[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you a cuck if you let your girlfriend work at a phone sex

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1472979563909.jpg (60KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
1472979563909.jpg
60KB, 627x627px
Are you a cuck if you let your girlfriend work at a phone sex line where she makes close to 100k a year?
>>
>>128219815
Not if you fuck her every day
>>
Not if you fuck her while she's talking with those guys on the phone.
>>
>>128220180
>>128220431
Yeah I was pretty much thinking that. I mean... only beta weirdos piss away their money on phone sex anyways. Does that kind of make them the cucks for doing it?

I just feel very conflicted about it.
>>
File: 39b.jpg (78KB, 517x650px) Image search: [Google]
39b.jpg
78KB, 517x650px
Fucking Leaf
>>
>>128220697
I appreciate the bump.
>>
>>128219815
no and don't you ever use pepe again you fucking normalfag
a fucking girlfriend, shit
the day I get a girlfriend is the day I ban myself from using pepe or ever going reee
saged
>>
I guess I should add that she's only doing it to support our relationship while I finish my final year of university. She plans to be a stay at home mother when I get a stable career. She hates minorities and feminism and loves to hear me rant about the Jews. We fuck for hours and hours at a time and she lets me dominate the shit out of her.

But at the end of the day I'm extremely possessive and jealous so it still bothers me. She loves that I'm possessive and jealous though.
>>
>>128220931
Go back to /r9k/ you faggot. Pepe belongs to /pol/ because you beta losers can't hold onto anything.
>>
>>128221110
fucking piece of shit blogging leaf
fuck yourself, T_D refugee
>>
>>128219815
No but it makes you a degenerate.
>>
>>128219815
>let
>>
>>128221889
She literally won't do it unless I say she can.
>>
>>128219815
No you Cuck all the guys that are fapping to her voice.
>>
>>128219815
>Are you a cuck if you let your girlfriend work at a phone sex line where she makes close to 100k a year?
Bullshit. You can't make that much.
>>
honestly that doesn't sound too bad.
>>
>>128222311
Yeah you can. You don't understand how much money betas spend on this kind of shit. The rates increase exponentially as time goes on. They're creepy and pathetic men who literally want to talk for hours and shit.

The money is actually fucking ridiculous. Women can monetize on desperate betas like this.
>>
>>128222490
>am i a cuck for letting my girlfriend take advantage of beta males over the phone
Honestly i dont think so. It kind of straddles the line imo.
>>
Mate you're letting other dudes jack off to your girlfriend's voice. That's pretty cucky.
>>
>>128220999
>>128219815
Words are not sex anon.

Be worried when she starts hanging with her costumers but until then it's all alright
>>
>>128222710
Yeah it's such a strange grey area that I don't know what I think of it.

I'm starting to lean towards the people calling are the cucks because when I get home I'm going to fill her with cum. Not to mention the whole time she's doing it she'll probably just be thinking of me. Our sex life is pretty fucking crazy so...
>>
>>128222922
She never would. We're both extremely aware that the guys using phone sex are insane.
>>
>>128219815
hell no

the world doesnt run on love my friend
>>
>>128222884
Yeah but they're literally paying her shitloads of money for it. And the entire time she's probably just going to be thinking about getting fucked by me. Then when I get home she will get fucked by me. Many times.
>>
>>128223183
Yeah I know she separates love and sex very well. But my sex drive is extremely linked to love. Maybe I'm weird though, I don't know. I only ever have sex in relationships.
>>
File: 1495815684877.jpg (360KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495815684877.jpg
360KB, 720x960px
>>128223143
Well, if both of you have talked about it then I don't see the problem. You are loyal, she is loyal. There's not big deal then, it's just a job
>>
>>128222922
Also maybe I should note that the customers don't know her real name or literally anything about her.

She's literally just a voice to them.
>>
>>128219815
It's borderline cuckold. Be careful anon
>>
>>128223224
You still have a bunch of omegas lusting over her talking about lewd things with her. Even if it's "just a job" it's still fucking weird.
>>
>>128223707
I'm aware that it's weird. That's why it's such a conflicted thing for me.

But the reality is that omegas, betas, and general creepers lust after women regardless. Whenever you aren't with your girlfriend she's going to get hit on.

She currently works selling make up and gets hit on all the fucking time. Only they're there in person and know her name and can see her.

This is why women shouldn't fucking work. But we aren't in a position for her to be my housewife yet which is why I'm in this situation.
>>
>>128223450
Yeah I guess I just had a really big knee jerk reaction the first time she mentioned it. As I said... I'm extremely possessive and jealous which she seems to love. That's probably why she backed down as soon as I told her no.

But why the fuck shouldn't we monetize on beta losers?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.