halted his troops at the Western Wall to prevent a larger Arab invasion. He could easily have captured the temple mount.
>>
>>128268719
technically 3.0
>>
>>128269599
Now that Egypt, Syria and Iraq are no more a problem the Jews should finish the job.
>>
it's a famous mosque. It's like mecca but less important. Having this building as an hostage is a big advantage.
>>
>>128268251
Jews can go there
>>
>>128268251
good question. You can't appease muslims, so why not bulldoze them out of your way?
>>
The second that happens, the money from Saudi Arabia strops, Iran invades, and Pakistan will launch a nuke.
>>
>>128268251
thats the dome of the rock. Al Aqsa mosque is near by, but that building in your pic is not a mosque
>>
>>128272517
It is called "structure relocation"
Give the mosque to the Saudis as a gift for the next Eid and stop wailing at the wall.
>>
File: so we wuzn't jesus after all.jpg (22KB, 383x384px) Image search: [Google]
so we wuzn't jesus after all.jpg
22KB, 383x384px
If the Al Aqsa was to be destroyed and replaced by a reconstruction of the Temple of Solomon, it would pave the way for the return of Jesus Christ to earth, leaving both Mudslimes and Kikes to burn in the fires and famines of Armageddon.
>>
>>128273091
Did you not read what he wrote? They Israelis don't want to give the thing away--it's a bargaining chip. If they gave it to the Saudis, they'd get a thank you in return, and then the Saudis would go right back to being hostile.
>>
>>128273492
The Saudi want power and money, and their people want a comfy life. And without U.S. weapons they would fight with swords and bows. They are no danger.
>>
>>128268251
while as a nation we are great, our governments never had a killer instinct.

the destruction of that vile building will come eventually. i just hope i will live to see it.
>>
>>128273091
imagine the media shitstorm if something like this would happen, UN would be just out of the corner to point out what kind of monsters we are
>>
>>128268251
Well it's a UNESCO world heritage site, they can't get rid of it even if they owned the land, so there's no point.
>>
File: fo6vt.jpg (431KB, 2700x1830px) Image search: [Google]
fo6vt.jpg
431KB, 2700x1830px
>>128274325
Obviously that should be consensual, "Great king Salman of the Saudi, we present you with the Al Aqsa mosque, so you can rebuild it in Mecca, a great addition to the Kaaba"
He would be flattered.
>>
>>128268251
It's against Jewish law to destroy a religious building, regardless of which religion.

But yea it needs to be destroyed.
>>
>>128274508
None cares about UN and UNESCO in the end.

Buddhas of Bamiyan were destroyed by the Taliban and part of Palmyra by Daesh. UN dindu nothing, only autistic screehing. Also, no other country is going to send soldiers and risk their lives for some cultural heritage sites that UN multicultural / leftist anti-war, anti-imperialism and anti-colonialism cuck bureaucrats didn't protect it in the first place by imposing the views I previously mentioned and get soft Rules of Engagement.

>>128273091
> Can't understand bargaining chips or last resource measures in case of Israel invasion or destruction.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.