[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think she has gotten over not being the presidency and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 55555555555555.jpg (6KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
55555555555555.jpg
6KB, 201x251px
Do you think she has gotten over not being the presidency and just enjoys the daily Trump fuck up media storm?
>>
>>128256685
No. She bitches about it every chance she gets. She thinks she was entitled to the presidency and the people stole it from her. For her the needs of the few outweigh the needs of the many.
>>
>>128256685
she visits all day every day

http://www.hillarybeattrump.org/
>>
>>128256685
Of course not

You know why she is going around on her Blame Tour right now? Shes already campaigning for 2020. And even if she can't run, they've been setting up Chelsea as a backup.

The Clinton's have not given up.
>>
>>128256921
That site is a peek into the broken mind of the liberal. I almost pity them.
>>
She tries hard to avoid watching Trump being coronated by the Sauds
>>
>>128257024
liberalism has gone to shit, so much so that it has mental disorder characteristics
>>
File: 1496186587196.jpg (62KB, 614x591px) Image search: [Google]
1496186587196.jpg
62KB, 614x591px
>>128256685
She got totally BTFO unlike any candidate in the history of elections in the US. she is a laughing stock of history, and cannot get over her immense failure. she only operated by bribes, extortion, and murder, but thought that was sufficient to get her elected president. come the fuck on you cunt. you didnt even win the popular vote
>>
>>128256962
I'm going to assassinate her. That's obviously the only want to beat these people. They must die.
>>
She awakens everyday inside a living nightmare.
She was humiliated by a tv game show host!
you could see it on her face after the 3rd debate.
She cried. That was the one last thing she had to get through before they dubbed her queen bee.
She was so relieved hugging chelsie.
All she had to do was not fuck up and the billion dollar machine would take care of the rest.
She slept more soundly that night than she had ever slept before.
With dreams of cheers and parades and power and statues erected in her honor... the first woman president!!!
She could taste it.
It was her turn!
They rigged everything they could get their hands on to make it happen!
But the trump train had no brakes.
He broke her.
She's broken now.
She probably hisses at the sight of him like a vampire in the sunlight.
She will never get the chance again either. They've gone all in twice now.
Well over a billion dollar investment in an old, ugly, deranged horse that should've been taken out back years ago.
She eats her breakfast every morning knowing trumps tastes better.
I find great solice in this, even on my worst day.
I'll never be a bigger joke than...

Hillary Clinton
>>
>>128257652
never forget it was supposed to be Jeb v. Hillary. If Jeb made it through the primaries it would have solidified that the US is a dictatorship
>>
File: IMG_4603.jpg (140KB, 533x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4603.jpg
140KB, 533x431px
>>128256685
Fuck you Shareblue™

Hillary is an insane old witch who actually blames the New York Times for her loss. NYT is the biggest propaganda rag on Earth
>>
>>128257877
That's the kind of things the pepe bramch needs, more attitude.
>>
so much money spend on her campaign to loose. lol that would have you thinking for a long time
>>
>>128256685
It rots in her gut every minute of every day.
From now till she's tosses in the dirt it will be a toxic infectious puss filled sore, swelling her innards like a rotting corpse.
I've hated her and her slimy shitbag husband for 25 years.
When they were leaving the Whitehouse and hinted at her making a presidential run I vowed that it shall never be.
I racked my brains at how to prevent it till I settled on the use of the Sorcery.
I researched the black arts, until I found just the deity from the underworld who could accomplish such a task.
I sacrificed 40 virgins under the full moons of the Solstice and equqnox until he returned to upend the current order, and bring on the new day.
Praise Kek.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.