[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hey everyone, Bill Burr here. >Women...aahh..women are...theyre

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

File: 454823578.jpg (47KB, 780x523px) Image search: [Google]
454823578.jpg
47KB, 780x523px
>Hey everyone, Bill Burr here.
>Women...aahh..women are...theyre just crazy, y'know? You could do everything PERFECTLY and she'd still find a reason to BITCH at you y'know? Oh its BRUTAL.
>But aahh..but I think I FINALLY found the solution to this aahh..problem. Hahaha.
>Yeah so aaahh here's what you fellas out there..you..FELLAS hahah aaahh..young guys out there need to know right?
>Just do everything she tells you to..just do it. EVERYTHING. TO PERFECTION.
>It's literally the ONLY way she doesnt have a foot to stand on when she COMES AT YA in that "ready to bitch the will to live outta ya" mood, y'know?
>I mean, yeah, alright, obviously she's gonna come up with SOMETHING to bitch about y'know fucking OBVIOUSLY aaahh..
>But then you get to be all like "but honey, I did everything you asked for to perfection why are you upset?"
>AND THATS WHEN YOU KNOW YOU GOT'ER. WHAT COULD SHE FUCKING SAY? WHAT. COULD. SHE. FUCKING. SAY.
>"I literally did everything you asked for, the way you asked for, in the timeframe you asked for, so what're ya gonna say? HUH?"
>FUCKING NOTHING "HONEY". YEAH. Hahahahah. THATS what a REAL man does, thats how a REAL MAN OPERATES y'know.
>YOU NEED TO STRATEGIZE hahah is tha even a word? anyway YOU NEED TO OUTSMART THE ENEMY hahahah. Y' KNOW?
>>
File: idiocracy.jpg (39KB, 490x350px) Image search: [Google]
idiocracy.jpg
39KB, 490x350px
>>
Holy fuck she looks like a man.
>>
On a serious note it is sad how far Bill has fallen. He went from "fuck women" to "FUCK, WOMEN!!!"

Do everything she says to perfection, that's what a man does eh?
>>
bill burr threads on /tv/ are my fav threads. its hilarious to see the way he talks typed out. i kek every time. i wish bill didnt burn the coal. his wife is ugly. poor billy boy
>>
>do whatever she says
Is the WORST advice to give a young married guy
It sets the girl up for future temper tentrums when she doesn't get what she wants or rather, what she thinks she wants.
>>
>>128254993
he got a black wife so he can make off-color jokes and not got in much trouble. oldest trick in the book
>>
>>128257219
Pretty much this.
His advice is basically:
>be a completely submissive housenigger, so that in the argument which will happen anyway because she's a cunt, you can say "BUT I'S A GOOD HOUSNIGGER MASSA!"
The level of retardation has hit the stratosphere for old billy boy.
>>
>>128257309

No, I've listened to a lot of his podcasts and a lot of his older radio show with that arab fuck. There's two problems with Bill Burr, mainly.

1) He grew up very insecure about himself and his ability with women (as we all do, we're on 4chan). He's said several times that he couldn't talk to women when he was young without getting red in the face, and he seems to think very little of his own looks.

2) He idolises blacks because of their carefree, 'dont give a fuck'-attitude. He performed at black clubs in his youth and was impressed by their very rude heckling / loudness for some reason. He is probably associating it with confidence when in reality it is just low IQ impulsiveness and lack of shame.

He's defended blacks as a group many times, their criminality and so on (blaming lack of opportunity, lack of education, etc... anything but the real problem: Low IQ and inherent violent tendencies).
>>
>>128257734
Also his idol, whose dick he couldn't stop riding (even now after the fat fuck croaked) is Patrice, one of the niggardliest niggers to ever nig.
>>
Not gonna lie, former bill burr listener here. This is fucking hilarious watching ol' billy bitch tits crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get all the me undies ad revenue.
>>
>>128257818
Hello fellow japanon. Where do you live and why in Japan? I am gay sailor in Sasebo looking for gaijin boyfriend
>>
>>128257818

