[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>muslims can't drink >muslims can't have sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: onbpi42gdtgy.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
onbpi42gdtgy.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>muslims can't drink
>muslims can't have sex
>muslims can't listen to music
>muslims can't watch certain movies
wtf is the appeal?
>>
>>128239742
If someone told you that you got to bang out 72 virgins how would you feel?
>>
>>128239742
>wtf is the appeal?
There is no appeal. Apostasy = death.
>>
>>128239742
The attraction is giving the finger to all those phony laws
which is all muslims do 24/7
Fool you for believing their kike scripted 'laws'
>>
>drink
Makes you dumb
>sex
without having children is useless
>music
Brain washing jewish invention
>movies
time wasting
>>
>>128240048
>Allahu akbörk
>>
>>128239742
If you don't follow all of that you die. There's a reason Muhammed had no luck converting people through words and spread his message with a sword instead.
>>
>>128239742
The ban on all those things in Islam is not because they are bad for any logical reason. Their shitty book tells them that they are literally the slaves of god and if they follow all these inane rules of conduct (and also behead all the infidels) they will get to do all of that stuff in the afterlife. Heaven for Mudslimes is basically a typical western lifestyle. That's why they hate us so much.
>>
>>128239742
Pedophelia
>>
>>128239943
I mean to Westerners
>>
>get to commit suicide
>>
>>128239742
Muslims can drink. Its just discouraged and you are 'unclean' for a month after.

They can have sex with non-muslms, can listen to music and do whatever else they want.

The Taliban banned kite flying and music because 'oh, they should be reading the Quran during that time' but nothing in the religion expressly forbids it.

I think in a few generations a lot of muslims in the west will be degenerated into sluts and drunks like the rest of us, since it's not hard to work around the rules if you want to. Like any religion any more, it's more of a cultural group identity thing than actual rulebook.
>>
The appeal is that they get their throats slit or stoned to death if they attempt to leave their religion behind
>>
File: 1494724472785.jpg (303KB, 1242x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1494724472785.jpg
303KB, 1242x1205px
>>128239742
your neighbors won't kill you and you get to rape schoolgirls
>>
File: 1479720089158.jpg (63KB, 348x442px) Image search: [Google]
1479720089158.jpg
63KB, 348x442px
>>128244065
>The "this is why Mexicans aren't wanted in the US" post
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.