[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You get banned immediately on pretty much every site for anti-semitism.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: fuuck.png (310KB, 677x1127px) Image search: [Google]
fuuck.png
310KB, 677x1127px
You get banned immediately on pretty much every site for anti-semitism.

Can someone explain, if the jews arent in full control and monitoring everything? Why do you get banned so quickly?
>>
>>128248560
You lack empathy otherwise you would know the answer to that question already.

People generally do not want to hear shit talk. You know the saying "if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all"? Well of what youre saying isn't even constructive then it's worthless. People don't wanna hear the sounds of your autism
>>
>>128248560
you get banned because you are retarded and cant spread propaganda, retard.

The same would happen with any other "racist" topic or "homophobic" topic.
>>
>>128248560
trying to silence my post, kike?
>>
>>128248560

Don't play dumb you edgelord. If you cared about this stuff you'd put it on a sign and go outside city hall. If you actually cared you'd do it publicly.

But you don't because you know why.
>>
>>128248954
I dont because that would put me on heat with the fbi and they would start sending agents at me

Do you even know?
>>
>>128249267

And all these other people who do it all the time, they seem to be just fine with it. Don't be a baby.

Fucking coward. You have free speech in public spaces. Man up and use it and stop crying about how privately owned websites are infringing on you.

Put some "Hitler did nothing wrong." shit on a sign and go out marching and maybe you'll grow a pair.
>>
File: goback.png (1MB, 1692x1440px) Image search: [Google]
goback.png
1MB, 1692x1440px
>>128248735
>>128248795
>>128248954
woah sure is reddit here, how are you going my centepedes praise kek lmao based trump
>>
>>128248560
You aren't some enlightened leredpill man you are scum. People look at holocaust denial and see that it gets BTFO by actual historians.
>>
How does someone's brain work that way?
>You don't believe people were killed so you are a bigot
????
>>
>>128249820
Holocaust revisionists debunked every claim by Historians on the holohoax. Its irrefutable. The Holocaust did not happen and the motive is clear
>>
>>128249542
>marching and maybe you'll grow a pair.

Yeah or maybe you'll get attacked by some faggot minorities who live on our nuts?

How about, burning down CNN. I feel that is my appropriate response. What now shill?
>>
>>128248560
Since there's a bunch of shit senders in this thread I'll tell you

if you tell a big enough lie over and over again people will beilive it
~joeseph goebbles
The kikes have just spammed it enough that everyone beilive s its the greatest crime in humanity despite Stalin killing 4 times as many people, it's just your classic case of brainwashing, they've done it enough where it just isn't even questioned
>>
>>128249691
Hnng that is one cute 18 year old
>>
>>128248560

>jews indoctrinate goyim with the 6 gorillion myth
>wonder why people are hyper sensitive to anti semitism

its like with americans and slavery. people in europe dont give a shit, while you get cucked left and right by nogs.
>>
>>128248560
the pendulum swings
the next swing back will be the end of them
and they know it
They need to shape up now and get humble, go live in mountains and admit they're considered a pariah by every nation, every person on earth
you don't get chucked out of 400 nations and states if you're the good guys
first thing they need to do is burn the tallmud and burn that filth out of what they call their minds
>>
>if the jews arent in full control and monitoring everything? Why do you get banned so quickly?

Just a guess, but maybe it's because you're a shithead nobody wants around.
>>
>>128251371
Whats wrong jewboy? You should start telling Ma' and Pa' to get ready because the REAL Shoah is coming 2020

have your last Matzo meal prepared for when youll be hiding underground
>>
>>128248560
because facts are "antisemitic"
this is what happens when jews brainwash you since birth
>>
File: IMG_2618.png (844KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2618.png
844KB, 640x1136px
>>128248560
The holocaust never happened, textbooks need to be fixed for hostorical accuracy.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.