[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about the Israel/ Palestine conflict.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: Nouf Infiyat.png (290KB, 521x386px) Image search: [Google]
Nouf Infiyat.png
290KB, 521x386px
What does /pol/ think about the Israel/ Palestine conflict.

Is the IDF as bad as they say or is that just HAMAS bullshit and propaganda?

Also does anyone have any more information on the Nouf Infiyat?
>>
>FAMAS
>bullshit

fuck you. bullpups are the future

>2017 in the year of our lord
>not having a FN F2000
>>
>>128208627
Its a win win situation when these people kill each other. Just like the vietnam war. But desu I don't like the idea of an jewish state. I'd rather like to see the jews getting driven into the sea. And if they survive maybe, just maybe we will have jewish dolphins one day
>>
>>128209775
Really? I would have thought the Jewish state which as far as I know is still a much more humane society would be the better culture to dominate the area.
>>
>>128209122
Piss off back to /b/
>>
>>128210426
I'm still here
>>
>>128210320
>humane society
Thats the problem they have to become sea mamals. On the land they endanger sandpeople wildlife
>>
>>128208627
In short both are evil, but joos are bigger evil
EVIL
V
I
L
>>
>>128210800
Well I would rather live in Atlantis than Baghdad
>>
File: BB9WlqBCIAEWC_O.jpg (39KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
BB9WlqBCIAEWC_O.jpg
39KB, 599x337px
>>128209775
>>
>>128211374
Atlantis is the homeland of the aryans. You wouldn't be able to live there

>>128211457
Soon...
>>
I think it's good because either pakis or kikes die.
>>
>>128208627
Literally the very first yt video I ever watched, back in 2005 in an internet cafe in Amsterdam, was a Hezbolah promo video. I can't find it anywhere anymore but that shit was rad as fuck.

>LA LA HEZZZZ-BOLLLLAH LA LA
>>
>>128208627
Three state solution. Israel, Palestine, and Jerusalem as an independent city state like the Vatican.
>>
>>128211537
You know nothing of Atlantis.
>>
>>128211588
It probably doesn't exist anymore.

>>128211770
What ruling class would control Jerusalem though? and it would stop Palastine from bombing Israel because they're jewish, and jews and muslims go together like water and fire.
>>
>>128208627
The kikes want to ditch all sandniggers and co. in Europe so they can achieve their great Israel dream of promised land. They work towards that goal for quite some time now.

Palestinians, just like most other unlucky retards in that area, don't want to leave.
>>
File: great israel.jpg (90KB, 820x450px) Image search: [Google]
great israel.jpg
90KB, 820x450px
>>128212171
>>
>>128211770
Most of the people in that area are Jews. Either they're too stupid to realize it or certain jews think they are better then other Jews. Funny they cant figure it out, unless lo and behold they aren't Jews in the first place.
>>
>>128212171
Ive met a few Syrians. 100% hairry hooknoses.
>>
>>128212212
It's called the Levant but k
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.