[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we headed for another world war? It honestly feels like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: itaintme.gif (1MB, 480x336px)
itaintme.gif
1MB, 480x336px
Are we headed for another world war?

It honestly feels like we're going to hit a tipping point in the next decade or so.
>>
Yes, and it will be the best thing for the world.
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>128206630

"World vs Islam", a true World War.

That could happen if Mecca is Nuked.(Sub,Bomber,Missile,Truck,False Flag).

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: Spine Beetle Workers.png (705KB, 682x1396px) Image search: [Google]
Spine Beetle Workers.png
705KB, 682x1396px
>>128207150

Can these guys build me a house mate?
>>
>>128206630
Yes the way to the third world war is irreversible.
And I think it will not last until then.
And believe me if you think that the second world war was already hard then you will be amazed what happens in the third world war. Especially here in Europe.
Rivers of blood
>We will either deport or kill all muslims on European soil.
And then Europe will close its doors forever
And the racial hate will last for a very long time.

But it is necessary to save our race
>>
File: Skærmbillede (34).png (187KB, 1330x672px) Image search: [Google]
Skærmbillede (34).png
187KB, 1330x672px
>>128206630
Yes, but WW3 will be massive civil wars happening across the globe at the same time.
>>
>>128207150
That isnt what Von Braun said would happen and I trust him much more than you when it comes to knowing the over all themes/goals of globalists.
>>
>>128207942
Please stop fantasizing, I can only get so hard.
>>
>>128207150
Just blow up their shitty lootcrate(tm) and they'll shut up.
>>
File: frank the dank.jpg (2KB, 125x95px) Image search: [Google]
frank the dank.jpg
2KB, 125x95px
>>128207150
Stop it Frank, it's embarrassing.
>>
>>128209097
It's been destroyed before they just got another rock.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 657x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 657x525px
>>128206630

Question for euro faggots, are you all going to want the nfinite might of the US military and war infrastructure to help you? Well then you better stop making fun of burgers...or else!
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 300x162px
>>128208967
I know what you mean

have patience the time will come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojx280tx4OA
>>
>>128206630
Definitely
Just wait a few years
Well,we are in a world war rn,its just cold for now
>>
>>128206630
Kinda.
I think we're headed for a few civil wars, which will be used as proxy wars for other nations.
If it starts in Europe the US, Russia, and China will all be fucking around in there, so will the Middle East, but through terrorists or some shit.
If it's in the US Europe would support the government, Russia will support the people, China will try to make a mint off the whole thing.
It'll probably start in the US because we at least have guns and shit.
>>
>>128206630
If we are, it wouldn't last very long.
>>
>>128206630
There will be a war with nk after their nukes get gud enough for a false flag to be believable
Then we will all unite as one nation under God without petty racial differences driving us apart
>>
>>128207150
>world vs islam
>muslims nuke israel
>world nukes muslims
>Everybody wins
Sounds great
>>
>>128206630

>next decade

we don't have nearly that much time

>>128208610
>>128208656

etc
>>
WHY THE FUCK CANT YOU FAGGOTS GET IT RIGHT, ITS FORTUNATE SON, FORTUNATE SON YOU PIECES OF SHIT
>>
>>128211699

it's a meme you dip
>>
>>128212360
Alas, I have been duped
>>
>>128206630
Yes but it won't be your typical war. You'll still have ground troops, but the days of armored divisions rampaging through infantry lines, aircraft doing battle in the skies, and naval vessels roaming the sea are pretty much over.

The battles will be fought primarily behind the scenes, in the dark. The soldiers will still be shown on TV, people will still enlist, and physical combat will still be experienced, but it will all hang on the thread of information warfare.
>>
>>128206630
Who's gonna fight said war? I'm 100% committed to be a comfort man to all of the ladies left behind.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.