>Dissing Patrice O'Neil

fuck off nip
>>
they probably have a lot in common both being ugly and bald i don't see the problem
>>
>>128258050
You bring dishonor and shame to nation. Commit emergency sudokku!
>>128258062
>dissing
>defending a fat fuck nigger
Found the nignog.
>>
>>128257818
Patrice played white rooms though
>>
>>128258211
underrated
>>
>>128258241

Is Patrice the reverse Bill Burr? Instad of being chalk white and aiming to sully himself, was he coal black and aiming to purify himself?
>>
>>128258241
It's like wiggers listening to niggermusic. Whites chucklefucks will laugh at the monkeys on stage and think they're relevant.
>>
>>128254993
I had to skim that because it's difficult to read retard.
>bill sounds like a Fucking troglodyte
>>
>>128254993
Spot on, Ruski bravo.
>>
File: 4L_zwtytayw.jpg (25KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
4L_zwtytayw.jpg
25KB, 641x530px
>>128254993
Former Bill Burr fan here. Not gonna lie, it's been fun seeing him crash and burn publicly like this. Seriously though we can't let this guy have any more views.
>>
>>128257942
kek
>>
>>128254993
Why isn't bill burned not liked anymore?
>>
>>128258881
short answer, he burned the coal and made a race mixed baby and lost all his edge
>>
File: IMG_7271.png (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7271.png
131KB, 900x900px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0k97zHs7Mye
>>
>>128258881
This >>128258943
Married to a literal SJW - you can hear her in some podcasts chimping out about "OMG OFCOURSE A GUYYYYY" etc.
So he's slowly been becoming pussified, and now there's no turning back since the shebook squatted and shat out a baby.
>>
>>128258954
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0k97zHs7Mye
top kek
>>
>>128258943
Oh didn't know about the kid. But I definitely agree that he lost his edge. Any thoughts on the second season of Family is for Family? Haven't watched it yet but the first one was decent for an animated Bill Burr show.
>>
>>128254993
She's so gross looking
>>
>>128254993
He should start headlining as WillBurr
>>
>>128259222
literally harambe tier
>>
>>128254993
/tv/ memes, best memes
>>
>>128254993
He could have easily gotten a Eastern European mail order bride, instead he went with that. Sick.
>>
How long do you guys think the marriage will last? I mean his comedy went stale and I feel as though that a devorce would help, if not, he just need to grow some balls against his bitch of a wife.
>>
>>128255190
99% of traps look more attractive than her, kek
>>
File: 1490128325629.gif (568KB, 240x291px) Image search: [Google]
1490128325629.gif
568KB, 240x291px
>>128258954
>>
File: Lenny Bruce.jpg (118KB, 667x467px) Image search: [Google]
Lenny Bruce.jpg
118KB, 667x467px
>>128254993
Most comedians are one trick ponies. Louis CK hates himself and thinks you should too. Bill Burr thinks PC is dumb and loud noises are cool. Amy Schumer has had sex. Lena Dunham molested her sister. Marc Maron is just disappointed. I could go on forever. The reason they lose their edge is because they never had it to begin with. Most "comedians" never try to be funny, but "challenging". Their ur-comedian of the recent American tradition is Lenny Bruce, a Jew who was convicted of obscenity for his acts. That's it. Lenny Bruce wasn't funny, but he did suffer and died of an overdose.

Comedy appeals to the normie because he can comprehend a facile critique of the system, feel smart, and get a cheap laugh. Bill Burr is just another cog in the machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAdyIte6vLg
>>
File: 4L_tLxNrT7U.jpg (282KB, 1242x1179px) Image search: [Google]
4L_tLxNrT7U.jpg
282KB, 1242x1179px
>>128258954
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who made this? (You)?
>>
File: HEHEHEH.gif (2MB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
HEHEHEH.gif
2MB, 245x207px
>>128258954

Quality shit friendo
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>128254993
That bald nigger is gross. Bill used to be funny on O&A
>>
>>128254993
She found her Prince Compromise.

Now it's time for her to destroy him from the outside in and enjoy the drama while she does it, and if he bucks like she wants him to then she wins anyways. It's win-win from the outset for women that's why you treat them as interchangeable objects.
>>
>>128257219
Subconsciously he knows he gets paid in ever lesser amounts of sex to inspire weakness in other men... cos that helps ensure he is always a step above in her mind... it tells me he lacks the confidence he could replace her.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.