[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Jews were slaves under the Pharaoh's >Moses literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: file.jpg (85KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
85KB, 657x527px
> Jews were slaves under the Pharaoh's
>Moses literally parts the red sea and leads his people to freedom
>Christians persecuted the Jews after their fairy tale Jesus who wasn't even the real Messiah got crucified (by Romans)
>Jews still treated 2nd class
>Jews worked hard and looked after each other for hundreds of years keeping their sect pure
>Some faglord with a mustache couldn't pass art school and decides to unite all whites and Christians against the Jews
>Kills 5million in gas chambers
>decades of hard work the Jews recovered some of their hard earned wealth but it will never be enough to make up for the millions who died in the Holocaust
>Jews just want the best for their peoples and are God's chosen. clearly evidenced by the tool and hardships they have survived throughout history

When did you realise that the ultimate redpill was that we are the bad guys, and we should serve God's chosen?
>>
>>128215543
>believing something written in some age old book rewritten and changed multiple times by jews
https://www.biblebelievers.org.au/expelled.htm
here is a list of all the times jews have pissed everyone off and been removed
Please keep telling me how they're "gods chosen"
>>
>>128215543
>jews do something bad
>get punished for it
wooooooow
>>
>>128215543
>Jews were slaves under the Pharaoh's
no historical evidence that the Israelites were enslaved by Egyptians. As far as anyone can tell, its just a myth the Jews came up with to give themselves hope while in Babylonian exile.
>>
File: 1494387422977.jpg (181KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1494387422977.jpg
181KB, 888x1120px
>>128215543
> Jews were slaves under the Pharaoh's
They weren't. They lied so you'd feel sorry for them and/or hide something much deeper.
>Moses literally parts the red sea and leads his people to freedom
Myth to strengthen the power people attribute to their written God
>Christians persecuted the Jews after their fairy tale Jesus who wasn't even the real Messiah got crucified (by Romans)
Lots of silly things happen surrounding a religious system becoming backed by an empire.
>Jews still treated 2nd class
They aren't. They have put themselves above all others in the world. They are seen for what they are and continue to be
>Jews worked hard and looked after each other for hundreds of years keeping their sect pure
False. Historically, they warred even among themselves and various sects of their crafted religion.
>Some faglord with a mustache couldn't pass art school and decides to unite all whites and Christians against the Jews
Sorry, the seeds of this we planted thousands of years ago
>Kills 5million in gas chambers
Never happened. Yet another lie
>decades of hard work the Jews recovered some of their hard earned wealth but it will never be enough to make up for the millions who died in the Holocaust
Cool story
>Jews just want the best for their peoples and are God's chosen.
They do indeed want the best for their people which is why they created a body of lies. All of Creation is God's.

>clearly evidenced by the tool and hardships they have survived throughout history
Sure, if you believe their lies.
>>
>>128218449

nice sources faggot. everything in my OP is common knowledge. you sound like a paranoid Jew hater.
>>
No slaves in ancient egypt
kill yourself
>>
>>128215543
you're still bluepilled

the real redpill is that europeans are jews and jews are jews+ some undrelated arab tribes who call themselves jew.
>>
File: 1493083391515.gif (407KB, 200x120px) Image search: [Google]
1493083391515.gif
407KB, 200x120px
>>128218806
Believe as you wish my dear child.
>>
>>128215543
I suspect that such tales of Jewish woe are actually just the Jewish versions of times when the Jews genocided this or that group of people throughout history.
>>
i bet you also read the bible from left-to-right and not right-to-left
>>
>>128215543
Jews were NEVER in Egypt.
>>
>>128220505
Prove it. You conspiracy theory believing paranoiac.
>>
>>128220505
This. Pyramids were an inside job.
>>
>>128220970
Not a single piece of Jewish made stuff ( like pots and coins whatever ) was found on the Sahara desert.

Absence of evidence is evidence of absence for me.
>>
File: IMG_7637.jpg (105KB, 730x537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7637.jpg
105KB, 730x537px
jews were never slaves in Egypt. Pyramid are not even mentioned in the Bible.

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/chosen-people.html

Torah was written as an Orwellization of the expulsion of the Hyksos, ie Jews' alleged ancestors were EXPELLED from Egypt.

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/01/07/exodus-redux-jewish-identity-and-the-shaping-of-history/

Satan explains it better

http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net/2009/08/01/the-culture-of-deceit/
>>
>>128221123
There is no evidence that the Jews did 911 but you probably think that the absence of that evidence is evidence.
>>
>>128220970

how does one prove a negative.

Provide a shred of evidence.
pro-tip: Torah isnt evidence.
https://books.google.com/books/about/Berossus_and_Genesis_Manetho_and_Exodus.html?id=CKuoAwAAQBAJ&source=kp_cover
>>
File: IMG_7642.jpg (31KB, 345x147px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7642.jpg
31KB, 345x147px
>>128221545

except for the evidence they did

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
>>
>>128221545
Buy there is evidence.
Jew owners weren't in the tower that day.
>>
File: Van Gogh Murdoch Chan.jpg (138KB, 518x512px) Image search: [Google]
Van Gogh Murdoch Chan.jpg
138KB, 518x512px
>>128215543
You sound like you long for some semitic penis in your mouth, OP. Good goy, have a shekel. And a kike dick.

Sage.
>>
>>128215543
>Moses literally parts the red sea
>literally
Come on anon, you don't actually believe that, do you?
>>
>>128221667
I don't believe that's true. you are likely making up facts just like that erasing of Jewish slavery in Egypt. irregardless, even if there were no Jews in the tower on 911 that doesn't prove anything. It's called business meetings and seeing associates out of town. It happens all the time in the business world. Why do you not question that there were no Sikhs or Buddhists or Mormons in the tower that day? Is that "proof" that those people were responsible !?

please use logic. I know this is 4chan and it's just for memes but you can't let anti Jewish propaganda infiltrate your mind so easily.
>>
The story of enslavement and exodus from Egypt was a bubbe-meise to persuade the Jews to resist their Babylonian enslavement in around 300BC
>>
>>128215543
You should look into why they spent 40 years in the desert.
>>
>>128222400
That's a false equivalency.
I am talking about people who were supposed to be in the tower and called "sick" that day and survived.
And most happen to be jewish?
>>
File: 325943544522.jpg (58KB, 604x523px) Image search: [Google]
325943544522.jpg
58KB, 604x523px
EVERY ARYAN IN THIS THREAD ARGUING OVER JEWISH MYTHS AND BELIEVING ANY OF IT SHOULD KILL THEMSELVES.

YOU ARE NOT FIT TO BE ALIVE OR BREED.

>>128222477
>The story of enslavement and exodus from Egypt was a bubbe-meise to persuade the Jews to resist their Babylonian enslavement in around 300BC
Prove Jews existed before Babylon, anon.

You can't
>>
File: 1461024775639.jpg (52KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1461024775639.jpg
52KB, 600x600px
>we dindu nuttin goy!
>>
>>128222799
>implying the bible was ever meant to be taken as seriously as the jews and protestants do
The church was established long before the modern bible for good reason. The only reason non-catholics adhere to scripture so needlessly is because of the lack of central power due to having no pope.
>>
>>128222794

Again, I am inclined to disagree as you haven't proven any evidence. Likely just recycling some shit you read on /pol/. A truly rational man doesn't believe everything he is spoonfed by propagandists. The Jews have been persecuted since their inception and they find enemies so easily because they truly are God's chosen.
>>
>>128223400
Oy vey brother stop blowing your cover.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.