[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think anyone generally cares about trump >his family

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: trumppy.jpg (349KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
trumppy.jpg
349KB, 1440x960px
Do you think anyone generally cares about trump

>his family just want his money
> his friends are all either opportunists or backstabbers
>>
>>128210045
I love him. He's a politically incorrect finger in the face of the good old boys club that's been running DC for decades
>>
dont think people really give a shit about anyone in that world or even the pleb world sometimes. who could blame them humans are shit creatures.
>>
>>128210045
Does it really matter? I'm not really sure why this is a point of discussion. You'd have to imply Trump actually cares.

Imagine just for a minute you're the President of the United States when so many people said it wasn't possible. Literally the highest position anyone can occupy in the entire world. To have such enormous power. Think about how good you felt when you got a promotion and a little pay raise. When your parents told you how proud they were. Now multiply that by more than you can ever fathom. Who gives a fuck what anyone else wants or thinks. I did it. I'm immortal.
>>
File: IMG_1009.jpg (215KB, 500x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1009.jpg
215KB, 500x683px
>>128210045
Putin cares.
>>
File: IMG_0978.jpg (39KB, 404x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0978.jpg
39KB, 404x374px
>>128210992
His approval rating is in the toilet. He's being investigsted for obstruction of justice and tottering on the brink of impeachment. Moderate republicans are fleeing by the truckload. His staff is in shambles and his agenda is completely derailed.

>I'm sure Trump feels like a real winner right now.
>>
File: Donald pisses ice water.jpg (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Donald pisses ice water.jpg
120KB, 500x500px
>>128212322
>>
>>128210045
I genuinely care about Trump, and so do millions of people around the world. The man is a bloody god sent.

Kill yourself leftist scum.
>>
File: IMG_0935.jpg (97KB, 596x391px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0935.jpg
97KB, 596x391px
>>128215025
>equates Trump to a god
>wants everyone who disagrees with him to die

Spoken like a true brainwashed, rightwing zombie. Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>128215025
retarded canadian caring about american politics again
>>
File: angry picard.png (25KB, 104x166px) Image search: [Google]
angry picard.png
25KB, 104x166px
>>128210045
I liked him until he appeared to have designs against our trade. What the fuck. This forces our hand on Kremlin and the whole world becomes a little more corrupt and poor. What an asswipe.
>>
File: Where's the Ice Cream.gif (3MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Where's the Ice Cream.gif
3MB, 320x320px
>>128215025
>The man is a bloody god sent.
...but I could stand in the middle of fifth avenue and shoot somebody.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLxC9ADvfnU

a bloody god indeed
>>
File: BRANDED in the USA.png (706KB, 666x548px) Image search: [Google]
BRANDED in the USA.png
706KB, 666x548px
>>128216440
>designs against our trade
>>
>>128210045
>his family just want his money
Baron Trump wigged the fuck out because he saw that head thing while Trump was away from home and thought it was real. All of his grown children seem to be independently wealthy. Even his wife is college-educated.
You're full of shit.
>>
Who needs friends when you're Donald Fucking Trump?
>>
>>128216440
>I liked him until he appeared to have designs against our trade. What the fuck.
Sorry muhammad we gotta look after our own.
>>
>>128210045
I do.
>>
IT'S THE WORLD OF BUSINESS AND POLITICS. REAL RELATIONSHIPS AND EMOTIONS ARE THE REALM OF FAILURES. TRUMP HAS ALWAYS BEEN A FIGHTER ON THE FRONT LINES...HE FUCKING LOVES ISOLATION (WHICH IS NECESSARY TO SOME EXTENT TO BE A LEADER)
>>
>>128210045
He could be doing much better if he had stayed off Twitter since he won, watched his rhetoric very carefully and stayed focused.
>>
>>128210992
Whoever filled your head with the idea that you'll get to the top of the corporate ladder and think "YEAH! I FUCKING DID IT!" did you a terrible disservice. Don't waste your life doing things you don't value, son. Get a career you like or get a job that'll let you go home after work to the wife and kids. Either works, both's great, if you can manage.
You've also completely missed the point about Trump. It was never a question of whether or not he was able (ignoring the political/financial elites, who had to have been firmly disconnected to not call this shit as soon as he won the primaries). He didn't WANT to fucking do it. Every time someone popped this question in the past, he said as much. "I wouldn't want to do it, but I think we need someone in the white house who cares for this country," and he said it again and again.

That's a beautiful thing. Colbert took the piss with an animation that implied that the white house dinner, where Obama mocked Trump for being an entertainer, drove Trump to run, but that animation says it all without realizing what's being said. I imagine Trump really was wounded by that, because Trump knew he wasn't doing what he should be.
>>
>>128217108
>Because being a heartless buisness man who finds it impossible to empathize with others and focuses only on personal profit and power is the exact kind of person you want running your country.
>>
File: 1491007804839.jpg (95KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1491007804839.jpg
95KB, 460x628px
>>128210045
>you will never be trumps one true friend
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.