[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America, how do you sleep at night knowing you did this? As

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 4-nuke.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4-nuke.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
America, how do you sleep at night knowing you did this?

As if helping the commies rape Germany wasnt enough for your sick sadistic pleasure, you drop 2 real nuclear bombs on our bros Japan, how do you justify THAT? You vaporized 200,000 jap civilians in a burning sacrafice
>>
>>128258683
Easiest 200k killing spree America ever achieved.
>>
>>128258683
Nobody cares about Murifatland any more. In the eyes of the world, you are degenerates represented by a twitter-trained ape.
>>
>>128258683
>declare war on america
>get rekt
No remorse.
>>
>>128258683
You spelled sacrifice wrong and I had no choice in the matter.
>>
File: IMG_6981.jpg (70KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6981.jpg
70KB, 1000x800px
Nukes aren't real senpai
>>
>>128258683
I think reddit needs you atm
>>
File: manhattan-project.gif (211KB, 540x410px) Image search: [Google]
manhattan-project.gif
211KB, 540x410px
>>128258683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AB-oJLq5rWo
>>
>>128258683
> 200,000 jap civilians
Google Unit 731 and kys. Monkeys deserve what they so desperately ask for.
>>
>>128258683
it was really a waste of resoures because the japs had already surrendered and the russians were already making their own bombs, but how were americans supposed to know?
>>
>>128258683
The way I see it is I wasn't alive, so why the fuck should I care?
Or
Imagine you have a gun and someone tells you to shoot a few people to avoid more deaths on both sides. See, if we didn't drop those bombs, then we would have had to invade Japan, which would have caused more people to die
>>
File: why the US bombed japan.jpg (179KB, 796x883px) Image search: [Google]
why the US bombed japan.jpg
179KB, 796x883px
Because the alternative was an invasion so nasty, so horrifically barbaric, so disgustingly inhumane that it makes those bombs look like a flu shot.

We may not have had to kill them to the man, woman, and child, but it would have been a very close thing. That would either have rendered us into monsters or tempered them into an enemy that would be a blight upon the world for centuries to come.

Invading an enemy that will throw man piloted torpedo at you in desperation, an enemy so dedicated that they had holdouts still fighting the war until the 80s - and even then they had to get the guy's old CO to come tell him the war was over, he wouldn't accept letters from his family and friends - does not end well for either side.

We minted so many purple heart medals in anticipation of that invasion that, despite more or less constantly being at war on one front or another since then, we still have not run out of them.

They almost had a coup to keep fighting after the nuke, even with their literal god emperor himself telling them to stand down.

It was better than the alternative, and it wasn't a crime my parents or even grandparents committed. So it's justifiable in my book.

War is hell, and all of that.
>>
File: 1495342383295.jpg (105KB, 749x751px) Image search: [Google]
1495342383295.jpg
105KB, 749x751px
>>128259276
Sorry but thats a hoax

re-read the official story with your new found red pills. It sounds very "skinlampshade" esque
and of course it ends with:
>then they leveled the facility and destroyed all the evidence
>>
>>128258683
>America, how do you sleep at night knowing you did this?

Like a baby. If that doesn't do it then I drink a tall warm glass of the Tokyo firebombings on a commemorative native american dinner plate.
>>
>>128258683
I did?
>>
>>128259435
> Implying they haven't already surrendered.
>>
>>128258683
How is this allowed? Fucking mods need to purge this shit
>>
>>128259728
This is one of maybe 3 threads that has anything to do with politics, strangely enough. It's within the rules.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.