[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do white people tuck in their shirts? and why do white people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: jg.jpg (62KB, 319x480px) Image search: [Google]
jg.jpg
62KB, 319x480px
why do white people tuck in their shirts? and why do white people act like they have a stick up their ass all the time?
>>
>>128243100

Shit-tier bait
>>
>Why are white people not unkempt and disgusting like me?
>Why do white people do this perfectly normal and unharmful thing?
You know what? Shut the fuck up, Jamal.
>>
>>128243100
I don't have a stick up my ass, you weirdo.
I just have a buttplug like everybody else.
>>
File: cc.jpg (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>128243100
>why do white people act like they have a stick up their ass all the time?
I do have a stick up my ass, a big thick juicy meat stick.
>>
>>128243212
But it'll still get 120+ replies nonetheless.
>>
>>128243100
>white people
>>
>>128243100
>Shirt tuck
Because they have father's that taught them
>Stick up butt
Thats just how humans walk
>>
>>128243400
Lame. Get a butt vibrator.
>>
>>128243100
I see old fat guys tucking their polo shirts into cargo pants. Oftentimes without a belt.

I'm no /f/ag but I don't understand the rationale for that kind of decision.
>>
>>128243676
>/f/ag
Why are you getting fashion advice from Flash?
>>
>>128243100
Anyone who wears pants like these needs to be shot.
>>
>>128243100
Because it's like a magic talisman that keeps the cops from busting your ass. Seriously, the method works.

I once walked up to a Redbox machine to return a DVD my sister had rented, while being blind, staggering drunk, and in my inebriated confusion could not fathom the workings of the movie machine. I was prying at the mechanisms with a Buck knife when a police officer rolled up and asked me if I needed help. I explained that the Redbox was the devil, and I couldn't stab it hard enough to purify it, all with a naked blade in my hand and my speech constantly slurred. The officer patiently asked me to put away my knife, then gave me a detailed tutorial on how to operate the machine so I could return the DVD. Then asked me if I was driving home (I wasn't), and offered to buy me a coffee drink and lend me a cigarette before I trekked back to the house.

Do you know why he was that easy on the drunken madman menacing the vending machine with a lockback knife? It was because my shirt was tucked in.

And also I'm not a nigger, and fuck niggers, if you don't look like us take your ass to the back of the bus. Legit.
>>
File: stugotz.jpg (25KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
stugotz.jpg
25KB, 576x324px
Do you hate tucking in your shirts? I know I do

So visit UN TUCK IT DOT COM
>>
why do americans not tuck their shirts in with formal occasions and white collar work?
>>
>>128243100
Untucked shirts get in the way when you are building the world's only civilizations that actually fucking matter.
>>
>>128243100
cause were better than u
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.