[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should the "transgendered" be held accountable for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1496404844516.png (577KB, 680x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1496404844516.png
577KB, 680x1076px
I mean if we're basing science and laws on feelings, why not?
>>
>>128191710
no parents should be held accountable for ruining their kids lives. If the kid is under 18 the parents have to sign something before they can poison their kid with synthetic hormones
>>
>>128191710
I'm trans and have a great relationship with my parents, they're awesom. Tf are you talking about?
>>
>>128192835
neck yourself degenerate
>>
>>128192835
Your father may keep a happy face around you, but he is crying himself to sleep every night over the shame of his son roleplaying as a girl.
>>
>>128193131
this poster is probably obese
>>
>>128191710
Excellent then we can hold parents accountable for ruining their children's lives. Everyone suffers, the only way to avoid suffering is to never be born in the first place, and no one has a say in being born, parents force suffering upon their children merely by causing them to exist.
I mean if we're basing our /pol/ shitposts on feelings...
>>
>>128193367
>trying to upset trannies
They're all suicidal anyway; you don't need to try and bring them down to your level.
>>
>>128193131
>meme XD
>>128193367
I seriously doubt that. We still talk a lot and he gets me food and he's very understanding. He's just happy that I'm happy now.
Why do you think that because you have your own prejudices that everyone else has the same ones and are bullheaded enough to not let go of them?
>>
>>128192835
Kill yourself faggot
>>
>>128193517
this poster is definetly a faggot
>>
>>128191710
Holy shit that was surprisingly feels inducing
>>
>>128191710
The cartoonist is an ugly adult man in a dress larping in his self insert comix as a 7 year old female child, bizarre & creepy.
>>
>>128193928
Why would I do that? I really like being alive? I think I'm good.
>>
>>128192835
Your parents consider you a disappointment and have no expectations of you. You are like a dog to them, but without any functionality
>>
>>128194188
is this true? jeez, who would have guessed!
>>
>>128194390
Both my parents have been very supportive and understanding. My mom helped me with it a ton. I'm still on a good path and in college because of the help and acceptance they gave me. I'm pretty certain I'm not a dissapointment.
How can you assume to know all this shit when you know nothing about me?
>>
>>128191710
I dunno. Is there a law in the US that could get you to jail for race mixing and your parent dont like it?
>>
>>128194790
Dumb faggot mothers Will always love you when you realize that think of waffles and a rope
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.