[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on facebook >checking messages >don't really use

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: dasracis.png (71KB, 487x538px) Image search: [Google]
dasracis.png
71KB, 487x538px
>on facebook
>checking messages
>don't really use it for anything besides sending links and job contacts
>notice a post
>guy I met a while ago posted about his white friend being beat up by black guys
>and how racism against whites is real
>argument in the comments about how whites can't experience racism by definition
>white male telling female to educate herself

So /pol/ is it impossible to be racist to whites?
>>
>>128222092
If someone attacks a white person for the sole reason of them assuming they were caucasian, that is definitely racism.
>>
>>128222092
Prejudice is in the fucking description of racism. Wtf. People really only say shit that makes them feel good.
>>
>haha niggers can't be racist, just prejudiced
>if a white person is prejudiced, he's a racist
>>
>>128222608
You remeber that video that was posted by the people who kidnapped that one mentally handicapped white guy and then tortured him?

Yah me too.
>>
>>128222092
in the historic context of the word "RACISM" they are correct, it is mostly prejudiced behavior against white people as is most of the so called racism against black people. In 2017 prejudice against blacks by whites is racism no matter the context and any racism against whites is just prejudice.
It's the upside world we live in.
>>
>>128222092
>racism isn't discrimination based on race anymore John, now it's systematic and vague oppression of nonwhites by whites. That means I can say fuck white people as much as want and nobody can stop me. Get over it
I visited my family and all my sister's were spouting this garbage. Its unbelievable. We need Ben Shapiro. We need the based orthodox Jew to put an end to this.
>>
>>128222826
Exactly, racism towards whites can definitely happen. It may not be as common, but it still haopens
>>
Universities really screwed the future of this country ideologically when they decided to rebrand racism from the practice bigotry and prejudice against someone on the basis of their race, into the institutional oppression of brown people by whitey. Butthurt, tenured, marxist liberal arts professors without any kind of pragmatic sense or experience outside of academia have doomed future generations to a South African/Zimbabwean experience of racial harmony.
>>
>>128222876
So racism was coined by blacks towards whites?

Sounds pretty fucking retarded to me bub
>>
>>128222092
>EVERYDAYFEMINISM.com

even the link is a shrieking harpy
>>
>Racism against whites isn't possible because we have changed the definition of racism to specifically exclude it.
So if I change the definition of human to be only white humans then we can genocide everyone else without any problems right?
>>
>>128223071
>It may not be as common

Fucking leave back to 9gag or wherever. How can you be on the internet for more than 5 minutes and think this stupid shit? WASPs and white men in general have been being targeted for decades for their race and privilege, all racial hatred currently expressed by coloureds is targeted at white men the world over right now with the exception of maybe Asians who probably hate niggers more and seek white babies.
>>
The problem is rebranding racism as exclusively oppression, rather than beliefs and actions in which a race is superior to another race.

By this logic I could go to Japan and subjugate their weak Japanese men and women and never be racist because they have all the institutional power. Its just a very weak definition that serves only to allow racism towards whites without feeling bad for being a shitty person.

Its literally like when we call niggers subhuman. Justification for racism is a constant throughout history.
>>
>>128223401
You're saying nigger is said less than cracka and whitey? You must be fucking retarded
>>
>>128222092

tits or gtfo
>>
>>128222092
>on Kikebook
>someone said some dumb shit I dont agree with
>let me make a post about it on 4chan
No one cares faggot
>>
>everydayfeminism
>not biased

Its like arguing why communism works perfectly and how capitalism doesnt work but by basing all your points entirely off of North Korean or Soviet propaganda.
>>
>>128222092
>everyday feminism
Wat
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.