[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OK, without memes, why are you guys so mad about climate change

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: abcd.jpg (103KB, 450x427px) Image search: [Google]
abcd.jpg
103KB, 450x427px
OK, without memes, why are you guys so mad about climate change topic? Why do you consider it to be a conspiracy?
>inb4 kikes
ok, I get it, Jews are behind everything etc, but what is the profit for them from this? Shouldn't development of alternative energies weaken degenerate oil magnates that are corrupting modern politics?
pic unrelated of course
>>
>>128256623
>doesn't want memes
>posts weeb shit
>>
>>128256623
Why does Georgia gets it's own flag? Florida should get one to.
>>
>>128256623

economic collapse offcourse
>>
>>128256623
>drain the US of jobs/money
>send it to sungoblin countries in the EU because they're running out of money and foreign aid

I prefer anti deforestation and actual research on nuclear energy but Macron needs money
>>
>>128256623
go back to /christian/ and quit with yer elf posting.
>>
>>128256623
Because no matter what is posted, what is written, what is studied, by anyone other then leftist shills, fools who drink the kool-aid of man-made climate change, will not listen. They are just as bad as radical christians, or islamic jihadists. They can't use their brainpan for anything other then spitting out disproven bullshit.

Truth. The Earth goes through cycles of climate shifts that will continue for as long as the Earth can support life.

Truth. This is normal.

Truth. It is unstoppable and unchangeable with current technology.

Truth. There is nothing bad about the change, other then that it is change. And change scares small minded fools.

Truth. I will not bow down and kiss your sacred golden cow, just because you believe in something that is not true.
>>
>>128260595
>implying the rate of acceleration of temperature is within historical variations
>implying all change is good change
>implying temperature doesn't historically track with CO2 levels
>implying humans couldn't possibly have a significant effect on the earth

You sure seem to say a lot for someone who doesn't know anything
>>
>>128260595
It's not about the fact that climate shifts happen, but how we affect it and how to prevent it severely damaging us.
>>128258667
this seems something
>>
Because lots of money is pumped in the name of climate change and all its doing is helping develop 3rd world countries and cripple our own.

America was paying for its own industrial suicide. They also forked over the most money for it so that's why the cucks are really mad atn

Climate change might be a thing but this whole agreement had nothing to do with it.
>>
File: 1496417370566.png (162KB, 1045x1567px) Image search: [Google]
1496417370566.png
162KB, 1045x1567px
>>128256623
Because the Paris Agreement isn't really trying to stop climate change. China and India do not have to reduce their emissions until several years from now while the West does. On top of that, the US would have needed to give $100bn to developing countries, i.e. more gibsmedats.
The Agreement will cause economic hardships throughout western countries and only have a minimal effect on climate change; by 2100 there will be 0.2 C less in warming with the current proposed cuts. This is directly from the Key Findings of the Paris Agreement.
>>
>>128256623
Scientists won't allow it to be questioned. They say "the science is settled" and never say how or why. Resources on it are weak at best.

Why should I believe anything someone says and just take their word for it when they won't let me ask questions?
>>
>>128263558
This is pretty interesting, and pretty damned disappointing if true. And this is coming from someone who would really like to see global warming mitigated. Looks like the pragmatic solution is going to be learning to deal with it. I've already seen some studies into coral which thrives in the dead sea under expected global warming condition, so maybe things can be semi-tolerable. The coasts and islands are gonna get fucked though.
>>
>>128256623
Because some of us can read actual sience papers and statistics and realize that all that climate change protection or we are doomed narrative is pure bullshit. Not all guys here are uselss mom basement dwellers that watch anime all day. One in a 1000 faggots here dont like anime XD
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.