[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is /pol/ against a united world government? Nationalism will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: michael-stevens-2.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
michael-stevens-2.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
Is /pol/ against a united world government? Nationalism will keep us stuck on this God forsaken rock until we're wiped out. All advanced civilizations in science fiction are united as a species.
>>
>>128245590
>All advanced civilizations in science fiction are united as a species.
>science fiction
there's your mistake, anon
>>
The nations that are not globalist now will be irrelevant.

The future will be controlled by world players.
>>
>>128245590
>implying one government wouldn't be corrupt and inefficient as fuck

One of the reasons Europe in general has done so much better is the geography is more prone to developing smaller states, and these states compete with each other.
>>
>>128245590
I'll unite your mother's pussy with my penis
>>
>>128245590
How is that globalism working out for France and Germany's scientists? All those arab scientists writing their thesis on the most efficient way to behead infidels is definitely going to help you get off this shitrock.
>>
A united world government would only be acceptable if it were underneath the Constitution of the United States. All other governments should not exist.
>>
>>128245590
>let's give all the power in the world to one group of people
good idea
>>
>>128245590
Nationalism got us off the "rock". Interest in taxpayers funding space stuff has been waning since the cold war.
>>
>One species
>implying non-whites are the same species
>>
>>128246048
Maybe underneath the heel of the US, but not the constitution, some people aren't meant to have freedom.
>>
>>128245590
If you wanna know how globalization works in practice, look at Brazil. It's regions are so radically different from each other culturally, that there is nothing holding the north/south and east/west together beyond the flag. The country falls on it's own weight.

Now imagine Brazil except worldwide and twenty times worse.
>>
>>128245590
Also in the Ender series different peoples end up settling their own planets and the world government collapses into chaos after the alien threat that was uniting them is dealt with.
>>
>>128245816
>The future will be controlled by world players

I fucking hope not. Humans are greedy, self-aggrandizing and stupid assholes. Make someone a king and they'll inevitably fuck it up for all of us.
>>
>>128245590
So your evidence is imaginary and fictional? Notice countriess which actually got into space in real life did it with nationalist power. Go figure.
>>
>>128246214
Maybe some day we'll see it fit to include a "Conquered Peoples" amendment.
>>
File: 1477014865239.gif (891KB, 325x252px) Image search: [Google]
1477014865239.gif
891KB, 325x252px
>>128245590
>1 post by this ID

Was going to weigh in, but hey...fuck you.
>>
I'm genuinely curious and have a question for any globalists lurking

What's the plan for uniting people and motivating them to be industrious and civilized? How are you going to stop rampant Islam from genociding non Muslims? Is Islam the end goal, or are you going to Westernize them so they stop being so toxic?

Making people religious has been tremendous towards giving them good work ethic, but right now there's a lot of religious people who will not get along especially Muslims.

Are you expecting global communism to be successful? Do you anticipate getting overtaken by a dictator like Stalin? Or perhaps you intend to use capitalism and religion to make the whole world like the United States except without racism?

I have a million questions for globalists honestly. There's a million complications I can imagine would arise.
>>
>>128245590
>All advanced civilizations in science fiction are united as a species
this is why it's called "fiction"
>>
File: america on the moon.jpg (173KB, 707x695px) Image search: [Google]
america on the moon.jpg
173KB, 707x695px
>>128245590
>Nationalism will keep us stuck on this God forsaken rock

Wrong. The complete opposite is true. Nationalism leads to space. World (((government))) will never let the goyim build ships to escape their totalitarian control.
>>
>>128245590
>Is /pol/ against a united world government?

United under the jews and rothschild you mean?

Absolutely against it.
>>
>>128246789
I'm not really a globalists, I don't want my nation or people to submit to international authority, I'm an Imperialist, I want the world to submit to my nation's authority.

Islam can be corrected either through its extinction, or by its modernization. By modernization, I mean opening it up to the marketplace of ideas. No death to apostates, no ban on Christian proselytizing, no outlawing of churches in Muslim lands. If their faith is real, it should be able to stand on its own, and not need laws protecting it in muslim countries. If need be, this can be enforced through the judicious use of strategic bombing.
>>
>>128247659
Yeah but that's completely different
>>
>>128245590
You don't seem to understand.

>One race subjugates the others via debt and money control
>Forces multiculturalism all across the globe, using certain races as reliable, docile proletariat; former world-ruling, productive races are minorities and heavily punished for perceived transgressions of their ancestors
>Keep tabs on every single person, anyone who steps out of line or thinks a bad thought is ostracized publicly
>Another race, enabled by the previous, parades their barbaric religion around, butchering random targets periodically

Such a "world government" wouldn't even attempt to leave the planet in the first place. They would be satisfied turning the planet into their farm and never flying the nest.

Let's say, extremely long term, eventually they make an effort to leave. Are "we" even still in there? You mention "us", but who is "us"? If a guy breaks into your house, rapes your wife and steals your most prized possession, then goes into space, is that "us"? Is that a victory for you? No. You're allowing a child-like naïveté to say "can we stop fighting guys please". We didn't start it, and without finishing it, it's literally unsafe to start moving into space. See space elevators; we could build one right now but we can't because you know some mad fuckhead would open up an Allah Snackbar on it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.